1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I get more traffic on a blog?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by FrazeTowne, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Gavin Anthony Wilson

Gavin Anthony Wilson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Regularly posting new content that's optimized for readability and with proper on-page SEO is your best bet. However, you should focus on a cluster of keywords for which you can compete for a higher ranking. Also, pick a few of your URLs that are most likely to drive traffic and work on promoting them. Link building is kind of a dirty word in SEO, but that doesn't mean it's not effective...

Gavin Anthony Wilson, Jan 13, 2023 IP
  2. master-yoda

master-yoda Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Get yourself a Facebook, Twitter etc account then mention the blog posts on them, hopefully you will then get more viewers.

master-yoda, Jan 21, 2023 IP
  3. ArtificialIntelligence

ArtificialIntelligence Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Different tricky step are now through which you can get traffic like
    • marketing,
    • advertising,
    • Regularly posting high quality content,
    • Links on keywords,
    • Promotion on social media,
    • Keep content updated according to audience,
    these are best ways to get enough day by day

ArtificialIntelligence, Jan 22, 2023 IP
  4. Antonio Turner

Antonio Turner Peon

Best Answers:
    There are many ways to increase traffic to your blog, here are a few:
    By creating more and more guest blogging
    By creating valuable and relevant content which will attract target audience
    By optimizing search engine
    Update your email suscribers regularly about your new blog and new content

Keep in mind that building traffic takes time and consistent effort, and not all strategies will work for every blog. Be patient and keep experimenting with different methods to find what works best for you.

Antonio Turner, Jan 22, 2023 IP
  5. Gamerseo

Gamerseo Member

Best Answers:
    Try to write content that readers are looking for.

Gamerseo, Jan 23, 2023 IP
  6. bestwebsol

bestwebsol Peon

Best Answers:
    What measures have you taken as of now? Also, what's your niche? Do some research on what is the trending topic of your niche. Write an informative and quality blog and share it on social media. Build quality backlinks. I hope this will help you to grow traffic. It will take some time but it will work.

bestwebsol, Jan 25, 2023 IP
  7. YujinTan

YujinTan Member

Best Answers:
    Some claim in fact you don't even need to build backlinks.

YujinTan, Jan 25, 2023 IP
  8. Webys Traffic Inc

Webys Traffic Inc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In my experience, several strategies have proven effective in increasing blog traffic:

1. Content Quality: I always ensure that the content I create is high-quality, relevant, and provides value to the readers. This encourages them to return and share it with others.

2. Search Engine Optimization (SEO): I focus on optimizing my blog posts with relevant keywords, metadata, and backlinks to improve their visibility on search engines.

3. Consistency: I consistently post fresh content to keep the audience engaged and give them a reason to regularly visit my blog.

4. Promotion: I use social media platforms, email newsletters, and collaboration with other bloggers to promote my content to a larger audience.

5. Engagement: I actively engage with my readers by responding to their comments and emails. This builds a sense of community and encourages readers to revisit and share the blog.

6. Analytics: I regularly review analytics data to understand what content is performing well and use these insights to tailor my future posts.
    Remember, there's no overnight success in blogging. Patience, persistence, and constant learning are key.

Webys Traffic Inc, Jun 21, 2023 IP
  9. Snooze dog

Snooze dog Active Member

Best Answers:
    Getting more organic traffic to your blog can be achieved through various strategies. Here are some tips to help you increase organic traffic:

1. Produce high-quality content: Focus on creating valuable, informative, and engaging content that resonates with your target audience. Write well-researched articles, provide unique insights, and use relevant keywords to optimize your content for search engines.

2. Perform keyword research: Identify relevant keywords and phrases that people are searching for in your niche. Use keyword research tools to find popular and low-competition keywords to incorporate into your blog posts. This can help improve your search engine rankings and drive more organic traffic.

3. Optimize your website for search engines: Ensure that your blog is properly optimized for search engines. Optimize your meta tags, titles, and descriptions to include relevant keywords. Make sure your website is mobile-friendly, has a fast loading speed, and is easy to navigate.

4. Build quality backlinks: Earn high-quality backlinks from reputable websites in your industry. This can be done through guest posting, influencer outreach, or creating shareable content that naturally attracts links. Backlinks can improve your website's authority and visibility in search engine results.

5. Promote your content on social media: Share your blog posts on social media platforms to increase visibility and drive traffic to your blog. Engage with your audience, join relevant groups or communities, and participate in discussions to expand your reach.

6. Utilize email marketing: Build an email list of interested readers and send regular newsletters or updates with links to your blog posts. This can drive traffic and encourage repeat visits to your blog.

7. Optimize for on-page SEO: Make sure your blog posts have proper heading tags, well-structured paragraphs, and relevant internal linking. Use descriptive alt tags for images and optimize your URLs to make them search engine friendly.

8. Collaborate with influencers or bloggers: Partner with influencers or other bloggers in your niche for collaborations, guest posts, or shout outs. This can help expose your blog to a wider audience and drive more organic traffic.

9. Utilize SEO plugins or tools: Use SEO plugins or tools to optimize your blog posts for search engines. These tools can provide insights and suggestions for improving your on-page SEO and overall website performance.

10. Monitor and analyse your traffic: Regularly analyse your website traffic using tools like Google Analytics. Monitor which blog posts are performing well, understand user behaviour, and identify areas for improvement.
    Remember, building organic traffic takes time and consistent effort. Focus on creating valuable content, optimizing your website, and promoting your blog across different channels. With patience and persistence, you can see a gradual increase in organic traffic to your blog.

