1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

TMZHosting A great experience

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Skuxta, Jul 12, 2008.

I would like to clarify this is not a paid review this is me thanking prilep for such a great service.

TMZHosting

Tonight I needed to get a few websites up with a small budget of $10 NZ which is around $7.70 or so USD. So I scanned the web hosting forum and found TMZ hosting.

What really captured me is the amazing deal that prilep offered. For a tiny amount of $3 I brought web hosting with a free domain name and a huge amount of disk space and bandwith. Then I saw that prilep would install any script for me on my newly purchased hosting package. This simply amazed me, to find this in a web host is something quite rare. His service was fast and was done to a high standard. Usually companies charge heaps of money to install their scripts for you I was highly satisfied with prilep installing my scripts for me.

I was surprised that I could actually get my 2 sites up with some really nice hosting a domain name.

I struck gold when I found TMZHosting.

TMZHosting has:

1. Cheap hosting, Affordable to anyone
    2. Amazing deals the amount of disk space and bandwith provided is phenomenal.
    3. A dedicated Admin who helps you with whatever your needs.
    4. Special Deals for DP users.
    5. Super fast servers

I would like to thank Prilep once again for this wonderful service he has provided us with. I would also strongly encourage you all to go and sign up with TMZHosting when you next need a host.

Skuxta, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  2. prilep

prilep Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you! Installing your other script now :).

- Prilep :)

prilep, Jul 12, 2008 IP