1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

UNIQUE Visitors to your website, Get 10,000 Free Uniques!

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by UnBooked, May 3, 2008.

http://www.host-station.com/traffic.php

ORDER 10,000 VISITORS AND GET 1,000 FREE EXTRA VISITORS!
    ORDER 25,000 VISITORS AND GET 3,000 FREE EXTRA VISITORS!
    ORDER 50,000 VISITORS OR MORE AND GET 10,000 FREE EXTRA VISITORS!

PRICES
    :
    Regular Cost per 1,000= $1.3
    Adult Cost per 1,000= $1.5
    Alexa Cost per 1,000= $1.7
    Guaranteed Signups per 1,000= $1.4

AFTER SETUP, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME YOUR PAYPAL EMAIL AND I WILL ADD THE EXTRA VISITORS!

Account Setup can take 1-72 hours although normally takes only 1 business day.

Current Customers: Login at Mystatscenter.com
    Reseller Applications: Apply To Resell Our Website Traffic & GSU's!

Website Traffic

Quick Details.
    -24 Hour unique 100% genuine visitors.
    -Choice of free category and geo targeting.
    -Complete control panel to check stats, display hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly stats in real time.
    -Managed customer support.
    -A source with successful traffic strategies.
    -72 hour campaign activation.
    -Reliable counter/stats provider. (mystatscenter.com)
    -Competetive rates.
    -Refunds for non-delivered traffic.
    -Pause and start campaigns as needed.
    -Update your targeting regions or website URL's at anytime.
    -No monthly fees or hidden charges.

Switching Is Easy!
    Switching to Host-station traffic systems will only take a minute or two to order and your campaign will be created within 72 hours with email notification.

Superior Quality, Low Pricing.
    We only offer unique targeted traffic that is delivered through our exclusive network of over 2500 websites and software applications. We offer options to geotarget to the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, European Union, Asia, Latin America and Australia. You will NEVER pay extra for category targeting or geotargeting. It is all included in one low price.

Where Does Our Traffic Come From?
    Host-station.com owns and operates many well-known internet websites. Our current portfolio consist of over 1500 websites internet wide, including 3 established search engines, 2 internet service providers, movie sites, social networking sites, online gaming sites, and a well known domain registrar which currently hosts over 5000 ad supported websites (expired domain traffic). Additionally, we recently acquired Entwined.com, a leading provider of free online content which can currently be found on over 12,000 websites internet wide. These internet properties generate over 2,000,000 unique visitors per day and generate between 25MM - 40MM ad impression each day. Our quality is unsurpassed and our clients see the difference.

When you purchase from Host-station.com, you are purchasing directly from the supplier. We do not resell for other traffic services and we are in complete control of every user that passes through our network. The traffic is real and so are the results.

What are your payment options and conditions?
    We accept PayPal payments using your Visa, MasterCard, checking account or current PayPal balance.

What are the typical delivery periods of your traffic campaigns?
    Most traffic campaigns are completed within 30 days or less. However, it may take up to 45 days, depending on the country you have chosen. We can do delivery periods of 10, 15, 30, 45, 60, or 90 days.

Do you have 24 hour unique traffic?
    Yes, all of our traffic campaigns are 24 hour unique.

Do you allow pop-ups on your website?
    NO, we do NOT allow any additional pop-up windows.

How do I set up my traffic campaigns?
    You can use our order form at the top of this page to purchase your service.

How can I check my stats?
    We will email you a link so you can check the stats of your campaign while it is in progress.

Do you ever use spam or will I be accused of using spam methods?
    Absolutely not.

Do you place any restrictions on the content of my site?
    We do not accept websites that contain additional pop-up windows, frame-breaking Javascripts, trojans, viruses, Java pop-ups, and other illegal and malicous content.

