1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Content Creation

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by tp888, Jul 5, 2023.

Hi,

I have 30 Google AdSense websites (English), 3 of which are also Google News approved. The sites need content, so I'm looking for experienced writers that want to partner according to a revenue share deal.

Please send thoughts and proposals. :)

Last edited: Jul 5, 2023
    tp888, Jul 5, 2023 IP
    prajayblogger and vodafone like this.
  2. tp888

tp888 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    94.4% - 68
    Please no AI, no spinners or rewriters, only native English writers, ideally from US or Canada, who can also cover the news.

tp888, Jul 9, 2023 IP
  3. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    83.3% - 5
    I had a GN site about 15 years ago and it was a tough business. GN provides a lot of traffic but it falls off a cliff very quickly. Now, I stick to evergreen content that continually gets traffic years later. It's a way better ROI.

If I was to do it again today, AI would be the only feasible way. G Adsense doesn't pay well enough to keep a team of writers and what they're asking per word now.

kjh-08, Jul 10, 2023 IP
  4. tp888

tp888 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    94.4% - 68
    Thank you for your feedback. That's not encouraging at all ;) Evergreen content is certainly something to do, but with AI there will be soon a lot of evergreen content of exceptional quality around. I have done some attempts, and my impression is that Google indexes this kind of content less and less.

The only sectors where writers can still (and not sure for how long) beat AI are news, reviews, and creative writing (to some extent).

tp888, Jul 10, 2023 IP
  5. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    83.3% - 5
    I have a totally different outlook on AI than most people. Here's why:
    1. Over 90% of content never gets any real traffic from Search Engines. Just because someone can now pump out 10-100 articles a day with AI won't change this.
    2. There's only so much room on the 1st page of google SERPs. (not considering infinate scroll results) More content doesn't mean 1st page rankings all the sudden. It will help complete topical clusters/maps more quickly though, which is part of the algorithm.
    3. Most people don't really know/have advanced SEO skills, thus never really getting great rankings/traffic (with or without AI)
    4. Most don't know what makes great content. It goes deeper than surface level (syntax/NLP/N-grams/sentence structure/Entities/etc). For this reason Google will need to avoid indexing most of the poorly created AI content and/or deindex entire sites that don't understand what great content is. Google can't afford to index all the AI content that's being produced. They have actually been reducing their index size/results before AI came along. It goes back to 90% of content never sees the light of day on the first few pages of SERPs, no reason to have 5 million results for every query eventually. There's now a real-time algorithm running that takes a sitewide consideration, meaning enough poor signals can affect the entire site, no longer just on a page to page basis.

AI content will allow those of us that understand advanced SEO to catchup and outrank established competitors quicker. For the rest, it's just more content that won't rank or get traffic and eventually get deindexed. They'll blame it on AI itself, never understanding that it was the lack of quality and not their definition of quality (grammar/punctuation).

Let me know if you want to test an article one day. Hope you covered that Titanic Sub the other week, would've been a great topic.

kjh-08, Jul 11, 2023 IP
  6. tp888

tp888 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    94.4% - 68
    Still looking ... :cool:

tp888, Jul 25, 2023 IP
  7. Warner Williams

Warner Williams Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I like the review idea. How would the revenue share work? What are the article lengths? How many articles per week?

Warner Williams, Jul 25, 2023 IP
  8. tp888

tp888 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    94.4% - 68
    I'm open to suggestions, but I think that revenue share could be based on the number of indexed articles and word count, or on traffic to the published articles, or a combination. There are no particular requirements at the moment about the number of articles a partner can contribute with, or their length but I assume the more the better to increase revenue. Feel free to PM me to discuss it further.

tp888, Jul 25, 2023 IP
  9. jasontn

jasontn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    85.7% - 6
    How much money do the sites make at the moment per month?

jasontn, Aug 5, 2023 IP
  10. tp888

tp888 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    94.4% - 68
    Not much at the moment, but some of them have a high click value. That's where I would focus partnership efforts right now.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2023
    tp888, Aug 6, 2023 IP
  11. c4cyber

c4cyber Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi, I'm interested if you are still looking for a writer. But I'm not a generalist. I can write articles about digital marketing, SEO, tech gadgets, and productivity. Let me know if you have anything related to my field.

c4cyber, Aug 14, 2023 IP
  12. tp888

tp888 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    94.4% - 68
    Hi,

Thank you for the information. For the moment I have decided to exclude AI from the equation, but it is probably something I will mix with writers' work in the future if profits increase and I will need a more steady flow of fresh content.

Cheers!

tp888, Aug 18, 2023 IP
  13. Wonder50

Wonder50 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, i am still interested if you are looking for content creation. I have experience of writing articles in SEO, digital marketing, health and more. Let me know if there is anything for my field.

Wonder50, Apr 3, 2024 IP
  14. tp888

tp888 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    94.4% - 68
    Hi, The sites are still available. Please send a PM with your proposal.

tp888, Apr 4, 2024 IP