1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Problems with traffic growth and web search performance

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by nikitishin, Dec 27, 2023.

Greetings community!

My name is Dmitry, I am from Ukraine. I am the owner of an online store on the OpenCart platform and I am addressing a problem that we have been struggling with for more than 5 years. Despite constant monitoring of user behavior and improving the quality of the site, our traffic is stuck at 32000 users per month, and even started to drop. Noticed also an increase in ineffective URLs and problems with page indexing according to data from Search Console.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

We are actively investing in quality backlinks, but unfortunately we are not seeing a rapid increase. Perhaps some of you have experienced a similar situation?

We are ready to discuss ideas and experiences in solving this problem. Perhaps someone will offer fresh views on analyzing and improving web search performance and increasing site positions. I will be grateful for any useful information and recommendations!

Thanks in advance for your ideas and support.

nikitishin, Dec 27, 2023 IP