1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best PayPal paying PPC program?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Skribblez, Oct 13, 2005.

1. Yze

Yze Peon

Best Answers:
    ive had adsense for a few months now.. so far so good, but im still waitin for my ypn reply.. been 2 weeks!

should i apply again?

Yze, Jan 18, 2006 IP
  2. primevector

primevector Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have to admit that now after a few days of running Searchfeed and getting some good traffic / clicks i must say im not at all impressed with what they pay per click :( You really need a lot of clicks to get some revenue going! But people do really really like to click on their ads if you choose a good keyword. Im now doing some tests by comparing the clicks etc.. with a few different ones like bidvertser, allfeeds and searchfeed on 1 page to see what does best.

primevector, Jan 18, 2006 IP
  3. iBold

iBold Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm in the same boat. At least 3 weeks now that I've been waiting..

iBold, Jan 18, 2006 IP
  4. aeronautic.net

aeronautic.net Active Member

Best Answers:
    My recent app to YPN was turned around much quicker than that. Are you US based or overseas?

You may want to knock on that door again. ;)

Chitika finally started sending money and I must say it is nice to get it via paypal. But AdSense is doing epayments too which have always gone smoothly for me.

aeronautic.net, Jan 19, 2006 IP
  5. ihatebeans

ihatebeans Peon

Best Answers:
    im trying bidvertiser
    on my first click i made 41 cents (SHIT!)
    BidVertiser Title URL Current Max Bids Total Clicks Total Balance Status
    Image Hosting www.imagehoster.us View 4 $0.96 Running
    (though it doesnt track a bunch of clicks but I cant complain :))

ihatebeans, Jan 19, 2006 IP
  6. truongn2

truongn2 Peon

Best Answers:
    Right now I am using:

chitika
    clicksor
    paypopup

truongn2, Jan 21, 2006 IP
  7. Reticon

Reticon Peon

Best Answers:
    I started up SearchFeed this weekend and got a call yesterday. They talked to me for about 15 minutes and offered their services even with programming for my sites. They also "upped" my percentage and actually recommended that I focus on some higher paying key phrases. They clearly wanted their ads on my main ad block but they didn't bully me at all. They treated me like a valued customer instead of an expendable pawn.

I really like to withhold judgement until I get paid but so far they are working very well for me. They are very flexible and they have a great API that allows me to even specify a minimum bid to accept (with a bit of programming). I sent them an email at 9:21 and got a response at 9:30, not only that, but the response actually contained a solution.

I'll keep you posted on how this goes, but so far I'm quite impressed.

http://www.searchfeed.com/rd/AffiliateInfo.jsp?p=48043&trackID=U3432234223

Reticon, Jan 24, 2006 IP
  8. Reticon

Reticon Peon

Best Answers:
    OMT, if anyone is interested I've added a way for users to get their links promoted cheap. My current high bid is .02. My very first customer bought $1 worth of clicks at .03 and made $4 just by pointing them to his adsense site. Pretty impressive. Needless to say he's been coming back regularly.

http://www.veracitek.com/advertise.php

Reticon, Jan 24, 2006 IP
  9. jdalhern

jdalhern Member

Best Answers:
    Try crawlingthenet.com they bring great traffic. I do not recommend goclick.com

Bad customer care!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Bad Traffic

But i will go with crawlingthenet.com they also have a feature listing for 49.95 for 3 months i think.

Check it out

jdalhern, Jan 25, 2006 IP
  10. Reticon

Reticon Peon

Best Answers:
    Primevector, if you use their XML or Text feed you can pick and choose the minimum bid you'll display. This is a FANTASTIC feature that I continue to brag on. It opens up all kinds of possibilities!!! :D

In fact if someone :rolleyes: wanted they could swap out adsense or ypn when search feed provides better bids. They are there to be found.

Also, they are not contextual. You specify keywords much like Chitika. So TECHNICALLY there SHOULD be no TOS violation by running them along side of YPN or Google.

Finally, you may want to contact them about your revenue share. They start you out low but will increase you depending on the value you bring, so prepare a case. :)

Reticon, Jan 26, 2006 IP
  11. ccarlow

ccarlow Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been using Search Feed for a little over a month and the CTR has been very good, but my PPC has been down right crappy. Avg about .03 per click, so I took Reticon's advice and sent them a pretty little email asking if they could increase my percentage. Reticon you mentioned that they increased your percentage, does anyone know what the starting default percentage is and how much will they move you up? Lately I have been getting over 200 clicks a day on their ads which to me is a lot of targeted traffic for only $6.

ccarlow, Jan 26, 2006 IP
  12. Reticon

Reticon Peon

Best Answers:
    35% to start and they'll go as high as 50%.

Reticon, Jan 29, 2006 IP
  13. primevector

Best Answers:
    I noticed that too with searchfeed after using it a while, a lot of people click the links, but they don´t pay a lot per click and i didnt earn a lot for those clicks.

primevector, Jan 29, 2006 IP
  14. Reticon

Reticon Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm tellin' ya. The text and xml feeds are fabulous. With just a little bit of code you can include only the bids you want to accept. They do have higher bids on phrases like "debt".

Primevector, I'm actually using them to backfill my own ads. If their's pay more than my customers then I display them. It's pretty fun and the customer service guy I talked to said it is perfectly okay.

Reticon, Jan 31, 2006 IP
  15. primevector

Best Answers:
    cool, i can imagine that working out nicely :)

primevector, Jan 31, 2006 IP
  16. pixel1

pixel1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Internet Marketers seem to be voting more of Chitika more and more over Adsense and I agree, it seems to be the better option.

pixel1, Feb 3, 2006 IP
  17. howardhsu

howardhsu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    While previously true that Chitika had high payouts, sometimes even more than AdSense, the same no longer hold water. In light of the recent news of Chitika auditing payouts by as much as 60% and lowering the revenue share / PPC, a lot of users have been moving away from Chitika. A Google search string for "Chitika audit" will demonstrate what I am referring to.

Not to say that Chitika is a bad product, an interactive ad unit is a great thing. However, they just need to tidy up their operations a little bit.

Just my two cents. :)

howardhsu, Feb 4, 2006 IP
  18. icare

icare Peon

Best Answers:
    Dont use bidvertiser.... crap

icare, Feb 5, 2006 IP
  19. MTbiker

MTbiker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, it's been good to me. Especially if you have a consumer electronics related site.

MTbiker, Feb 5, 2006 IP
  20. wigglytuftuk

wigglytuftuk Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I signed up with a company and have already after a couple of days started earning good revenue from ads.It seems like the best thing is that the ads change all the time but you can also omit or add the ones that you would like.

http://casalemedia.com/referral?referredBy=116553

wigglytuftuk, Feb 5, 2006 IP