1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best website website you can build and make revenue with google adsense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by LimeBlast, Jun 26, 2008.

I want to build a new website and try it with adsense.:)
    I have a big problem!:mad:
    I dont know what kind of site I should build that will make me a medium revenue with adsense (around 10$+/day)

My first idea was a website on how to learn how to php,c++,mysql,javascript,make 3d animations but many website like these are already on the net.

Do you think that this type of website has a chance of working?
    What kind of sites do you have working with adsense?:confused:

LimeBlast, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  2. ShaneC

ShaneC Peon

Best Answers:
    The best and easiest way to find success is making sites on something you like! It's much easier to build content for a subject you enjoy.

Anything has chance of working as long as the site you make is different, and better than the rest within that niche. If you don't have high search engine positions for highly searched terms, then you need to have a site that brings people back.

ShaneC, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  3. killer2022

killer2022 Peon

Best Answers:
    My best advice is to write about something that is in production (like an upcoming tv show/game/movie or something a long those lines). That way you have time to build good content, move up in the serp. By the time you are in the top 10 the show is airing on tv and now there are tons of people searching for your keywords!

killer2022, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  4. atulperx

atulperx Banned

Best Answers:
    I think right now blogs are rocking keep updating them with good content and use one good adsense optimized theme . You can earn good money from them .

atulperx, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  5. irulsastra

irulsastra Member

Best Answers:
    For first time i suggest you to make any kind of web or blog,in online marketing there are some competitor and they all talked different subject.if we satisfied with our own blog and than our ads payment goes growth its better for you to make a blog that had highest revenue. such as Architecture Design, Furniture Design

irulsastra, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  6. movvadinesh

movvadinesh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think, you should make a blog/web site on a topic which you are interested and which should be attractive to your readers, because if you want to create a blog/website on topic that you are not interested, you may not make it well So try to do that.

movvadinesh, Jun 28, 2008 IP
  7. Nacolepsy

Nacolepsy Peon

Best Answers:
    You need a website that can offer users free downloads. people like free things.

Nacolepsy, Dec 13, 2012 IP
  8. ajirawat

ajirawat Member

Best Answers:
    I think, start a website which you update weekly basis and something interest you. find out what plp are searching on net.

ajirawat, Dec 13, 2012 IP
  9. hitrix

hitrix Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you can make a lot if you built some proxy sites ^^

hitrix, Dec 13, 2012 IP
  10. Jagike

Jagike Peon

Best Answers:
    I just started using the new intellithme from adsense flippers. So far I love it, I previously used the CTR theme. Get the intellitheme and a good step by step blogging program and have patience.

Jagike, Dec 16, 2012 IP
  11. worldbesttech

worldbesttech Peon

Best Answers:
    I think many peoples give you good answer. just follow them

worldbesttech, Dec 17, 2012 IP
  12. focus678

focus678 Peon

Best Answers:
    Does anybody have any more feedback on intellitheme? I've used it for my first attempts at marketing with Adsense. It's easy to use but no control over where adds are placed other than presets. Can anyone recommend other themes to try?

focus678, May 8, 2013 IP