1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

more than 3000 impression

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by kk_maths90, May 17, 2006.

I have more than 3000 impression on adsense, still they havent add any money yet to my ad. Is it like directly added to clicks and searches or it shows seperately for impressions like 1000 impression 1 buck ro 3000 == 3 bucks :-? ???
    Thanx for reply in advance

kk_maths90, May 17, 2006 IP
  2. BILZ

BILZ Peon

Best Answers:
    Ususally you only get paid when someone clicks you ad. Impressions dont usually get you anyhting with adsense.

I have heard soem talk about CPM for adsense but know much about it.

BILZ, May 17, 2006 IP
  3. NewToAllThis

NewToAllThis Peon

Best Answers:
    Impressions means something if you have CPM ads (pay per thousand views) and your eCPM is above $1.00.

NewToAllThis, May 17, 2006 IP
  4. tayiper

tayiper Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I was too curious about the impressions, especially about those that I generate, i.e. particularly I was interested are they also "limited", meaning that I was interested am I allowed or not to load my own site many times (in terms of breaking the AdSense policy and loosing the account)

And then I was told this:

You see, it's that it occurs often when I am in the process of updating my site, I go on-line and refresh it many many times, upload some document, realize that I've messed-up something, then upload it again, load the site once more etc. etc. One such an example: for instance when I had problems with the AdSense ads not being displayed properly (or rather at all), I was refreshing the page in question, uploading the freshly modified "index.html" document again, checking the document's source etc., all this in an attempt to troubleshoot/discover the culprit and fix the problem. What I want to say is that in this particular case, there was no other way of doing it (i.e. no way around), but to go on-line and opening/closing/refreshing the problematic page.

hope this helps, tayiper

tayiper, May 17, 2006 IP
  5. kk_maths90

kk_maths90 Peon

Best Answers:
    we should be allowed to see the IPs too because my ad and my friend's ad bot got banned yday its just so crazy. they say its invalid clicks but why dun they let us know what IP was doin more clicks or somethin and we should be allowed to blocks IPs too or somethin right lol :p its just crazy :( other click lots of times and we have to pay for it for nothin:mad:

kk_maths90, May 17, 2006 IP