1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$50 Forum Banner for Football Website (Paypal)

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by Wattsy, Dec 5, 2007.

1. ])CoDeN([

])CoDeN([ Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I know it isn't me, but I am very anxious to see the winner , because this thread has some of the best banner propositions that I've seen :D

])CoDeN([, Dec 11, 2007 IP
  2. Wattsy

Wattsy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Feedback time!

demonhale: Nice original entry mate. We like the cartoon football and the colours and there isn't anything in particular we would have wanted changed, its just we think some of the other entries reflect the sport better. Thanks again for the nice entry and sorry for the lousy feedback but it's not that there is anything wrong with it, we just think some of the other entries fit better with our site.

turns: An eels fan ay? Thanks for taking the time to knock up an entry for us however this is not the direction we are looking for, even though the design is from our main site. The poorly designed header image and logo was just my amatuerish doings in Fireworks (my bad not yours) and while I apprieciate you keeping with the theme of the original site its not exactly professional work (on my part not yours :D). Thanks.

designX: Thanks for the entry. We like the players in the header but not really the font, also its seems a bit too much green which is kind of over-bearing. There is nothing particularly wrong with it, just not really the direction we are heading. Thanks

Ariestoteles: This is definetly and improvement on the last entry, thanks for making an update however we feel that the design does not stand out enough. Sorry if this does not make sense to you as I'm not great at giving feedback but maybe its just the colours used? Also the field in the middle is somewhat un-noticeable. Also, some of the logo's colours seem off a bit, ie the bulldogs and rabbitohs not being white. Thanks heaps for the revised entry but I don't think it will fit in with our site as well as some of the others.

I apologise if my feedback was not up to scratch and if I offended anyone, this was not my intention as I tried to be as honest as I could.

Now for the winning entry. It was very hard to chose and came down to zeniusivanisher's and coolwanz' entries. We decided to go with coolwanz but would also like to offer AU$20 for zeniusivanisher's entry (please PM me if you are interested).

A big thanks to all those who submitted entries, this competition turned out alot better then we expected.

Thanks,
    Wattsy

Wattsy, Dec 11, 2007 IP
  3. AcidicLeo

AcidicLeo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Man, coolwanz wins almost 95% of contest he takes part in. Good going mate, best of luck for future too. :)

AcidicLeo, Dec 11, 2007 IP
  4. demonhale

demonhale Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Look man, sorry you feel that way, yes I did in fact took the football strip you have for convenience as to display what the CH wanted of the clubs logo, if I would have cut them one by one, the only difference to the design would be the arrangement of the club logos, so I apologize if it made you feel being ripped off, since the design as a whole is not copied from you...

Congrats to the winner!

demonhale, Dec 11, 2007 IP