1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Unexpected income, need someone to clarify.

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by vitalbusiness, May 12, 2008.

Hi! Can someone tell me what's going on? Here is what happened. Last month one advertiser didn't deposit all the money they owed me and CJ said to me that they would put pressure on them to deposit it the next month. I just saw that the money from March are in closed (which I hope finally means I will be paid this month). But today I saw over $4000 coming from the same advertiser and the new money is already in the locked. I have no clue what's going on. I have not been advertising that advertiser anymore and yet I have so much income coming again...

Could it be that the advertiser was withholding the money and after CJ put pressure on them they have paid all the incentives I have earned with them? (Because this is what it says in the details: Performance Incentives).

I am happy to see all this happening, but I am totally shocked and puzzled...

(See the attachement).

Attached Files:

vitalbusiness, May 12, 2008 IP
  2. mcmuney

mcmuney Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You earned nearly $3700 last month, so why are you puzzled by $4000?

mcmuney, May 12, 2008 IP
  3. vitalbusiness

vitalbusiness Peon

Best Answers:
    No. no. You misunderstood. I earned nearly 3700 for the month of March not April. Then I stopped advertising that advertiser (because it didn't pay me right away and on top of it, it eventually terminated its affiliation with me for whatever reason) and I still got over 4000 for the month of April from the incentives. It has never, ever happened to me before. And I have no idea why it has happened now.

4. vitalbusiness

vitalbusiness Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess I just should be happy and not ask silly questions.

5. tvmatt

tvmatt Peon

Best Answers:
    The program terms that you were on most likely had performance tiers. You probably hit those tiers, and performance incentives take an extra month to appear.

tvmatt, May 12, 2008 IP
    GlowStormLion likes this.
  6. vitalbusiness

vitalbusiness Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh, I see. That makes sense. Thank you.