1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

An urgent question on redirects

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by tayiper, May 5, 2006.

... since I am in the middle of uploading my documents to the FTP server. Btw. I did a search, but I haven't found any relevant answers. So I am interested, are they allowed "on sites" with AdSense or not: for instance, if I use the Dot.Tk service (which creates a link with a .tk top-level domain, pointing to my site) to redirect to my original site, hosted on a free-host.

/UPDATE: At least on Google AdSense - Program Policies page, it doesn't say anything about it, while also the search for "redirect" with that Search AdSense Help box didn't return anything.

thanks, tayiper

tayiper, May 5, 2006 IP
  2. toomuch72

toomuch72 Peon

Best Answers:
    While this is not a direct violation. I know there are rules against Cloaking(I'm not sure if it is ypn or adsense or both). Cloaking is basically when you forward from one url like thesmallfakeurl.com and the address bar continues to display thesmallfakeurl.com when you are really sitting at another website like therealwebsiteiwantedyoutosee.com

If the forwarding service does not load your website in a frame but actually forwards to the actual url. Then the "address bar" will show the REAL URL. It should be fine.

toomuch72, May 5, 2006 IP