1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A bit of paranoia is happening on DP?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by noobpreneur, Jun 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hi,

I've been a DP member for quite a while. DP is, by far, the best forums for webmasters to share info and make a sum of money :D

However, I've been bothered for some time with negative rep I receive from unknown DP members that calling me a scammer and liar.

Well, if I did such thing, that wouldn't be a problem. But, what about if you are being an open book in your thread, and still called a liar or scammer??

Not a big deal for me, but yes, it's annoying when people left you with neg rep without posted anything regarding their 'concern' in my threads.

Any ideas on how to deal with this? IMO, it's a bit of paranoia happening here with DP members - I double checked my threads not only to comply the forum rules, but also not to get negative rep from other DP members.

It's not right, I suppose? :confused:

Cheers!

noobpreneur, Jun 30, 2008 IP
    ShReYaS likes this.
  2. DarkX

DarkX Peon

Best Answers:
    It happens. And that's how reputation system works. User can give rep for whatever reason, better to say their opinion on your post.
    Just hide the reputation area ([​IMG]) if it really bothers you. :)

DarkX, Jun 30, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.