1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PR6, PR7, PR8 Backlinks* Get Permanent One-Way High PR Authority Site Backlinks Now!

Discussion in 'Services' started by designknick, Jul 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. designknick

designknick Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just wanted to give a quick update as far as the terms of my service are concerned.

I keep getting repeated pm's from people about the service I am offering here. Please do not waste my time or yours sending pm's asking questions that have already been answered here. If there is a question you have that you don't see answered, feel free to ask it publicly and I will be happy to answer it, but not the same ones over and over again. Anytime you consider ordering a service someone, you should make it your mission to READ everything before making a decision. So, READ, people. It's all here!

Also, if you contact me saying that you want to order, please be ready to order. I have stated in this thread what is included with each package. I think I've spelled out everything pretty clearly.

If you want to order, I need the following information from you in a pm:

1 URL and 1 keyword

Once I have received the information for your order, I will proceed to send you payment details. You should keep in mind that your order will not be started UNTIL I receive your payment. So, if you send me a pm Monday, and don't send payment until Thursday, your order won't begin until that time.

P.S. For the sake of following the rules around here, please do not make a post asking me to pm you. If you need to contact me about my service, then you should send me a pm. I think that the mods would at least appreciate that much instead of all these posts saying "pm me."

designknick, Jul 16, 2009 IP
  2. Giamatti

Giamatti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    can i order the review package?
    please send me a PM

Giamatti, Jul 16, 2009 IP
  3. jackv

jackv Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will try this services!

jackv, Jul 17, 2009 IP
  4. flightnurse

flightnurse Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I wound up taking a review package rather than package 1 to try this service out and OP's already completed the project - very quickly I might add - and I checked out each of the 10 links she placed. Here's the review I can give so far:

While the service OP is offering is similiar to Angela's method in that it consists of placing links on member community profile pages inside high PR sites, it differs in two ways that I can discern (so far) in that:

(1)The sites being used aren't being flooded by hoardes of people using "Angela's List", therefore the profile page OP created might not be deleted by the site admin (as long as she varies sites she's using so they don't start looking for these sort of things and start deleting them).

(2) Rather than just place an anchor texted link on a new profile page, OP's service actually places a well written contextual couple of paragraphs within the bio of the profile page and places the anchor text link naturally into the flow of the topic, so the link you receive is contextual and appears more natural than other providers's links.

flightnurse, Jul 18, 2009 IP
  5. designknick

designknick Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for the wonderful review!

I just wanted to give an update since I have recently received some contacts of people passing on the review copies they originally claimed. Due to whatever circumstances on the buyers' end, a few people have chosen to decline the review copies of my service.

This is good news for all of you who want to try it out! Well...at least a few. To balance things out and try and to and get some more reviews posted about my service, I'll be giving out 5 additional review copies.

Please, please, please....If you are given a review copy, please stop by the thread to actually leave a review of the service once I complete your order. That's supposed to be the point of a review, not just getting something at a discount.

Thank you for understanding, and I hope to take your orders soon!

designknick, Jul 19, 2009 IP
  6. simpseo

simpseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please put me down for a review copy. I'm ready to go ahead with the order today and will leave a review once the work has been completed.

EDIT: Barely two hours later, the work has already been completed.

I am extremely satisfied with the result. Received a report containing all the links and I can only echo what flightnurse said above - these aren't just links but contextual links within a well-written piece about my site.

I'm going to monitor the effect in the SERPs and report back with any progress made. Bearing in mind this is just the review package and my site is ranking around #190 for this highly competitive search term (10 million plus results) I'm not expecting miracles but it should hopefully provide me with a good platform for further optimisation.

simpseo, Jul 19, 2009 IP
  7. homme

homme Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ** Review**

I recommend this service! Fast turnaround time, clean accurate report, and more importantly, good quality links from non-spammy pages.

Great Service!

homme, Jul 19, 2009 IP
  8. toydog

toydog Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Placed an order. Waiting for your confirmation.

toydog, Jul 21, 2009 IP
  9. designknick

designknick Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for that great review! I'm so happy that you are pleased with my service, and I am looking forward to working with you further.

Thank you very much for your review, and I hope to do business with you again in the future!

I have your order down and it has been started. Please expect your completed report very soon!

To everyone else who has placed an order, I have received them and they have been started. Reports will be going out very shortly, and I'm more than certain that you will be pleased!

I just want to add a note about the article that will be provided...in the event that a site does not allow the full piece, I will segment it so that it is accepted for placement.

Anyone who has questions or would like to place an order, please don't hesitate to contact me! I will respond at my earliest convenience.

Thank you all for your business!

designknick, Jul 21, 2009 IP
  10. andy75

andy75 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would like to order a review package. Please pm me details.

andy75, Jul 21, 2009 IP
  11. Badlands07

Badlands07 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The problem with all these services is that they do not say in their titles "Get PR0 or PR1 backlinks from high PR8 or PR9 sites", they have titles like this, "PR6, PR7, PR8 Backlinks* Get Permanent One-Way High PR Authority Site Backlinks Now!" so it gives the appearance as if you are actually going to get a PR6, PR7 or PR8 backlink(s).

What is the value of a PR1 link from a PR8 site, well it has a value of PR1, not of PR8, so I am not sure what everone gets so excited about. The service may be great and valuable I just wish it was more transparent and less about hype.

Good luck.

Badlands07, Jul 21, 2009 IP
  12. designknick

designknick Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My service is transparent. No where have I stated that people will be getting backlinks on pages with PR this or that. I clearly stated that the sites themselves have the PR. I haven't hyped up my service at all, and as far as the method is concerned...anyone can read about "Angela's method" just by going to Google.

Please, for the sake of proper business etiquette...if you aren't interested in my service then please keep your comments to yourself. I don't need the flack from your unfounded opinions (as you don't know the benefits of my service unless you've tried it), and I'm sure every service provider here can attest to the same. I'm not here to argue or fight, I'm just offering my services to the good people of DP.

designknick, Jul 21, 2009 IP
  13. 7cancer7

7cancer7 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How can I purchase a package from you?

7cancer7, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  14. designknick

designknick Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have responded to you via pm.

In the future, for anyone who is interested in purchasing a package from me:

I accept any niche (adult/gambling is OK).

All you need to do is send me a pm with your URL and desired keyword to start the process. From then, I will send payment details and proceed to begin your order.

***UPDATE***

Due to continued interest in the "Review Package," I will now be making it a permanent order option. So, for anyone who may wonder, the "Review Package" is ALWAYS available!

Looking forward to working with more of you. I appreciate all of your orders. Thanks!

Last edited: Jul 25, 2009
    designknick, Jul 25, 2009 IP
  15. jazmi00

jazmi00 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have 3 sites that I need backlinks for. Do you have any other packages besides the one listed...like maybe you offer custom packages like 10 links of PR8, 10 links of PR7, or 50 links of PR whatever, you know like that? Also, do you offer discounts for multiple package orders?

I'm really interested in this service...but I want a little change up in the packages if possible. Please let me know ASAP. I am ready to order (paypal ready to roll), just need confirmation about this stuff.

jazmi00, Aug 6, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.