[2008] Majon International is a SCAM! (www.Majon.com)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MindReality, May 12, 2008.

1. majon

majon Peon

Best Answers:
    Anyone that doesn't want to receive our email should opt out its a simple unsubscribe link in the bottom.
    Raymond "satguy" you are a Banner customer of ours and that's how you got on our list. I appreciate any of our other customers to please be courteous don't Jump to the conclusion that we are spamming people when in fact where not. We have hundreds of thousands of customers and do our best to manage all relationships with integrity and fairness we would really appreciate the same thing in return.
    @ satguy I have set your status to unsubscribed

Thanks, Jason

majon, Jun 6, 2012 IP
  2. satguy

satguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok , I will say that I am shocked that you where able to find me,,

And thank you for removing me,, I never click on "unsubscrib me links" once a message goes to my spam folder.
    If you did not send out so many, maybe spam systems would not see your mail as spam.

And while I do vaguely remember signing up to some banner thing,, never did I expect to receive so much mail from you.
    So, Ok you are not a spammer ( because a spammer would not have been able to remove me ),, Maybe, just maybe,, you have earned some brownie points here today..

satguy, Jun 6, 2012 IP
  3. Fabs15

Fabs15 Peon

Best Answers:
    DO NOT USE MAJON - YOU WILL GET SCAMMED!!!!

I have used their services since February, and none of the services I paid for have been delivered correctly. I have used their mailing service and encountered issues every single time, one mailer was sent. We are a UK based company and specifically asked to send the mailer to UK only, which for us is vital for legal purposes but also because our target audience is UK only. They messed up not once but over 10times and sent the mailer to the USA and Canada. I have raised the issues with them, and often got reply 7 to 10 days later after numerous reminders. Considering that each mailer was time sensitive, you can imagine how frustrating that was. If that wasn't enough, I decided to check the number of emails that were sent. Only a fifth of what I paid for was actually sent when they actually indicated that the orders were complete.

As for their Facebook and Google+ service, although they say it is done manually, most of the "likes" I obtained from he service disappear within 3 weeks, and when analyzing what was actually sent, I realized that all accounts were false and made up.

Despite the above, I gave them the benefit of the doubt and allow them to rectify the problems which they said they would. But instead, I have had to wait weeks to get resolution and after getting back to them with a strong email, have probably had the worse reply from their customer service (who are BTW the most incompetent bunch with no moral or ethic). In addition, after telling them firmly how dissatisfied I was, they removed me from their system (Unable to login) which stopped me checking my orders or stopping any credit card details they held.

I also cancelled a service which they still charged to my Credit Card. I requested a refund, but at today's date have not received anything.

I am happy to post all the communications I had with them on this forum should you wish to get proofs of their total rudeness and incompetence. I shall now file a complain on just about every possible official sites out there.

MAJON HAVE NO MORAL OR WORK ETHIC. USING THEIR SERVICES WILL BE A TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY AND WILL RAISE YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE OF ANGER.

Fabs15, Aug 1, 2012 IP
  4. majon

majon Peon

Best Answers:
    First off Fabs15 I want to apologize for your experience.

I'm personally not aware of your account but if I knew you were this upset I would have been more than happy to get on the phone with you to rectify this. Anger is no place to be when your trying to build your business and for that my deepest apologies.

I can and will stand behind we are by no means a scam. We provided the service you paid for. Whether users didn't want or like your product or Facebook and Google detected strange activity on your account they unsubscribe or were removed is not our responsibility. Our service will promote and get you fans. Retaining them and engaging them is up to the business owner.

And yes for your email campaign was not being targeted properly and thank you very much for helping us find the bug in our software. So for the One email campaign you purchased you ended up with 6 while we were testing to find the targeting bug. Most of our clients would have been grateful for all the extra emails as we were grateful for working with us to resolve the issue. I find it unfortunately you choose the path of anger. We are here to make your business grow and help make you a success. Nothing Less!

For the refund you got Six times the service anyone else would, we invested time and effort into your account, and provided all the services that you payed for X6.

Our services are of the highest quality and our customers come first. It would have been much easier to just offer a refund but we were committed to debug the system and further improve our services. With you we thought you were willing to work with us but unfortunately we made the wrong choice.

Thanks, Jason

majon, Oct 15, 2012 IP
  5. newlogo

newlogo Peon

Best Answers:
    hi guys,

I just came across this post and i read all your experience.

In fact, i have different and good experience with majon for my few online marketing services yet... and as its my duty to favour majon for their good seo and online marketing service.

here is my personal review for majon.com

Few days ago, we contact majon and its staff member and discuss with regarding promotion and online marketing. I need to say they have very good awareness about online marketing, they shows various way of SEO and online marketing. Initially we try one of the marketing way and we got its result and delivery on time from majon. I am thankful to majon team and plan to used their other service for my business.

thanks for good work by majon team and i wish they come out with same quality.

newlogo, Nov 1, 2012 IP
  6. anna8881

anna8881 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for spreading the word of caution about this company.

anna8881, Nov 3, 2012 IP
  7. newlogo

newlogo Peon

Best Answers:
    we have used some of the services from majon international and majon like directory submission, email marketing, social bookmarking.

In fact, here people posted bad feedback for majon is wrong. we had very good experience with them and its really helpful to business after their staff work. we recommend majon international.

newlogo, Nov 17, 2012 IP
  8. newlogo

newlogo Peon

Best Answers:
    i just want to convey, i am having good experience with majon and majon international team, they are very good people and co-operative. we are working with them last 8 month now for seo and online marketing, we recommend their service, still i dont know why people put bad review for them. but as per my company progress, i am thankful to majon team for their good work.

newlogo, Nov 20, 2012 IP
  9. BestySEO

BestySEO Member

Best Answers:
    Ive unsubscribed from your mailing list countless times, and still get the fucking things come through.. Please, just fuck off with the emails!!!

BestySEO, Mar 12, 2014 IP
  10. JonnyPistolero

JonnyPistolero Peon

Best Answers:
    This respond is for MindReality. You just saved me from hiring them. I was looking to hire a marketing company to work on two of my websites, my nonproffit and a supplies website, but now that you mentioned that I won't hire them. I checked out other reviews and they have a lot of bad reviews. One thing you can also do is remove the magon link from your comment because that's helping their positioning on google.

JonnyPistolero, Mar 4, 2015 IP