1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Index page

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by RWD, Apr 27, 2006.

I had this on my website before, and then we were hacked and I have lost the code and cant remember what it was.

www.motorsport-network.com you hit the index page, but that isnt the indexpage I want, I want
    www.motorsport-network.com to hit a index page that is in a folder. I had a code on the first index page, that when
    www.motorsport-network.com was opened, it opened the index page within the folder.

Anyone know what that code was, I am 99.999999% sure it was a html code. I had it written down and saved on a disk, but I cant find it.

RWD, Apr 27, 2006 IP
  2. dct

dct Finder of cool gadgets

Best Answers:
    dct, Apr 27, 2006 IP
  3. Tribolis

Tribolis Peon

Best Answers:
    Google, yahoo or msn may have your cache site. Hope you can get it.

Why were you hacked? Make sure you have long password which is hard to guess.

Tribolis, Apr 27, 2006 IP
  4. tayiper

tayiper Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am just guessing/speculating though, but maybe it was some kind of "redirecting" taking place before your site was hacked ?? If this is indeed the case, I can provide the code I use on my own home-site's "index.html" and "pool.html", however, I am almost sure that you can do that yourself, i.e. without any help from my part ...

P.S. -- You might also want to check the "Web-Archive" for the cached version of your page as it was back then, when it still worked properly (i.e. before being hacked)

regards, tayiper

tayiper, Apr 27, 2006 IP