1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Azoogle is suck to me

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by santhana, Feb 19, 2008.

1. Hill

Hill Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't like to waste people's time and my own as well though, i couldn't resist friends, I HAD TO POST HERE :D
    I know that many of you are doing fine with Azoogle and believe me , i'm happy for you but.... as santhana said i wanted to check their offers , i was also looking for some incetivized ones and i knew they have it. I applied , got approved,i was even allowed to run incentivized offers with some conditions though, after that, 3 emails and 2 phones calls (and 4 days has past since then..) were not enough to close the deal regarding some details. I wonder why they neglect new affiliates that bad :confused:
    I'm new to the PPL segment though i know its potential based on some tests i've ran. Soon I'll be rubbing shoulders with you guys :D(...aj22 , webgenesis and others). Because i have some really important goals to achieve in my life , i'm really dedicating part of my existence to Affiliate Marketing and i know i'll get there though, as far as i can tell, Azoogle is out of my plans. Wouldn't be good for my Affiliate Manager to take a ride on my success ?

Hill, Feb 23, 2008 IP
  2. webgenesis

webgenesis Peon

Best Answers:
    Well let me welcome you to the bunch young Jedi-warrior Hill, you made an excellent choice coming over to the dark side (affiliate marketing - PayPerLead).

AzoogleAds is good, but don't worry if they dissed you man. Right now I'm averaging about $500-$700 a day with Azoogle doing various niche offers... and between $1500-$2000 a day with CPA Empire doing ringtones.

As you can see Azoogle only counts for about 25% of my profits, which will reaffirm the fact that there are good, reputable affiliate firms out there. Ones that I use that I can vouch for besides Azoogle, is Copeac and CPAEmpire... but from what others say... PepperJam, NeverBlue, IncentaClicks, and Hydra are good also. So apply with these other folks & make some money.

The cool thing about Affiliate Marketing is that you can go from ZERO to HERO in like no time at all, so you are definitely in the right game if you want to making some serious money in the next year.

To show you how fast your profits can take off... at the beginning of this month (February 2008), I was only making about $100-$150 a day with ringtones on CPAEmpire, and then after reading AJ's thread (the $1,000 a day one with like a million hits) got inspired to get creative with my ringtones campaign.

So get creative, read all the articles on here, ask all the questions here (I promise you... none of your questions will 'Is Suck!'), and make some money! :D

Daniel

webgenesis, Feb 23, 2008 IP
    einsteinsboi likes this.
  3. webgenesis

webgenesis Peon

Best Answers:
    Hahahaha... you topped me with that one! :)

4. Hill

Hill Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for welcoming me Daniel !
    ...and yeah ! I'm already in the game with NeverbBue, Copeac, CPA Empire, CPA Storm, Millnic , just to name a few.
    Loving CPA Empire..I'm putting some things together to start soon...
    Now let me tell you this..
    My Affiliate Manager at Copeac is so freaking good ! While the good ones return my emails within 24-48 hours this guy sent me 2 customized pages right after we talked on the phone (to get my final approval..) and answer 2 emails i sent him. All this in a short period of 45 minutes.
    I hope he gets my message on Monday morning. If he is able to do what i've asked him i'll be trashing my Pick up truck in 6 months :D By the way it's brand new :p

One last thing Daniel . I sent you 3 PM's and 1 email last week. I was looking for a landing page man !!
    Are you an Affiliate Manager ?? LOL :D

Hill, Feb 23, 2008 IP
  5. webgenesis

webgenesis Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL... No I'm not an affiliate manager. Sorry, I've been getting behind on my PM's and not been answering them... I actually need to take that Landing Page Design link off my signature, as I'm doing so well with my affiliate offers, that spending a few hours to design a site for only $75 isn't really worth it anymore.

If you type 'Landing Page Design' in the DP forum, there are like 2-3 other guys who are doing it (Keebs, LPDesigner, and somebody else... I think Lemon Aden or something like that)

Are you with Danny at Copeac? He's a pretty good guy. Good aspirations and vision on trashing the old pickup in a few months! Learn much in the business, test, learn from your mistakes, make sure you keep reinvesting your money back into your campaigns.

Also, you might want to only focus on 1 to 2 affiliate companies at the start... and then as you get better, branch out and start working the other companies you're with.

6. Hill

Hill Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your all your help Daniel !

