1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pepperjam Partners with eBay Partner Network

Discussion in 'eBay' started by pepperjam, May 29, 2008.

We are proud to announce that Pepperjam has officially partnered with the eBay Partner Network to bring eBay’s links and graphics to Pepperjam’s affiliates at www.pepperjamnetwork.com

This program is in partnership with eBay and is supplemental to eBay’s recently launched partner network.

HIGHLIGHTS: Make up to 75% of all the transactions and up to an additional $35 for every new active user you send to eBay. Pepperjam has in place a dedicated eBay affiliate management team to work with you in real-time to maximize your eBay revenue. Learn more about our aggressive commission structure by logging-in to your Pepperjam Network account!

Your complete satisfaction and success as an eBay affiliate through the Pepperjam Network is our main priority!

[​IMG]

About the eBay Partner Network and Pepperjam Partnership:

It will come as no surprise that eBay is The World’s Online Marketplace®, enabling trade on a local, national and international basis. With a diverse and passionate community of individuals and small businesses, eBay offers an online platform where millions of items are traded each day. Founded in 1995, eBay Inc. connects hundreds of millions of people around the world every day, empowering them to explore new opportunities and innovate together. eBay Inc. does this by providing the Internet platforms of choice for global commerce, payments and communications. Since its inception, eBay Inc. has expanded to include some of the strongest brands in the world, including eBay, PayPal, Skype, Shopping.com, and others.

Coupling access to the unparalleled scope of eBay’s global marketplace with industry-leading tools and a dedicated support staff, the eBay Affiliate Program on Pepperjam Network offers success to all types of publishers, from the casual blogger to the experienced Internet entrepreneur. The eBay Partner Network is one of the most profitable affiliate programs in existence today, paying affiliates up to $35 per active new user, and 75% of its revenue on hundreds of categories of products.

COMMISSIONS: Up to $35 per active user, and 75% of its revenue on hundreds of categories of products.
    ACCEPTANCE: Manual; Special consideration and attention is given to 3, 4, and 5 (transparency) bar Pepperjam Network affiliates.
    QUALIFYING TRANSACTIONS: An end user completes a bid or BIN that results in a successful transaction on Participating Sites and Content within 7 days after clicking your Link. An end user (a) registers on the Participating Sites and Content for the first time within 30 days of clicking on a Link (b) confirms his or her registration and (c) visits Participating Sites and Content and places a bid or BIN to purchase an item within 30 days of the original registration.

To join the eBay Affiliate Program through the Pepperjam Network visit www.pepperjamnetwork.com

To learn more about other Pepperjam Network advertisers please visit our active Digital Point thread

pepperjam, May 29, 2008 IP
  2. zeropaid

zeropaid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Woah. Can you elaborate on why this is better than signing up directly with ePN? I see that your tiers are all marginally higher, giving 2.5% more on sales and $1 more per aCRU.

Are you supporting international eBay? Like for example ebay.ca?

How did you talk ePN into this one? :)

zeropaid, May 29, 2008 IP
  3. mberman84

mberman84 Peon

Best Answers:
    whoa...this is awesome...does that mean ill actually be making money again???

does your tracking actually work?

mberman84, May 29, 2008 IP
  4. BusinessMinded08

BusinessMinded08 Peon

Best Answers:
    I saw this program in PJN earlier this week but just thought it was going to get pulled like on CJ... didnt know it was new. Joining as we speak... hopefully we WILL actually start making money again. :)

BusinessMinded08, May 29, 2008 IP
  5. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    zeropaid,

eBay reached out to us and we are pumped that they chose to work with us.

I mentioned the highlights in my post above, including the fact that we will have a dedicated eBay management team not to mention that you'll be able to run pepperjamADS with eBay.

Depending on the kind of volume to currently send to eBay we can definitely work with you on payout.

I need to get you the specifics on eBay International. If there is demand we can approach eBay about launching internationally. The idea was to start with the US at first since this is the biggest market for eBay and Pepperjam. If you have an interest in a particular country please ping me via private message and I'll follow-up with eBay.

Feel free to post any additional questions.

KBJ

6. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    mberman84 - LOL....fortunately for you, we don't get paid unless we can track your sale or lead!

BusinessMinded08 - thanks for your comments.

KBJ

7. usmanzali

usmanzali Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Intresting I just read the e-mail you sent out!

usmanzali, May 29, 2008 IP
  8. MontyzPython

MontyzPython Peon

Best Answers:
    This should be awesome! I just got the e-mail.

I am hoping the guy who created phpBay will incorporate this into the program. I can't stand EPN.

MontyzPython, May 29, 2008 IP
  9. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    MontyzPython - not sure who the phpBay guy is, but we'd be happy to have him join PJN and the eBay program.

Thanks.

10. supernoobice

supernoobice Peon

Best Answers:
    What will happen to EPN?

supernoobice, May 29, 2008 IP
  11. MontyzPython

MontyzPython Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, he's a member here too...just can't remember his username. Is it Wade, perhaps?

MontyzPython, May 29, 2008 IP
  12. BusinessMinded08

BusinessMinded08 Peon

Best Answers:
    In either manner, I just hope that the crediting actually works better then EPN... only time will tell.

BusinessMinded08, May 29, 2008 IP
  13. kptd

kptd Peon

Best Answers:
    hi, pepperjam
    My account show has been paid on May 27, but my paypal not received.

kptd, May 29, 2008 IP
  14. thefreebielife

thefreebielife Peon

Best Answers:
    It takes a few days to post to your bank account.

thefreebielife, May 30, 2008 IP
  15. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    EPN is eBay's in-house affiliate network.

The eBay program on Pepperjam Network is supplemental to EPN.

EPN is not going anywhere.

We have a dedicated affiliate management team in place at Pepperjam to help you take your eBay affiliate revenue to the next level!

KBJ

pepperjam, May 30, 2008 IP
  16. mcjp6

mcjp6 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

You mention that you will be focusing initially on the US, my main ebay affiliate site is US targeted and 99% US traffic but I am from Australia. Would I be able to join Pepperjam with this site
    thanks.

mcjp6, May 30, 2008 IP
  17. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    mcjp6 - Yes, you should be fine. I was referring to Pepperjam Network launching the eBay country programs - we are discussing that, but we decided to first launch eBay US. Therefore, if your Web site is 99% US traffic you should be check out the eBay program on Pepperjam Network.

Ping me via private message if you have any specific questions or simply log-in to your PJN account and initiate a chat with someone from our dedicated eBay management team.

KBJ

18. mberman84

mberman84 Peon

Best Answers:
    i registered, waiting for approval.

mberman84, May 30, 2008 IP
  19. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    mberman84 - ping me your PJN log-in (e-mail) via private message and I'll have our account team take a look at the app.

KBJ

20. SFOD_D223

SFOD_D223 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been a user of the EPN since the changeover from CJ and would like to apply to the Pepperjam Network for Ebay also. Is there a particular amount of traffic a site must have before being considered?

SFOD_D223, May 30, 2008 IP