1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Manual Feed Submission to 200 RSS Directories

Discussion in 'Services' started by king_cobra, Jul 30, 2008.

I am offering manual RSS feed submission to 200 RSS directories/aggregators with PR ranging from 0-7 for just $30.

The expected turn around time is 3-5 days depending on my work load. I will tell you upfront if I am over loaded so that I don't keep you waiting till nemesis. Once the site is submitted to all the directories, a report will be sent to you by email.

Though I have been an on/off member here for over 3 years now; I know I have got no itrader points here. So of course there are review sales available :cool:. The first three buyers with more than 50 itraders will get a $10 discount. I hope that's fair enough :). Also the reviewers need to pay only after the report is delivered.

So why don't you send in your RSS feed URLs and payment info before you have a second thought :D.

Please PM me in the following format.

site URL: (your site / blog URL)
    feed URL: (should be a valid parsable RSS feed. Feed burner feeds are the best choice.)
    email: (This email id will be used for submission to directories.)
    categories (up to 10, most of the directories need to specify a category):
    description (80 letters):
    payment info:

My paypal id is . Oh! I accept only paypal. Sorry for that.

Please get back to me in case of any concerns.

NOTE: I am at +5:30. So if there is any delay to reply your sales / concerns, I might well be snoring my town out :rolleyes:.

Regards,
    Cobra.

king_cobra, Jul 30, 2008 IP