Romanian national team - 80 % gipsys

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & TV' started by extra_work, Jun 15, 2008.

Hey people,
    Why the romanian national team consists of so many gipsys.This is not offense or racism,it is the true.Have a look of their faces.They are not white ,or black,but gipsys
    [​IMG]

extra_work, Jun 15, 2008 IP
  2. powerlifer

powerlifer Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well i know mutu likes abit of the cocaine:p

powerlifer, Jun 15, 2008 IP
  3. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Gypsies like to play soceer and the violin.

bogart, Jun 15, 2008 IP
  4. jumper

jumper Member

Best Answers:
    Romanian`s team is very good , they play very well...

jumper, Jun 15, 2008 IP
  5. LeoSeo

LeoSeo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is this the most pointless EU08 thread or what

LeoSeo, Jun 15, 2008 IP
  6. NsaneNoob

NsaneNoob Peon

Best Answers:
    Please STFU you fuking shit. Don't talk about my country in ways that you have no idea what is going on. How in the freaking hell do they look like gypsies. There is only one brown guy on the team whose name is nicolita but other that that, everyone is pure white. In Romania, gypsies are hated to death.

And again, how in the fucking hell do they look like gypsies. You must be retarded or a gypsy yourself. Go steal something.

*** SORRY FOR SWEARING ***

NsaneNoob, Jun 15, 2008 IP
  7. kmzeron

kmzeron Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are racist !?
    Mama ta ...

kmzeron, Jun 15, 2008 IP
  8. piticu1993

piticu1993 Peon

Best Answers:
    sorry...but they who said that this 2 players are gipsys ,are GIPSYS THEIRSELF NO RACISM !!! i can show you how stupid can u be extra_word and too bogart...

i NEED TO SAY IT BECAUSE I CANNOT STAY WITHOUT REPLY that this team SCORES 1-1 WITH ITALY & 0-0 with FRANCE !! I KNOW THAT MAYBE ISN'T SUCH GOOD PERFORMANCE BUT FOR AN CHALLENGER AT THIS COMPETITION I THINK THAT IS MUCH BETTER THAN germany with croatia 1-2 ...
    if u think that mutu liked a little cocaine you're an stupid,idiot...THEN WHY ENGLAND DOESN'T QUALIFIED? FOR GOOD RESULTS NO ?:|
    mutu shows italy and france that his position and the title of some of the greatest players from italy i cannot say the same !!! CHIVU is an very good defender so please shut up...WE DON'T NEED YOUR DECISION !! i can put here any photo wth real GIPSYS from other teams at euro 2008 !!
    KILL YOU MAN !!!

piticu1993, Jun 19, 2008 IP
  9. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    I dont get it, who cares who are they ? If they born in Romania and have Romanian passport?

I know many ppl think that Romanians are gypsies, well, at least here in Russia, however I cannot comment on this as I havent been in Romania.

I wonder if the thread starter lives in Romania?

N_F_S, Jun 19, 2008 IP
  10. mimm

mimm Banned

Best Answers:

Hi extra_work, I think you have made a big mistake by making thread like this.
    You hurt many of our friends heart here.
    I hope you realize what you've done rather than defend your thread.

Good luck for you, anyway.

mimm, Jun 20, 2008 IP
  11. piticu1993

piticu1993 Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for helping but this guy doesn't need friends for this it makes some threads like this...and he doesn't haves friends...can digitalpoint give me 100 points i don't care but i respect every country because an human isn't an animal and so he needs to respect every of us !!! I WANT THAT 1 MODERATOR TO BAN HIM !!!

piticu1993, Jun 20, 2008 IP
  12. mimm

mimm Banned

Best Answers:

Take it easy, mate.
    A guy like him will laugh louder when you show your anger more. So just relax.
    Let's go to another thread or section to have some fun with nice friends.
    Don't waste your time with things like this.
    Okay, mate? :)

mimm, Jun 20, 2008 IP
  13. piticu1993

piticu1993 Peon

Best Answers:
    i cannot be friend with somebody who don't respect my country traditions or maybe the color of the country...if i would say something bad to him he wouldn't respond to me in the good mood in NO CASE !!!

this is not an human is an animal who wants only to insult people and all their countries !!!

digital point can give me many and many points but we are here at the same standard even somebody is moderator and other is only poster !!!

so if he will not keep the mouth OFF i will advance to a due vote of OTHER members TO BAN HIM !! so never he will repeat and never would say something bad about someone !!! Thank you jumper but even we played bad he does not have the as far as to decide how is or how isn't an person because everyone has heart....but he doesn't i see

piticu1993, Jun 20, 2008 IP
  14. NsaneNoob

NsaneNoob Peon

Best Answers:
    The only reason I am mad is that when someone speaks of Romania and relates gypsies to it, everyone automatically thinks that all gypsies are born there and live there and all population is brown skin.

No, that is not true, don't want to insult other countries, but compare Turkey with Romania. Most of them come from there and romanians hate gypsies to death because they steal, make bad music and somehow turns into popular music due to "being cool" and again they steal some more.

Urasc tiganii !

NsaneNoob, Jun 20, 2008 IP
  15. LeoSeo

LeoSeo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First off, you can't insult Turkey with such comparison even if you tend to. Thing is, we are populated country with all ethnic backgrounds, and we don't hate gypsies, just leave the arguement as it is pointless in the first place, changing directions will do no good. It'd be big of you guys if you said "maybe they are, so what?" instead of saying racist crap like we hate gypsies to death, they come from elsewhere etc. I believe every country would like "gypsies" like Adrian Mutu on their squad, if they have the country's passport, and playing for the country in the expense of their health, they are among the greatest countrymen, nothing less, period.

LeoSeo, Jun 20, 2008 IP
  16. NsaneNoob

NsaneNoob Peon

Best Answers:
    Come to Romania and you'll change your opinions.

NsaneNoob, Jun 21, 2008 IP
  17. LeoSeo

LeoSeo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I didn't state opinions about Romania, only your attitude. I think Romania is cool, and we love Hagi :p

LeoSeo, Jun 21, 2008 IP
  18. atvking

atvking Active Member

Best Answers:

LOL they make bad music?? thanks for the laugh bro...

atvking, Jun 21, 2008 IP
  19. NsaneNoob

NsaneNoob Peon

Best Answers:
    Sir, truly, i hate gypsies because they caused me problems, they caused everyone problems, when whenever someone stabs a person in Romania, a gypsy is on TV. They cause serious mayhem and I dont know how many times gypsies stole from me or from people I know. And you want me to appreciate or give a chance to ppl like those?

NsaneNoob, Jun 21, 2008 IP
  20. LogicFlux

LogicFlux Peon

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

LogicFlux, Jun 21, 2008 IP