1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

GoDaddy Stolen Domain Names -- Report Them Here.

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by GreenGambler, Feb 14, 2008.

1. avis03

avis03 Active Member

Best Answers:
    sorry was in a hurry when i posted that, i meant i did not buy anymore stolen domains and i dont have anymore than the ones i have posted i still have.

avis03, Feb 19, 2008 IP
  2. avis03

avis03 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I got a pm from the scammer to buy these and since it was a great deal, I bought them on the spot via pm. He probably found me since I had a thread open saying I would buy all LLLL.com domains for $45 or $50 I think. Thats how he pmd me and I bought. I have all proof I need, the pms in my DP inbox, the paypal account where i sent money for the domains, the emails from paypal, godaddy where it shows the guy transfered me the domain. If anyone wants the paypal emails and godaddy transfer confirmation emails sent to you as proof, pm me and let me know your email, ill forward u exactly what i got.

btw, the guy who said whos coming to texas, if u try to come to my house, Ill call 911 on you buddy, thats called stalking if you dont know. ;)

avis03, Feb 19, 2008 IP
  3. bgmv

bgmv Peon

Best Answers:
    LLLL.com is one thing, but I didnt see any posts where you were requesting adult domains, how did you come into posessing those? I know for a fact that no one sold a LLLL.com for less than $45, so why the hell would this guy take a loss to sell them to you???? Also paypal emails and GD transfers dont mean dick. you can easily be sending money to yourself and transfering them to a new account in your name. Tell me who HKSTEVE is and tell me the paypal email of the guy you paid.

Also someone saying they are coming to Texas is not called stalking. Stalking is when someone is outside your house in Texas and following your every movewaiting to shank you with a rusty screwdriver. Listen man you think you have your ass covered by using differnet accounts and whatnot but youve been burned, a Police investigation doesnt mean your guilty it just means your a suspect and at this point you are the only suspect. Once the Police find that you are innocent then Ill believe you but until then I dont believe word your saying.

bgmv, Feb 19, 2008 IP
  4. avis03

avis03 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, thats what I meant though. If they do come to my house, it is considered stalking as I have already warned him not to come here and if he does come here, its 911 for him.

As for the adult domains, he sold me the domains in a pack. I told him I only wanted LLLL.com but he said he wanted to sell it as a whole pack and that pack included a LLL.org so I was like what the hell, its a great deal and I took it all as a pack. He had no itrader, low posts so I thought he did not know about the LLLL.com price book or LLL.org price so I bought the domains from him asap.

Also buddy, for the police or FBI or whatever to do anything, you need proof against me. I still dont understand why you people are blaming me for these domain names. What proof do you have against me? except that you people love to blame other people for doing the right thing, thats whats wrong with the world today. a good deed of returning the domains turns in a nightmare.

avis03, Feb 19, 2008 IP
  5. avis03

avis03 Active Member

Best Answers:
    also, bgmv, contact me via AIM cybershadow05 and Ill give u screenshot of my conversations on DP from this scammer. Trust me buddy, I have all proofs saved. You have no proof against me since I am complete innocent. Still waiting on why you are blaming me? any reason?

avis03, Feb 19, 2008 IP
  6. bgmv

bgmv Peon

Best Answers:
    #1 your indian and desihackerz is an "Indian" hacking site on that site there was the paypal username and password posted that scammed me on the same day i was scammed, posted by HKSTEVE. below that is a list of names for sale and they are all in your name. thats why im blaming you.

bgmv, Feb 19, 2008 IP
  7. avis03

avis03 Active Member

Best Answers:
    ok, first off, I am from Pakistan, not India. 2nd, i have never even heard of desihackerz before until today. 3rd, even if someone with same paypal as you were scammed you and posted a list of domains for sale, what does that have anything to do with me? can u give me the post or thread or whatever u are reffering to on desihackerz. thanks.

avis03, Feb 19, 2008 IP
  8. avis03

avis03 Active Member

Best Answers:
    ok, I found the link on desihackerz which u posted on some other thread. http://209.85.207.104/search?q=cach...ser=29933+mstearns84&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us

the link is for the posts that guy made on different threads. maybe he owned the 4 domains he sold me from way before and only got around to selling it to me on the 9th. then later on some other thread maybe he was starting to do negotiations for some other domains and he posted his paypal account.

once again, this proved exactly the truth which I am saying. That the scammer had those domains, sold them to me with the others he stole on the 9th. then for some other transaction or some other thread he posted his new paypal id for some other domains he is trying to steal or something. the scammer trying to sell those domains before i bought them is not any proof.

avis03, Feb 19, 2008 IP
    mcfox likes this.
  9. GreenGambler

GreenGambler Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Avis03, do you have Zmul.com or GjrF.com ?