Hill, Feb 23, 2008 IP
  7. webgenesis

webgenesis Peon

Best Answers:
    You're welcome! I can't wait to start seeing you sell the "Azoogle Is Suck" T-Shirts... that's when you know you are BIG TIME :D

8. abcyesn

abcyesn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    He will send you an email eventually. Samething happened to me when the guy called me up and said you are approved, took a week or 2 to send me the email with account login information.

abcyesn, Feb 25, 2008 IP
  9. webgenesis

webgenesis Peon

Best Answers:
    That's pretty crazy... I've been with Azoogle since the beginning of 2007, or latter part of 2006 and when I applied, they got me set up pretty quickly (I think it took less than a day).

I know Azoogle asks new people for a couple website URLS when they apply. What kind of websites are you guys who are having trouble getting accepted sending them?

webgenesis, Feb 25, 2008 IP
  10. Hill

Hill Peon

Best Answers:
    I was approved fast though, i can't keep the ball rolling because i need to clear something out before i start working with them, and i can't just do it because i may be violating some rules ( i don't think so, just double checking..). I explained them what i wanted to do and i'm still waiting for their answer, and nothing for almost 2 weeks.

The same is happening with CPAEmpire. I just need one final ok :(
    ...and my miracles will begin to happen :D

Is it possible to contact another Manager and ask him to take care of your account ?

Hill, Feb 25, 2008 IP
  11. Hill

Hill Peon

Best Answers:
    I know it's totally possible though, were you saying that you went from $150/day to $1500/day in less than a month ??:eek:

Hill, Feb 25, 2008 IP
  12. webgenesis

webgenesis Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, that is exactly what I'm saying. I never really did ringtones with Azoogle because 1) The payouts were lower... and 2) The Ringtone Offers had all these stringent rules saying don't do this or that, or we'll hold your commissions & suspend your account :(

However, I've done pretty decently with Azoogle with other offers. I'm averaging about $500 daily, and had a high this month of $800+ with them this month.

As for my ringtones campaigns with CPA Empire, below is a screenshot of my daily earnings. In the first few days of the month, I was bringing in about $50, $60 a day... and my daily income jumped up rapidly when I started using some new techniques.

The only thing else I did with CPA Empire this month that is in the screenshot stats below was testing their Lasik offer ($4.15 payout I think), and I only did about $150 total this month for Lasik.

P.S. - As I took the screenshot at 4:00 A.M. in the morning of 2/26, my daily income is only at $173 so far for the day

[​IMG]

webgenesis, Feb 26, 2008 IP
  13. Hill

Hill Peon

Best Answers:
    Great Man ! Congrats ! You're proving to me that six months from now, i' will be doing that .....:D

Please Check your PM Daniel !

Hill, Feb 26, 2008 IP
  14. scottmweaver

scottmweaver Peon

Best Answers:
    hilarious. :]

original post starter guy: http://www.affaimlist.com

just strike up a chat with one of these chaps and they should help you out.

scottmweaver, Feb 26, 2008 IP
  15. Hill

Hill Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, i actually figured what's going on with all of them at least this week.
    It's the "Affiliate Summit in Las Vegas ". It started yesterday and ends today.
    That's why ( and i really hope that's the reason ) nobody answer the phones, reply to emails and the I.M status is always "OFF LINE".
    That's eating up at least 5 days. Friday they were getting set up. Saturday and Sunday they don't work, Monday and Tuesday at the event ;)

Hill, Feb 26, 2008 IP
  16. GTAce

GTAce Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hill, ALL Azoogle employees did not go to Affiliate Summit. Do you think the entire company just takes 3 days off? No, of course not

The slow application process has little, if anything, to do with Affiliate Summit. Azoogle's application process is always slow.

GTAce, Feb 26, 2008 IP
  17. Hill

Hill Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi GTAce !

I know what you mean... and in my case specifically, the application is not the problem I'm all set. I made the above comment because i just couldn't get a hold with most of the networks within the last 5 days, and i actually got an auto reply message from one of my A.M's telling me that...

Hill, Feb 26, 2008 IP
  18. GTAce

GTAce Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You said that all Azoogle employees were gone Friday-Tuesday, and I was just saying that's not the case ;)

GTAce, Feb 26, 2008 IP
  19. Hill

Hill Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh i'm sorry GTAce ! i didn't mean to be rude . I expressed myself wrongly without notice it. I was also just saying something based on that auto reply message i got from a Manager :eek:
    .. and once someone is there, the ones that stayed are overwhelmed i think ....

Hill, Feb 26, 2008 IP
  20. nyx

nyx Peon

Best Answers:
    Webgenesis,

Are you basically doing what aj22 is doing? The content network advertising that leads to a basic landing page ---> ringtone landing page ---> ringtone offer page?

nyx, Feb 26, 2008 IP