1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Premium Unlimited Hosting Business - Passively Earning $10,771.00

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Lee12, Jun 28, 2008.

Up for Sale is a Complete Hosting Business but This Sale Includes Much More than That So Pay Close Attention Here!

You can see Screenshots of everything in the listing I have at SitePoint
    http://marketplace.sitepoint.com/auctions/39404

Want to Speak via Telephone or Messenger , PM me your details, I will contact you asap.

Income:
    Total Income: $10771.00
    Total Expenses: $599.40 ($49.95 a Month for the Server)
    Gross Profit: $10171.60

This is a unique opprotunity to own your own business with a very nice growing Passive Income.

In addition to this Hosting Business - I Will provide the winner of this sale with 1 Year Free Full Access to a Turnkey House.
    That means the new owner of this will have the same opprotunity to sell websites for a living as I do and earn a new hosting customer on each website sale.
    This addition is priceless as it will earn you an unlimted income opprotunity.

The website HostingViper.com is about 1 and a Half years old and is fully integrated with the billing system.
    So, When a new customer signs up , the system creates there account for them , adds that customer to your billing manager automatically and the money goes to your PayPal Account Instantly.
    You do nothing!
    You do not have to know anything about hosting or any techie things at all. All techie stuff is taken care of by a third party at no additional fees or charges to you.

A couple things to consider here for making this alot more lucrative than it already is.
    This is an unlimited account , meaning you can host as many accounts as you want, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited space.
    You can sell the hosting for whatever you want to , sell it for .99 cents a month give a best freind an account for free, sell it for $76 a year, Compete with GoDaddy, whatever you charge is totally up to you.
    Can you imagine running a special for .99 cents a month hosting on your favorite social boards or webmaster hangouts, I'm pretty sure you would pick up quite a few new clients.
    Add a few hundred customers this way @ .99 cents a month , how can that be bad business your not paying a dime more for the server usage?

You are Getting a Business I Have built from the ground up myself personally.

The hosting Company itself consist of 643 Accounts.
    Each customer being billed for there first hosting plan @ $28 a year and there additional accounts @ $10 each per year for a total yearly income of $10,771.00
    The income is spread all throughout the year, the customers accounts were setup on different months you get paid every month.

Expense Involved In Operating This Hosting Company

$49.95 a Month for the Server Usage -> Unlimited
    $13.99 a Month for Billing Software that has all of your clients in it and it auto bills each and everyone of them for you.
    -------
    Bottom Line is it cost a measly $64 a month to operate this business and you can add as many more accounts to it as you wish, its unlimited.

Only the New Owner will be provided with the source and direct contact of the Server Owner upon payment.

Will I get Support if I purchase this?

Yes, you will be given the utmost best support you have ever received ever! The Owner of the server will work with you 1 on 1 phone,email,and messenger.
    I cannot stress enough that the suport is phenomenol and the best that exist anywhere!
    They will provide you support 24/7 - 365 days a year phone,email,and messenger.
    For this sale I have reached an arrangement with them that you will receive 2 weeks above the average just so you get the complete feel for this and ALL of your questions are answered.

Do I have to know coding or know how to install websites to run and operate this business?

Absolutely Not! If you are business oriented and have any skills in operating a business sure that's a plus, but it's definetly not required.
    This business will continue to run on auto pilot as it is and reap you the income each and every year or you can add as many more accounts as you want and expand it to double or even triple that amount of income.

Why would I sell such a nice business anyways?

Well, as many of you here at Sitepoint know me already and some may not but we are continuously developing new softwares and scripts and starting new businesses.
    I have started a new business selling websites and a new software that I recently had developed and the time I need to spend into those things are very demanding.
    In short - I have too many businesses going and I am struggling to have time with my family which is my first and foremost priorty. So I am selling a couple of my businesses to recoup some of that time.

What Exacly am I getting with this sale if I were to Purchase?

Fully Integrated Website www.HostingViper.com
    Web Hosting Business with approx 643 accounts on it.
    Full Access to WHM Admin Panel to setup unlimited amounts of hosting accounts.
    Full Access to the Billing System that you can use to mass mail your customers, bill your customers, review and create invoices, new accounts, and many many more functions.
    Full Access to the Server Owner to continue your server price at $49.95 (Unlimited) and Billing System at $13.99 (Not available for this price anywhere else in the world that I know of).
    2 weeks of Above average support.
    1 Year Free Access to a Turnkey House allowing you the same opprotunity to sell websites for a living as I do, in addition to selling the websites you will get the price paid for the sites sold and also gain a new hosting customer with each website sale.

What is required of me to operate this bussiness?

Make sure you pay your bill $64 a month.
    Answer an email or 2 every week or so, if its a problem with the hosting or server , alert third party .. problem fixed.. you email the person back saying problem fixed.
    No One other than you and the Third Party themselves knows there is even a third party involved. They never contact your customers unless you ask them too.
    Whatever time you want to spend in advertising or making post to grow the company larger than it already is.
    Want to Speak via Telephone or Messenger , PM me your details, I will contact you asap.

Please Do Not Bid On This Sale If You Do Not Have The Money To Pay Now.
    I Will Not Accept Payment Plans Or Offers - If I Were Going To Do that I Would Keep The Business And Collect Each Month.

Revenue Details:

Passive Income that can be doubled or tripled very easily.
    Revenue Explained In Thread and Screen Shots

You can see Screenshots of everything in the listing I have at SitePoint
    http://marketplace.sitepoint.com/auctions/39404

Lee12, Jun 28, 2008 IP
  2. Kyle101

Kyle101 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What's the starting bid?

Kyle101, Jun 28, 2008 IP
  3. Lee12

Lee12 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 7
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Lee12, Jun 28, 2008 IP
  4. Lee12

Lee12 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 7
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    I have been out for the weekend ,, I have now answered all pm's , if anyone has any other questions please feel free to send them over and I will get back to you asap.

Lee12, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  5. Lee12

Lee12 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 7
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Hi,

This is to let everyone know I have dropped the BIN on this sale to Only $16,500

Lee12, Jul 1, 2008 IP