1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review my home-site: www.tadej-ivan.be

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by tayiper, May 6, 2006.

Here are the two important links to my personal computing-related homesite: http://users.volja.net/tayiper (opens the "index.html" page), http://users.volja.net/tayiper/intro.html (the "intro" page; opens after 38 seconds)

The site is XHTML-valid, but only "locally", i.e. in the original form, as it is stored on my hard-disk, because the code that this particular "Volja" free-host adds unfortunately screws the otherwise valid syntax ...

I am asking for any web-coding related feedback; in regard to ad-placement, general site-coding etc.

tayiper

tayiper, May 6, 2006 IP
  2. libertygone

libertygone Active Member

Best Answers:
    looks sort of messy and unorganzied.
    i only see one adsense module
    why not 3?

libertygone, May 6, 2006 IP
  3. tayiper

tayiper Active Member

Best Answers:
    I hope that you actually went also to the initial intro.html page, did you ?? Anyway thanks much for the quick reply ...

tayiper

tayiper, May 6, 2006 IP
  4. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    make shorter pages, with your intro page you could have at least 4 pages, so 4 times more adsense impressions. Put simply a CONTINUE... button at the end of every shorter pages. You should invest in a domain name and cheap webhosting, it helps to motivate yourself.

JamesColin, May 6, 2006 IP