1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Text in Firefox

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by whateverandever2, Apr 24, 2006.

On my pages I have my title in H1 tag and text below it in H3 or H4, in IE it looks fine but in FF it doesn't, its all much smaller then it should be.

Is this just a FF thing?

I cant post url as its an adult site.

Thnx

whateverandever2, Apr 24, 2006 IP
  2. Ticcaso

Ticcaso Peon

Best Answers:
    why use H1 and H2 why not just make <font size=""> i use that more often than Hs

Ticcaso, Apr 24, 2006 IP
  3. tayiper

tayiper Active Member

Best Answers:
    Or yet better, use styling with CSS like in this example below:

<a style="font-size: 1.5em;" href="http://somedomain/somefile.html">Enter the site's "somefile.html" page by clicking this text ...</a>
    Code (markup):

P.S. -- The example in question is taken from my own home-site's "index.html" page. Of course, replace the "1.5em" part with what best suits you (i.e. your site's design)

tayiper

tayiper, Apr 28, 2006 IP
  4. JudyJiaStyle

JudyJiaStyle Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    But in terms of SEO, H tags, if used properly are still given more weight, so I can see why he'd want to use H tags.

I think you should check your default text viewing size in FF and IE to see if they are the same, because unless you have some funky CSS, the text size should all be the same.

JudyJiaStyle, Apr 28, 2006 IP
  5. cabai

cabai Peon

Best Answers:
    I have the same problem too!

cabai, Apr 30, 2006 IP