How long will it take before my traffic campaign begins?
    We will start your campaign as soon as possible, usually within a few hours of receiving your order. We generally send an order confirmation within 4-6 hours. If you dont receive confirmation within 72 hours, please contact us to verify that your order has been received.

What kind of customer service and support do you provide?
    We provide dedicated support to all of our clients. You can submit a support ticket from the help desk and we will respond within 2-12 hours.

Are there any additional or hidden charges?
    Absolutely not! Although not all fees listed on our website are a one-time cost.

What is your refund policy?
    We will issue refunds for non-delivery on a pro-rata basis. Because we pay for traffic that has been delivered, we only issue refunds for traffic that has not yet been sent.

How much traffic can you deliver per month?
    We can deliver up to 100 Million Unique visitors per month.

Guaranteed Signups

How It Works.
    Host-station.com pushes over 2.5 million advertisements internet wide each and everyday. Those viewers interested in our advertisements are taken to a link page containing over 20 links to popular business opportunity programs. When a user clicks a link, they are directed to a corresponding members site. For instance, if someone clicks on a link for the Free1Up.com program through our system, they will be redirected to one of our clients websites. When a program link is clicked, they are directed to the members site through a special script. This script monitors the visitors progress through the members site. If the visitor decides to sign up for a program, our script will capture the exact information submitted to the member through their website, and place a copy of this information on our server. This information is held as proof of delivery so that your client can verify this lead once they log into their stats area.

Quality.
    Visitors are in no way enticed or rewarded for signing up for a program. Visitors can feel free to sign up for the information they deem valuable. In fact only 5% of our visitors ever sign up for a program and 2% sign up for more than one program. For this reason we must push millions of advertisements across many networks to bring the people in to review these sites. The quality is unsurpassed.

Guarantee.
    We guarantee that the sign ups are from genuine people interested in learning more about your product or service. We guarantee the email address to be 100% fully deliverable. If an email can not be delivered to the address, then we will gladly remove the sign up and credit the account.

Delivery Times.
    We have heard over and over from clients who have switched to our system that their past provider took months on end to fulfill their clients orders. You will NEVER have this problem with Host-station. Whether you need 1000 signups in less than a month or 25 signups in a few days, our speed is unsurpassed in every way. As a common rule we set up most accounts to finish out within 30 days or less. In the event rush delivery is needed, we can make adjustments to accounts and have them finished in only a few days. You will NEVER wait months for a campaign to be completed.

Stats Area.
    Here our clients can check stats on how many signups have been delivered for the day and for all time. In addition to this they can verify the signups that came from you directly.

UnBooked, May 3, 2008 IP
  2. real_skinner

real_skinner Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Bro, does the traffic comes from PTC?

real_skinner, May 3, 2008 IP
  3. UnBooked

UnBooked Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You can read the details of where our traffic comes from right there on the thread. Is there anything else I can help you with?

UnBooked, May 3, 2008 IP
  4. real_skinner

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please enlighten me. Why websites cannot have "frame-breaking Javascripts"?

thank you in advance...

real_skinner, May 3, 2008 IP
  5. goldmon

goldmon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 12
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    is your traffic is good for aff. dating sites?if so..let me know.

goldmon, May 3, 2008 IP
  6. UnBooked

UnBooked Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your interest, were here to help.

Our restrictions are to keep our traffic service at its best. Frame-breaking javascripts are best left not allowed as it reduces the quality of the unique visitors.

Yes our traffic is good for adult dating sites, as long as you order mature traffic and not regular.

UnBooked, May 3, 2008 IP
  7. trader5561

trader5561 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Alexa Cost per 1,000= $1.7

You guaranteed Alexa rank will increase?

For 10k europe union and UK, can you deliver all in 10 days?

trader5561, May 3, 2008 IP
  8. UnBooked

UnBooked Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We guarantee that every visitor will have Alexa toolbar installed, this is great for alexa ratings.

Yes we can deliver 10k in 10 days.

