1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bad News For Content Buyers.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by scottspfd82, Aug 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    What's the point of buying website content?

To attract visitors from the search engines by targeting certain keywords?

To engage your readers and keep them coming back?

To encourage readers to visit your site and purchase your product?

To provide information valuable enough to get people to opt in to your lists or purchase your products?

The answer is all of the above, depending on your needs.

So why did I title this thread "Bad news"?

For two reasons. The bad news is that a lot of you are wasting your money when you buy content.

The second reason, I wanted you to open this thread, because I have some important information to share with you.

I've been on both sides of the content fence. I'm a writer, webmaster and a marketer. Sometimes I don't have time to write for my own projects, so I hire a writer to do it for me.

And it's tough. I want any content associated with my site to be informative, well written, and to serve its purpose, whether the purpose is engaging my readers, convincing them to buy my products, convincing them to visit my site, or any number of other reasons.

And there are writers out there who understand how to do just that. But I'd say they're in the top 2% of writers.

It's tough to find a good writer. There are always problems. Poorly written content. Grammar and spelling mistakes. Non-native English. Missed deadlines.
    Writers who don't understand how to write persuasively.

The reason I'm posting this is because I see a lot of webmasters just don't get it.

I see ads all the time "Looking for high quality content at the cheapest price!"

"The lowest bid gets the job!"

Your options are "cheap" or "high quality", you can't have both.

The adage "Content is king" still rings true today.

One great article on your site can drive thousands of visitors from the search engines. One great article on Ezine can drive traffic for years to come.

Let's look at a very real world scenario.

Article writer A charges .01 per word, and delivers sub par content.

Article writer B charges above average rates, and delivers high quality content.

A visitor stumbles upon article writer A's article. He reads the first paragraph, decides not to waste his time, and leaves forever.

A visitor stumbles upon article writer B's article. He's quickly engaged, finds the article informative, and decides to click through or bookmark the site to find more great information.

A well written 500 word article usually takes over an hour to research and write.

Anyone writing for .01 per word is either making about $5 per hour, or is simply rewriting or spinning content. I'm not sure how they do it. But if you can find me a writer who charges .01 a word and turns out high quality content, let me know, I want to hire them.

When you buy content you're investing in your business. If the content isn't sticky, or designed to convince the visitor to click through, buy, or whatever action you want them to take, you're wasting your money. And that's the bad news.

The good news is you have at your disposal one of the most reputable writers on Digital Point.

I have hundreds of satisfied clients to my name. My clients make money off of the content that I produce, plain and simple.

I finish your order when I say I will. I offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and after 100's of orders I've only been asked for one refund, which I happily obliged.

You don't have to worry about sub par content. You don't have to worry about stolen or duplicate content. You don't have to worry about missed deadlines, and you can be sure that the content you receive is high enough quality to be published in a major print publication.

I have examples covering many different niches.

My specialties include sales copy, product creation, articles for article directories optimized to drive traffic and sales, product reviews unbiased or otherwise, high quality website content, and much more.

My rates are reasonable, but if you're looking for someone to write for .01 per word look elsewhere.

I quote prices based on the project. My itrader speaks for itself.

If you're interested in ordering high quality content for your website, that will make you money for years to come, simply post here or shoot me a PM with the details of your project.

I'll shoot you a quote and and a turnaround time as soon as possible.

My orders fill up fast, and I work on a first come first served basis.

Thanks for looking.

-Scott

scottspfd82, Aug 18, 2008 IP
    tummybug likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.