1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

FOR SALE: My Hands-Free Affiliate Empire

Discussion in 'Sites' started by sean84, Aug 2, 2008.

I'm selling off my affiliate empire that I've been building over the last 2 years or so. I've recently started a new venture and I'd rather the capital from the sale of these sites, than the passive income that I currently get.

These sites all derive the majority of their income from Clickbank, with some having links to other affiliate programs.

I've listed the basic numbers below, if you're at all interested, get in touch and I'll give you as much detail as you want.

Site A: A language based affiliate site.

Last Months Income: $1798
    Last Months Expenses: $0

This site gets all of its traffic from SEO and is completely hands free. Also comes with an email list of nearly 13,000, which I will also transfer over to you and an autoresponder series that lasts a bit over a month (18 high quality newsletters). As well as the domain that I redirect my affiliate link through.

Site B: Also a language based affiliate site.

Last months income: $520
    Last months expenses: $60 (advertising cost only)

This site gets some traffic from SEO, but the majority from advertising.

Site C: Another different language based site.

Last months Income: $823
    Last months expense: $430

Same as Site B, this site gets some traffic from SEO, but the majority comes from advertising.

Site D: Another affiliate language site.

Last months income: $274
    Last months expense: $0

This site also comes with an email list of around 1,000 and the domain I redirect my affiliate link through.

Site E: Yet another affiliate language site.

Last months income: $1612
    Last months Expenses: $498

Similar to some of my other sites, gets the majority of it's traffic from PPC, although it does get some very targeted traffic from SEO.

Package A: Before I started my new empire, I invested quite heavily in some new affiliate type sites. But I don't have the time/energy to develop these into full fledgling sites like my others.

I can't remember exactly how many there are, but it totals around 100 sites, which includes a handful of my older sites which don't make as much money as the sites listed individually above.

Last months income: $2028
    Last months expenses: $418

These sites have all had some SEO work done to them, but it hasn't been finished, since I shut down my SEO team to fund my other operations. They cover all sorts of niches. Just about every product in Clickbank is covered with these new websites. I want to sell these as a package, but if you want to buy individual websites, I'm happy to talk business.

So there you have it. If you're at all interested in any of the sites above, send me a message and make me an offer.

Look forwarding to hearing from you soon...

Sean

sean84, Aug 2, 2008 IP
  2. internetster

internetster Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $60,000 for package A of clickbank clones?
    Sean.. and everyone .. just be up front with the price
    I have no idea why you are charging $600 for a clickbank affiliate site per sale per your PM.
    I would be a billionaire if I did the same.

When people say PM me for the price I understand why now.. just post so supply and demand and most importantly there is real honest fair pricing and no baits in the posts.

internetster, Aug 3, 2008 IP
  3. sean84

sean84 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    internetster, if you have a problem with anything I've said, keep it in PMs...

They're making about $2000 a month, so collectively they're quite handy. I have done nothing to them in terms of what could be done, so if someone took them over, they could quite easily make them more profitable if they put in some time.

I don't know what you mean by baits in the post either...

sean84, Aug 3, 2008 IP