UnBooked, May 3, 2008 IP
  9. UnBooked

UnBooked Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Our order form has been fixed. (There was a slight error distinguishing adult traffic from regular traffic but it is all working correctly now)

UnBooked, May 4, 2008 IP
  10. elitesystem

elitesystem Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i just might consider soon! thanx for offering your service, twisted!

elitesystem, May 4, 2008 IP
  11. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What is a % of US traffic in your package?

getjimmy, May 4, 2008 IP
  12. UnBooked

UnBooked Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    http://www.host-station.com/traffic.php

You can check out the order form, we offer traffic from over 12 different regions. You can get US traffic, US Central, Eastern, Mountain, and Pacific time zones within the US as well. Thanks for asking!

UnBooked, May 4, 2008 IP
  13. calcalmx123

calcalmx123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    so i can get 1,000 (1k) new members to my down line on any site ? for $1.4 i get 1,000 members

please pm i want to buy

calcalmx123, May 4, 2008 IP
  14. UnBooked

UnBooked Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry calcalm I found your question a bit confusing. If you want new members to your website you must signup for a guaranteed signups package. Our traffic does not guarantee signups or new members, just unique visitors.

"Guaranteed Signups per 1,000= $1.4" this was an error and was supposed to say "Guaranteed Signups per 1= $1.4"

UnBooked, May 4, 2008 IP
  15. owntype

owntype Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Beware!

My brief review is here:

I am totally unsatisfied with this service.

Just imagine 1000 "real visitors" visited your site in just 35 minutes but left nothing in site counters. I have an arcade site, which has a online user counter, when I am receiving the 1000 "real visitors" on my site while the counter shows only 2 - 3 users is online .... at the same time, the extremetracking service shows nothing. I can only see there is 1000 users came to my site from the admin panel the OP provided, but I can't see anything on my site.

Let's see how the OP told me:

As far as I know when the user visits my site, it will be counted, why you say "they might decide to leave and would not show up as an online visitor" ? That's so called "real visitor"?

Yes, I also just checked the awstats as the OP suggested.

It shows the
    Robots/Spiders visitors 132
    Unknown robot (identified by 'spider') 24
    on 04 May 2008

Well, on other days, there is only 1-2 robots.

How to explain this?

Well, there is no refund at all.

That's all, I have other things to do and busy at the moment, I will post screenshots or other proofs later.

owntype, May 4, 2008 IP
  16. UnBooked

UnBooked Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This was said when I checked your site and saw nothing but statistics for who was online at the moment I was unaware that you were saying that you had a statistics counter for past visits as well when I wrote that.

As far as your visits not showing up on your stats this could be for any number of reasons which is why we ask that you track the visits by our statistics and if not check your raw server logs which you odviously have failed to do so because if you had you would see the results right in front of you.

This I find to be false as it has been checked before by our current customers and never received a complaint. If you are seeing that many robots/spiders then it is not related to our traffic or you have been seeing them all along.

We have many happy customers for our traffic services many being returning customers. I understand our traffic cannot please everyone but this is one hell of a bad review considering you pay half price off our old prices, the traffic is 24/hour unique, and its delivered from real people! I feel like the main reason you dismissed us was because your stats did not register the hits which is often the case with traffic campaigns. This is why we provide stats and advise you to check your raw server logs.

UnBooked, May 4, 2008 IP
  17. real_skinner

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No more review REPORTS? Hope some one could POST some good reports here...

real_skinner, May 5, 2008 IP
  18. ein2310

ein2310 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm Interested, Proceeding the payment...

ein2310, May 5, 2008 IP
  19. real_skinner

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ein2310 Hope you could tell us your experience about this service later...

I am looking forward to try this one but I just want to see some review results first. So if you could provide some reports later it will be very appreciated...

Thanks

real_skinner, May 5, 2008 IP
  20. goldmon

goldmon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 12
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    i'm waiting for report from ein2310 too..thanks

goldmon, May 5, 2008 IP