1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Multiple SEM service with competitive rate

Discussion in 'Services' started by hardip2057, Apr 17, 2008.

Hi DPers,

Once again, I am back with new service even we can say one of largest service on DP.

I realized that most of people don’t believe on SEO Professional, SEO guys or SEO gurus and their services when I was surfing few seo documents, seo materials, seo forums and show bad experienced from seo professional so I thought that I have to give something different that people can see every thing in front of them before investing their money and that would be 100% risk-free.

I am going to offer following services which include almost Search engine marketing service.

Services:

1. Search engine submission:
    We will submit your site in 100 major search engines. It will help to get quick listing on search engines.

Requirement:
    -- Your website URL

2. Directory submission:
    We will give you 100 confirm link from various PR directories (it would be PR1 and more) Please note it would be not only SUBMISSION but we will give you guaranteed approve links.

Requirement:
    -- Website URL
    -- 3 different titles
    -- 3 different descriptions
    -- List of keyword
    -- Email id (We will create related to your business because it require for submission confirmation. We will give you details in report once it complete.)

3. Article Writing and submission:
    Our professional will write 250 to 350 words article related to your business including 2 links with using different anchor text and will submit in 100 well known high PR directories.

Requirement:
    -- URL
    -- Titles
    -- Keyword list
    -- Email id (We will use same email which we have used in directory submission)

4. Social Bookmarking submission:
    We will submit your site 100 well known social bookmarking site.

Requirement:
    -- URL
    -- Title
    -- Descriptions
    -- List of keyword
    -- Email id (We will use same email which we have used in directory submission)

Price:
    Price for all services is only $90. It would be 20% discount for first five customers.

Payment via Paypal only

Time limit:
    Our team has good expertise to do it quickly so it will not take more than 8 days (business day). We will try to give you report as soon as possible.

Please feel free ask us questions anything related to service. You can post here or PM me.

Look forward to hearing from good orders.

Thanks,

hardip2057, Apr 17, 2008 IP
  2. zcy3270

zcy3270 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    sounds good, but the price is a little high.

zcy3270, Apr 17, 2008 IP
  3. hardip2057

hardip2057 Banned

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Thank you zcy3270..Yes price is little high but we believe in quality and fast services. There are 25% discount on bulk order (3+ order will consider as bulk).

First five customer can get 20% discount ($72 only)..Let me know if you have any further questions...

hardip2057, Apr 18, 2008 IP
  4. hardip2057

hardip2057 Banned

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Hi Mates, Thank you for your PMs and realized that price is bit high so I thought I have to decrease price for this particular service and also increase time limit for this service...:)

UPDATES: Rate has been decreased and it's only $70 for it and It will take 15 days to be completed package. There would be not any discount for first customer but discount is still open for bulk orders.

Thank You...:)

hardip2057, Apr 23, 2008 IP
  5. richardandrews2007

richardandrews2007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Great Job Done, Very satisfied. Quick Turnaround. I would recommend.

richardandrews2007, May 8, 2008 IP