1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I get more traffic on a blog?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by FrazeTowne, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Mdigitize

Mdigitize Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, you need to increase blog traffic, focus on creating high-quality, engaging content tailored to your target audience's interests. Optimize posts for search engines with relevant keywords and meta descriptions. Promote your blog on social media platforms, participate in relevant online communities, and utilize email marketing to reach subscribers. Collaborate with influencers and guest post on other reputable blogs to expand your reach. Ensure your website is user-friendly, mobile-responsive, and loads quickly. Engage with your audience through comments, social media interactions, and email newsletters. Continuously analyze and optimize your content strategy based on data insights to attract and retain readers.

Mdigitize, Feb 8, 2024 IP
  2. AISEOUX

AISEOUX Peon

Best Answers:
    Write high quality blog posts and share them on social media. I use AI to do this, you can see how I do it: https://aiseoux.com/blogs/resources

AISEOUX, Feb 9, 2024 IP
  3. Event King

Event King Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Content helps, it's the most crucial thing, particularly content that aids people, usually does well at drawing people in. But most people/bloggers do not go around linking to sites ok, and the influenced ones that do, have too much time on their hands.

Event King, Feb 9, 2024 IP
  4. Event King

Event King Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You'll never get them. Too many lack the offering to get them.

Event King, Feb 9, 2024 IP
  5. Agalak

Agalak Peon

Best Answers:
    To get more people to see my blog, I posted my articles on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. I made sure to talk with my followers and ask them to share my posts with their friends. Also, I used words that matched what people searched for in my blog posts and made sure my titles, descriptions, and headers were set up well for search engines. This helped my blog show up higher when people search online, bringing in more visitors.

Agalak, Feb 12, 2024 IP
  6. Event King

Event King Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Asking folk to go out of their way to share posts is too minimal. We tried this using our own medium sized publishing websites, had a bespoke comments section built and basically asking people to comment, all it attracted was heavy spam, we got the same with out forum - it's the same effect trying to 'get people' to do your work and expecting some viral activity is insane for a minor blog, compared with sites of 100k per year traffic.

Remember what I said above:
    -- just because a nice looking share button exists, doesn't mean the world is going to click it - the world is full of idiots wanting an easy ride, listening to bad advice and copying stuff that doesn't work period anymore. I've got 2 things to say:

1. You can't teach the stupid
    2. Don't listen to idiots that haven't been there - the majority haven't, trust me on that.

Event King, Feb 13, 2024 IP
  7. Agalak

Agalak Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe you asked the wrong audience? People who aren't interested in stuff you are writing about will just politely say yes, that they will re-share your post, but they simply don't want it to be on their social media.
    I think I need to highlight the fact that friends should share the same interests when it comes to re-sharing blog posts.

Agalak, Feb 15, 2024 IP
  8. Event King

Event King Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Shared posts - like the tired old methods that were used 20 yrs ago (eg: I'll link to you, if you link to me etc) - it doesn't work because people have moved on to new methods, and even some of those are a waste of time, they just don't know it yet lol. The only way I can see shared content working, is if a comment/post is about something new, different, youthful and all attached to a very popular area, but it would require a shock factor, er, to generate interest eg: Million dollar homepage, Rebecca Black's Friday, John West salmon bear, Compare the Market etc - but that's the only way something will go viral, there must be a certain risk factor involved.

And far too many wannabes think they can 'just share posts' with content that's been copied 50k times - that will fail.

Event King, Feb 16, 2024 IP
  9. AIForContents.com

AIForContents.com Peon

Best Answers:
    You can try reddit, facebook, linkedin, and twitter. Just be careful so that you will not be considered as a spammer.

AIForContents.com, Feb 18, 2024 IP
  10. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, there are several ways to get traffic on your blog, first you should target long term keywords (Make sure they have good search volume) then engage other post or article of your niche with the link of your blog post, do proper SEO work on your keywords. There are many other way also to get good traffic but according to me you should start this simple way to get traffic.

Aryans, Feb 18, 2024 IP
  11. Agalak

Agalak Peon

Best Answers:
    In my opinion, talking to other blogs and leaving your blog's links in comments helps you make friends in your blog area, gets more people to see your blog, and can bring more visitors directly. Plus, it can make your blog more popular on search engines thanks to backlinks.

Agalak, Feb 20, 2024 IP
    chalice likes this.
  12. dawid997420

dawid997420 Peon

Best Answers:
    Never surrender man , you will do this

dawid997420, Mar 10, 2024 IP
    chalice likes this.
  13. keepimg

keepimg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    • Determine the keywords of the content to be created through tools such as Semrush and Aherfs.
    • Among these keywords, choose the ones with low competition but high search volume.
    • Create your content using the keywords you have determined. Create your content long and original. 1000+ words
    • Include this keyword in the main heading and subheadings (H2, H3).
    • Try to add pictures as original as possible.

keepimg, Mar 21, 2024 IP
    chalice likes this.
  14. Spamzilla

Spamzilla Banned

Best Answers:
    Semrush guru 14 days trail premium account
    semrush-guru-14-days

Spamzilla, Mar 23, 2024 IP
  15. Mark Elijah

Mark Elijah Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Here are some effective ways to boost traffic to your blog:
    • Focus on long-form, informative content that builds trust and authority. Google rewards informative content that keeps users engaged.
    • Go niche, then micro-niche.
    • People are visual learners. Incorporate high-quality images, infographics, and even videos to enhance your content and improve user engagement.
    • Social media is still a powerhouse, but focus on building genuine communities around your niche. Host discussions, answer questions, and engage with your audience to build loyalty.
    • Explore new platforms
    • Don't just write blog posts. Turn them into bite-sized content for social media, short videos on trending platforms, or even podcasts. Maximize your content's reach across different mediums.

Mark Elijah, Apr 7, 2024 IP