Snooze dog, Jun 27, 2023 IP
  10. Snooze dog

Snooze dog Active Member

Best Answers:
    Using social media to drive organic traffic to your blog can be an effective and relatively easy strategy. Here are some tips to help you maximize organic traffic from social media:

1. Choose the right social media platforms: Identify the social media platforms where your target audience is most active. Focus your efforts on those platforms to ensure you're reaching the right people.

2. Create engaging and shareable content: Produce content that is interesting, valuable, and share-worthy. This can include blog posts, infographics, videos, or other visual content that resonates with your audience. The more engaging your content is, the more likely it will be shared by your followers, increasing its reach.

3. Optimize your social media profiles: Ensure that your social media profiles are complete, professional, and reflect your brand. Use keywords in your bio and include a link to your blog in your profile. This makes it easier for users to discover and visit your blog.

4. Promote your blog posts: Share your blog posts on social media platforms with catchy captions and visuals. Make sure to include relevant hashtags and tag any relevant individuals or brands. This can increase the visibility of your posts and attract more readers to your blog.

5. Engage with your audience: Interact with your followers by responding to comments, asking questions, and participating in discussions. Building a community around your blog can lead to more engagement and word-of-mouth promotion.

6. Join relevant groups or communities: Identify and join social media groups or communities that are relevant to your niche. Participate in discussions, offer valuable insights, and share your blog posts when appropriate. This can help you establish yourself as an authority in your field and attract more organic traffic.

7. Cross-promote with other bloggers or influencers: Collaborate with other bloggers or influencers in your niche to cross-promote each other's content. This can help you tap into their audience and expose your blog to a wider group of potential readers.

8. Utilize social media advertising: Consider using paid advertising options on social media platforms to promote your blog posts. Platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter offer targeted advertising options that can help you reach a specific audience and drive more organic traffic.

9. Analyse and optimize: Regularly monitor your social media efforts using analytics tools provided by the platforms. Track which posts perform well, identify trends, and adjust your strategy accordingly. This will help you refine your approach and focus on the types of content that resonate most with your audience.
    Remember, building organic traffic takes time and consistent effort. Be patient, engage with your audience authentically, and provide value through your content. By leveraging the power of social media effectively, you can attract more organic traffic to your blog.

Snooze dog, Jun 27, 2023 IP
  11. chalice

chalice Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I read a Medium article, can't recall the name of it, where the author for the first two months of her new blog, posted on over 30 blogs everyday. These blogs where in the same niche as hers.

chalice, Jul 26, 2023 IP
  12. YujinTan

YujinTan Member

Best Answers:
    Medium is over use by affiliate. I do have account there and yes I insert affiliate links in my article. One day don't know what happen my account been close. I noticed a lot Affiliate also using Medium to get traffic to their affiliate link. I guess Medium is maybe random check various account come posting articles with affiliate links and sadly mine get close.

YujinTan, Jul 31, 2023 IP
  13. chalice

chalice Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The example I was talking about was not a Medium blog. It was a blog she hosted on Wordpress.

chalice, Aug 1, 2023 IP
  14. DKenn

DKenn Peon

Best Answers:
    Content, content, content. Without the content, the site will ultimately fail to draw enough traffic. Assuming revenue from adverts and/or affiliate links, successful blogs will typically have a lot of content and methods of drawing traffic. Unique and/or researched content will gain more immediate/natural traffic from search.

If your blog is in a mainstream category (e.g. fashion, food, tech) competing for the same market with the big players will be an uphill struggle - unless you have very deep pockets!

DKenn, Aug 1, 2023 IP
  15. jmjinks

jmjinks Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you have any social media presence, try to use that.

I have been using Facebook, LinkedIn, Reddit and X (still sounds weird as opposed to saying Twitter)

jmjinks, Aug 1, 2023 IP
  16. wiki20

wiki20 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can help you by doing SEO and social media marketing. Contact me.

wiki20, Aug 4, 2023 IP
  17. SEOWorkStation

SEOWorkStation Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    • Generating fresh and widely read, evergreen, trending content.
    • The title of your article is more significant than your core post, write longer headlines when it makes sense for your content.
    • Create excellent long-tail keyword content that relies on those keywords.
    • Create a newsletter that spotlights your most excellent blog pieces lately that in my experience, email newsletters are more effective than social media channels for promotion new content.
    • Optimize the SEO of your blog entries.
    • SEO benefits greatly from internal links to postings on your blog.
    • Share links to your blog entries on Quora and Reddit.
    • Optimize for page speed and mobile friendly.
    • Comment on a post on another related blog. Online good manners are quite important. Establishing positive relationships with other bloggers in your niche is important if you want to increase the traffic to your site.

Best of luck

SEOWorkStation, Aug 19, 2023 IP
  18. zubair226

zubair226 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    if anyone wants to get traffic on their website plz visit this website where u can get the idea of content creation and design

zubair226, Aug 25, 2023 IP
  19. Being Counseliing

Being Counseliing Peon

Best Answers:
    Share your posts on social media platforms and use SEO optimized articles and also do their ON-PAGE SEO.
    I hope this will help you.

Being Counseliing, Aug 25, 2023 IP
  20. George Alex

George Alex Peon

Best Answers:
    Your writing is always thought-provoking. You challenge my assumptions and make me think about things in new ways. And if you're looking for Shoes that's both stylish and eco-friendly, All White Nike Shoes available at Tops and Bottoms USA is the best option. They are made from sustainable materials and are sure to make a positive impact.

https://www.topsandbottomsusa.com/collections/white-nike-shoes

George Alex, Feb 2, 2024 IP