GreenGambler, Feb 19, 2008 IP
  10. bgmv

bgmv Peon

Best Answers:
    Im from Pakistan to, Quetta in the NW frontier. My last name is originally from Afghanistan, Wardak it is a province.

Ok Mehboob, im starting to believe you. Well were you contacted by lynksys or yoshim again to purchase more domains? Especially LLLL.com?

bgmv, Feb 19, 2008 IP
  11. avis03

avis03 Active Member

Best Answers:
    nope sorry greengambler, already told you all, i dont have any of your domains. the ones i have are posted on the thread i provided above. those are the ones which i still have left which i bought from the scammer. nothing else.

avis03, Feb 19, 2008 IP
  12. avis03

avis03 Active Member

Best Answers:
    the 20 LLLL.com I was contacted by yoshmit to purchase them. the other adult/2LLLL.com/1LLL.org/someothers I was sold by linksys, u can even see his itrader which he left me.

thank you for believing me, I mean seriously, think about it, why would I leave my whois for everyone to see if I stole them?

Also, are you Muslim? I fear God and would never ever scam anyone and go to Hell just for a couple hundred dollars.

and I have 40 itrader here, more reputable than most other people on this thread, I dont scam people. period.

avis03, Feb 19, 2008 IP
  13. bgmv

bgmv Peon

Best Answers:
    Were you offered any of these:
    LPZT.com
    MXIK.com
    NKXC.com
    NQVG.com
    OGZH.com
    OWXD.com
    PRZJ.com
    PZSN.com
    QHYO.com
    GJCQ.com
    PQHY.com
    PQYT.com
    UZRK.com
    BQPG.com
    FOQH.com
    EBZP.com
    DTQG.com
    FJXA.com
    TKZD.com
    HFZR.com
    QPYE.com

My father is Muslim but I am not, Ive become Westernized. But I do know how Muslims feel about cheating and stealing, it is a very serious offense and results in damnation. I believe you Mehboob. Please try to help us, you are the only one that has had contact with this person, did they send you any emails or was everything through PM. Sukria.

bgmv, Feb 19, 2008 IP
  14. avis03

avis03 Active Member

Best Answers:
    DJGV.COM
    JCKV.COM
    MCJV.COM
    KVJC.COM
    JVJC.COM
    JCMV.COM
    MXXE.COM
    RVVU.COM
    RVUL.COM
    MZZV.COM
    NKKU.COM
    PWSU.COM
    MVJX.COM
    MCKV.COM
    TJEV.COM
    TBJU.COM
    SFUV.COM
    TAVJ.COM
    YIZX.COM
    YIZS.COM

those are the 20 LLLL.com I got from yoshmit. All of them were originally stolen from 1 person and I have returned all these to them. The 2 other LLLL.com I had gotten in the other transaction are also returned. Only have some left, the ones which I have posted on the other thread.

avis03, Feb 19, 2008 IP
  15. Rivmedia

Rivmedia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I thought godaddy give a period of 15 days to cancel transfers etc ? couldnt you just use that for the people that are still in that period

Rivmedia, Feb 19, 2008 IP
  16. bgmv

bgmv Peon

Best Answers:
    Nope, 3rd party issue and the transfers were already accepted. if not accepted then yes.

bgmv, Feb 19, 2008 IP
  17. ttdomain

ttdomain Peon

Best Answers:
    ttdomain, Feb 19, 2008 IP
  18. ttdomain

ttdomain Peon

Best Answers:
    G0Daddy's response I think that will got the same template

ttdomain, Feb 19, 2008 IP
  19. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Take note, I just received a PM from ChaosKnight with a message stating he was selling these names:
    FTNO
    GRSO
    NHOB

His prices were in the $400-$500 range..Did not notice any sort of phishing link inside or anything but apparently someone under a different name is msg'ing people on NP containing a fishing link

FPForum, Feb 19, 2008 IP
  20. bgmv

bgmv Peon

Best Answers:

You had the answer the whole time!!! Check the link you posted the IP is in the link, 72.14.205.104. Guess where it leads...drum roll please....Montreal, Canada

http://whatismyipaddress.com/staticpages/index.php/lookup-results

It appears that he/she lives on the Avenue du docteur-Penfield, near the Shriners Hospital...oh I think we got em'

Now guess what major university is located on this street???
    MCGILL UNIVERSITY, this completely fits the profile...oh man we are so close right now

bgmv, Feb 19, 2008 IP