1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

zunepoint.com & zunesource.com - active website - make money! for sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by MrFusion, Aug 18, 2008.

I am selling two websites, ZunePoint.com (Active forum) and ZuneSource.com (Domain) as a package. These are two great domains to build a community powerhouse for Microsoft's MP3 player which has been gaining momentum.

There is currently no effective and usable Zune source online, and the time is ripe to penetrate a great market. With the Zune having a successful launch in Canada, the two countries together provide over a million user market.

With the purchase you will receive rights to the logos, over 5 custom designs (which will be sent as a package and are not viewable prior).

I would like to coordinate the sale through eBay (link below). For more information please PM me. The timeframe of this auction is that listed on eBay. The final buyer will be the one listed on eBay.

Fix: eBay is not the only method. If a user provides a sufficient BIN offer, I will end the eBay auction and take on the eBay fees myself.

Alternative link: http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220270575467

MrFusion, Aug 18, 2008 IP
  2. john keith

john keith Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No price and no url plus you can't do the ebay thing.

john keith, Aug 18, 2008 IP
  3. MrFusion

MrFusion Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    URL: http://www.zunepoint.com

I will modify the thread...ebay will be an alternative website for us to complete the transaction. I also have no problem with ending the ebay auction if a user from this website wishes to provide a bid.

MrFusion, Aug 18, 2008 IP