1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

About Angela's & Paul's Backlinks - Funny

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by andy.flintoff5, Dec 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I requested some angela's backlinks or paul's from someone who does them. I asked for only PR5 and above. He got me PR0 pages backlinks. However, the main sites (main urls) have PR5 or above.

I am asking, what is the use?

I don't get it.

Is it just me, or does Angela's method talk about the pages that have the backlinks on them, actually having high PRs themselves.. regardless of the PR of the main url of the website.

When I say PR5 and above, I mean to say the pages where the backlinks will be showing on.... not the main url of the site.... www.site.com .

Is it a common misconception between members here who do this sort of backlinks?

andy.flintoff5, Dec 24, 2009 IP
  2. Whippet75

Whippet75 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The inner page PR is nice however not essential. The domain PR is important is this determines authority hence the reason why Angela and Pauls method uses Domain PR.

Whippet75, Dec 24, 2009 IP
  3. fatstripping

fatstripping Peon

Best Answers:
    I have used Angela's backlinks and i have asked her a few times on this issue of PR.
    She swears and insist that the inner page PR is irrelevant and that the main domain PR is the determining factor

fatstripping, Dec 24, 2009 IP
  4. frenchmen77

frenchmen77 Peon

Best Answers:
    i've used a couple of Angela's backlinks over the past few months, but haven't noticed any significant change from it.

But who knows, maybe I'm just not doing enough?

frenchmen77, Dec 24, 2009 IP
  5. andy.flintoff5

andy.flintoff5 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hmmmm..... thanks for clarification guys. I think I misunderstood it. Apparently all that matters is the homepage having a high PR, not the page with the link itself.

andy.flintoff5, Dec 24, 2009 IP
  6. fatstripping

fatstripping Peon

Best Answers:
    I feel you need to use more than a couple of links. I have used nearly 50 of Angela's link in total but can't pin point all my growth to Angela's link cos i do other stuff as well.

fatstripping, Dec 24, 2009 IP
  7. flipster

flipster Peon

Best Answers:
    The main page passes PR juice to the inner pages. That's what I have understood so far.

flipster, Dec 24, 2009 IP
  8. siflur

siflur Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are right. Angela's method is about getting backlinks from PR5+ websites (not ness PR5+ pages).

Bit no, when someone is talking about a PR5 link, it means that the exact page which the backlink is on is indeed PR5. If I were you, I would ask to get my money back...

siflur, Dec 25, 2009 IP
  9. siflur

siflur Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    And that is bullshit.

siflur, Dec 25, 2009 IP
  10. webmasterlabor.com

webmasterlabor.com Peon

Best Answers:
    They focus on the authority of the main page.

webmasterlabor.com, Dec 25, 2009 IP
  11. tonyran

tonyran Peon

Best Answers:
    High PR page is usually crawled by googlebots more than no PR page which means your PR 0 page gets indexed faster which means counted as a proper backlink from Google point of view. However you probbaly would want to ping it or give it a bit of backlinks just to make sure.

tonyran, Dec 25, 2009 IP
  12. mmguru770

mmguru770 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yup You Need To Ping It In Order Get Indexed Fast

mmguru770, Dec 25, 2009 IP
  13. bamstk090

bamstk090 Banned

Best Answers:
    if you want effective, you can bookmark where the profile link in method angela backlink

bamstk090, Dec 25, 2009 IP
  14. sweetfranky

sweetfranky Active Member

Best Answers:
    Tonyran has the right idea here. The only reason you want profile links from High PR sites is that they tend to index faster/more than sites with PR3 and under.

The key is to get a lot of profile links pointing to one keyword in order to increase your rankings. From my own experience, I find that it's easier to rank up well established sites then brand new sites.

If the provider you used is anything like me(there's a boatload of us), then you should have no worries. And never trust anyone who is selling you 50+ PR4-PR8 links for $30. A good clean PR8 link goes for $100+ alone. :D

sweetfranky, Dec 25, 2009 IP
  15. simpseo

simpseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Some of the selling practices are very deceptive on here. Not sure if this is because of sloppiness on the part of sellers or whether it's deliberate. But people do sometimes advertise these types of links as "high PR" links, when in fact they are PR0 links. The fact that the home page is PR8 or whatever doesn't really mean that any link from that domain is a trusted link.

THE only way to get high PR links is to get them on the actual page which has (or has the potential to have) good Pagerank, not a subpage which possibly may never ever acquire any decent Pagerank. A page could potentially have good Pagerank if it has links from other pages with good Pagerank - if it's sitting there on its own with no inbound links then it won't help you to rank well in the SERPs.

simpseo, Dec 27, 2009 IP
  16. MarkAse

MarkAse Peon

Best Answers:
    In Angela's defense(I think hers are a higher quality than Paul's) it does seem that they help SERPS.

Even if the page your links are on doesn't have PR, it does seem (to me at least) that the PR from the home page is transferred to the interior pages in some way.

MarkAse, Dec 27, 2009 IP
  17. trafficke

trafficke Guest

Best Answers:
    It would be great to have inner pagerank, but usually it isn't that easy to get valuable links. Domain pagerank is what matters when talking about building links using Paul's and Angela's. Actually, I don't recommend this method at all, unless you do it manually, because most providers will spam to get it done quickly.

trafficke, Dec 27, 2009 IP
  18. TermsB

TermsB Peon

Best Answers:
    A PR8 link from a site that is linking directly to you from an established page may be worth that much, but when you're buying profile backlinks, Angela/Paul style the page the profile is on is PRNA, it's just being used to pass linkjuice, it isn't the same as a normal PR8 backlink. Which explains the lower price.

TermsB, Dec 27, 2009 IP
  19. truf777

truf777 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    set your birth day 2 days from now :D
    and you will get high PR link to your profil page :D
    don't really want to use angela backlink seems useless

truf777, Dec 27, 2009 IP
  20. stellah57

stellah57 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I used only 1 Angela's backlink packets, and it boost my blog up to #2 out of 34 millions search results. The key is try to optimize the use of those backlinks. If you can form a link wheel using these backlinks, it would give you more link juice. Some of those backlinks provide free bloging where you can easily post your blog there. I use these features, and put 2 to 3 links to my blog each post. And so far, I outranked some PR5 sites for a particular keyword which is highly competitive according to Adwords Keyword Tool

stellah57, Dec 28, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.