[News] Israel is going to attack Iran...

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Lemon116, Jun 22, 2008.

?

Do you approve an Israeli attack on Iran?

1. Yes, the sooner the better.

10 vote(s)
    43.5%
  2. No, its not necessary.

13 vote(s)
    56.5%
    Here are some news and you can answer the poll.

Read the full article here:
    The New York Times

Lemon116, Jun 22, 2008 IP
  2. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    i voted no. I think it is counter productive. it can cause a nuclear accident and effect our troops in afganestan iraq and the gulf .
    may be you should tell us your opinion also

pizzaman, Jun 22, 2008 IP
  3. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    No they're not. All this anti-Semitism crap is retarded. Every single country in the world that has a military conducts military exercises.

Supper, Jun 22, 2008 IP
  4. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Anti semetism? You are aware that Israel is a country not just consisting of Jews, right? What a totally anti intellectual thing to say.

ThraXed, Jun 22, 2008 IP
  5. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    I know, but, if you're voting, you have to be Jewish. Plus, it's also a Jewish country, and a symbol of Judaism. Try to think a little more before you post.

Supper, Jun 22, 2008 IP
  6. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    So it's a racist country? How about we let only whites vote in USA?

ThraXed, Jun 22, 2008 IP
  7. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    100 jets won't be enough to destroy Iran nuclear positions, they are far, and distances between them far, besides they have really strong air-defense, and nobody can predict how they will react, except what they said, that their reaction will be strong

Israel is making a lot of noise, why did not they just attack as they did with Syria last year in what they claim was nuclear position?, or Iraq in 1981?

imad, Jun 22, 2008 IP
  8. wmghori

wmghori Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Israel would be stupid to attack Iran. If they do, chances are Iran will start a proxy war on Israel. They can arm Hezbollah with more than Katyusha rockets. Shoulder carried SAM system like Stinger in Hezbollah's hand will be disastor for Israeli air support.

wmghori, Jun 23, 2008 IP
  9. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I voted Yes. I want to know what is going to happen. How will it pan out... Will the israeli hegemony win, or can Iran actually block the Strait of Hormuz, and choke the world's energy supply, so that the world can wake up, and take notice of the fact that Palestinians are living in deplorable conditions... I really want to know... And there is only one way to find out...

Let israel bomb Iran. Then, Iranians would make nuclear weapons for sure, as insurance.

gauharjk, Jun 23, 2008 IP
  10. wmghori

wmghori Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    they have planned this for other countries too link.

I think Iran has to came up with the similar plan.

wmghori, Jun 23, 2008 IP
  11. metros

metros Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Well,
    Israel, as any other country in the world - have the rights to defend their citizens.

I think that Iran announcement to destroy Israel, USA and the "Advanced West" will cause a war or some thing like that.

If Israel will attack Iran, I am sure many threatened countries will join Israel, probably England, USA, Germany? who knows.

I just think that Iran should stop with that madness before they will cause a WW3, which is useless.. :(

metros, Jun 23, 2008 IP
  12. maverick123

maverick123 Peon

Best Answers:
    How many wars U.S./Israel wants on this planet? :mad:

I have voted No :mad:

maverick123, Jun 23, 2008 IP
  13. metros

metros Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I don't think Israel/U.S want wars man, I think that Iran started it :confused:

metros, Jun 23, 2008 IP
  14. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    it did not start yet, and I am sure if it started by Israel sending jets to bomb locations in Iran, and Iran replied back, there will still be people like you who will say Iran started it.

imad, Jun 23, 2008 IP
  15. metros

metros Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Well, if Iran was threaten Jordan that they will "Erase Jordan" over the map with nuclear bombs (As soon they finish to build it) what would your president will do? :)

I can assure you that if Iran was told to France that they will "Erase" them from the map as soon they will build nuclear bombs, France would attack long time ago.

In my opinion, Israel government are a bit stupid (Sorry if I have insult any one when saying that), They are very forgiving and it will cost them on lot of human life, If I was the Prime Minister I'd attack Iran long time ago and let them understand that Radical Islam won't work for them..

metros, Jun 23, 2008 IP
  16. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    The question is why Iran is not threatening Jordan, or France?

Its very clear that Iran is not having good relations with Israel, they do not recognize Israel, as many in the region do, your sentence about "we will erase Israel with nuclear bombs once we build them" has no base, first what been transfered through media about "wiping Israel off the map" was a wrong translation, AHmadiNejad did not say it, but of course the stupid thing is those who try to provoke war by spreading lies about Iran, like this translation, and the fake tape "you will explode in two minutes"

in addition, Iran is not developing a nuclear weapons program, US itself said if there was any, then it has been stopped in 2003, and the inspectors are working there and did not say that Iran is working on nuclear weapons program, why should we do not listen to these, and believe what Israel and US administration say when those two have been proved liars before?

imad, Jun 23, 2008 IP
  17. Lemon116

Lemon116 Active Member

Best Answers:

Ahmadinejad says Israel will 'disappear'

Criminal and terrorist Zionist regime has reached the end of its work, Iranian president tells foreign guests marking 19th anniversary of death of country's late revolutionary leader. 'Satanic power' of United States faces destruction, he adds

source: www.ynetnews.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iran FM calls on Muslims to 'erase' Israel

'If each Muslim throws a bucket of water on Israel, Israel will be erased,' Mottaki tells Tehran conference, adding 'Zionist regime is disintegrating from within'
    source: www.ynetnews.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahmadinejad: Israel led by 'terrorists,' has no reason to exist
    source: www.usatoday.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahmadinejad says Israel doomed
    source: www.breitbart.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any comment, imad ?!

Lemon116, Jun 23, 2008 IP
  18. metros

metros Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Oh well,
    You said this, they said that and every one say what he like to say.

I do believe in proves and I saw AHmadinejad talking as a "High" Radical Islamic, that he want to erase Israel of the map, he said "Death" to USA and to the west, it seems that he have to much power and he can't understand the new world.. (Internet, Sex, Social Medias and so on).

When I see peoples hang Iranian girls on the streets because they made sex with some boys, I think it's wrong - it's bad ass homicide and they should get punished, I had girlfriend from Sweden for some time and she told me about how they hang girls for no reason, that's just sad :(

So I bet it's so many things that gather to one thing, Iran acting very weird and I heard that Iranian citizens running away from Iran or hope that the big power will have an end.

Why can't they have democratic state like most of the world? Our world could be better this way.

Let's just hope every one will calm and peace will be between all :)

Long Live Internet, Sex and Euro2008 :p

metros, Jun 23, 2008 IP
  19. metros

metros Notable Member

Best Answers:
  20. Lemon116

Lemon116 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You forgot something :eek::p
    Long Live Israel, USA and the rest of the democratic world :D:cool:

Lemon116, Jun 23, 2008 IP