1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The **REAL** Threat to World Peace - Religions Extremism (read if you watched Fitna)

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by webwork, Mar 29, 2008.

For those of you that believe there is one certain enemy of the world, please read this post and share your thoughts.

---

We have all seen Fitna and what extremists look like from Islam. Please watch Fitna if you haven't already.

[​IMG]

If you're American, you have also seen (but sometimes have a hard time remembering) extremist Christian groups and how they are still around today influencing politics here in USA.

[​IMG]

Zionism is Jewish extremism. A Jew is not necessarily a Zionist and many critics of Zionism are in fact Jewish themselves. Some Jews today believe that an end to the state of Israel would help peace.

[​IMG]

Between all of these, there is one similarity among them all. Their words are remarkably similar. Each one claims the other is a demon, their faith is the "one" true faith, and calls for the destruction of anything else.

It's important to realize that it isn't good vs evil, and there isn't one certain enemy to target. This kind of thinking will only turn you into an extremist yourself.

Recognize that the true threat to world peace is in itself religious extremism.

webwork, Mar 29, 2008 IP
  2. Jackuul

Jackuul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Jackuul, Mar 29, 2008 IP
  3. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    I would agree with you on religion extremism but I would like to add one more point, that is all forms of extremism are a threat to peace. It is better to be moderate in your thoughts and actions.

wisdomtool, Mar 29, 2008 IP
  4. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I read your entire plan, and you did not once mention cheese. What about the cheese?

Edit: Oh BTW, the KKK and Zionists are not really religious extremist since they accept agnostics and atheists.

Rebecca, Mar 29, 2008 IP
  5. Jackuul

Best Answers:
    Cheese is a given.

Jackuul, Mar 29, 2008 IP
  6. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What kind of dictator funds himself with donations?

I won't support a dictator who isn't strong enough to take what he wants, or is ruthless enough to steal what he needs.

guerilla, Mar 29, 2008 IP
  7. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Good point. C'mon Jackuul you need to work on those ethics a bit if your goal is total world domination.:)

Rebecca, Mar 29, 2008 IP
  8. MaDog

MaDog Banned

Best Answers:
    "Zionism is Jewish extremism. A Jew is not necessarily a Zionist and many critics of Zionism are in fact Jewish themselves. Some Jews today believe that an end to the state of Israel would help peace."

I am a Zionism. it's not extremism. even after the holocaust you don't think that the Jews deserve a country?

MaDog, Mar 29, 2008 IP
  9. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Then go and build your country in Germany, where you faced persecution, and stop killing and persecuting innocent Palestinians.

Zionism is Racism

gauharjk, Mar 29, 2008 IP
  10. webwork

webwork Banned

Best Answers:
    I don't believe a certain religion should be entitled to their own country, especially when people were already living there. Israel and Jerusalem are a holy land, which I believe should be for all the world, not just one certain religion. Sadly, this is not the case.

The Zionist movement ultimately said that Jewish life outside Palestine is not worth saving... This is extremist. The first president of the state of Israel Chaim Weisman referred to the Jews of Europe as human dust not worth saving

Do you think that because of the holocaust you deserve a certain piece of land on planet earth... just because you have suffered?

Genocide does not = free land. If this was the case, why don't Indians own America?

Some Jews feel that Zionism is in itself anti-semitic.

What Right Do Zionist Jews Have To Palestine?

[​IMG]

webwork, Mar 29, 2008 IP
  11. Jackuul

Best Answers:
    The Magical and Mystical God of All, Paper Cup The Almighty and Salted Lord, frowns upon your speech of other false gods.

Jackuul, Mar 29, 2008 IP
  12. Rankhyips

Rankhyips Banned

Best Answers:
    Thank you for this! It proves my point in another thread. Indeed, the "holocaust" was indeed a necessity to steal Palestina. Could you tell KalvinB? He doesn't seem to understand.

If the "holocaust" really happened with the amount of casualties you claim to be correct, why aren't we allowed to do any research (why were researchers killed in the '50s?)? Also, you guys seem to make children at light speed during major wars. If there were 15 million Jews in '39 and 15.5 million in '45, how do you get 6 million victims in between?

Don't you have enough with one big country, USA, you stole and totally control today?
    Let's suppose the 6 million number is correct for a brief moment, don't you think the Europeans or native Americans deserve a globe or two for having 60 million casualties each? And why is nobody talking about them anymore but on the other hand the "poor Jews who suffered so much" need to be praised on every possible occasion?
    Some people really act like they are the chosen ones and we are goyim in their eyes.

Shame on you and all the mass-murderers that you support.

Rankhyips, Mar 30, 2008 IP
  13. webwork

webwork Banned

Best Answers:
    Just curious, what thread was this?

webwork, Mar 30, 2008 IP
  14. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What about satanism is it equal to extremism too ? Is satanism allowed at all ?

ziya, Mar 30, 2008 IP
  15. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You don't see satanists running around and shouting slogans and doing various destructive stuff like burning and killing and shooting and stuff ....

Strangely satanists who are supposed to be violent are no threat to world peace compared to some of the more "peaceful" mainstream religions

lightless, Mar 30, 2008 IP
  16. webwork

webwork Banned

Best Answers:
    I think you're kidding, but if you're not, they have no real power in the world so it doesn't really matter.

lol, funny and true.

webwork, Mar 30, 2008 IP
  17. MaDog

MaDog Banned

Best Answers:
    Rankhyips you are make me sick. my grandfather suffered so much in the holocaust - he survived. but most of his family completly destroyed. and you deny that? i can't believe it. your place is in Iran and not in this forum.

and to all of you that so pity on the "poor Palestinians", i want to refresh your memory.
    in 29.11.1947, the UN decided to divide "Palestine" to two countries: Jewish country and Arab Country. we agreed that. The Arabs, not. and then, one day after the British left, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq and the Palestinians attacked us. they lost in that war, like in all the wars, because they are losers. so why we need to apologize? The UN decided something, the Arabs didn't respect that, they lost, and this is the bottom line!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Arab-Israeli_War

MaDog, Mar 30, 2008 IP
  18. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    The UN decides a lot of other things regarding Israel

From Wikipedia

wisdomtool, Mar 30, 2008 IP
  19. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Neither you, nor the UN, have any authority to partition Palestine. It belongs to the Palestinians, all the Muslims, Christians and Jews, who lived in Palestine, and not the zionists who are infact, racists, who have destroyed hundreds of villages and killed thousands of Palestinians.

What Rankhyips says is absolutely true, there has never been any deep research on holocaust. I don't deny that millions were killed, but the number is highly inflated, in order to fain sympathy, and to steal Palestinian homeland.

gauharjk, Mar 30, 2008 IP
  20. MaDog

MaDog Banned

Best Answers:
    you are just talking crap!
    6 millions Jews were murdered in the holocaust! i don't need any research to know that, i heard this stories from my grandfather! although there is thousands of researches about that! Shame on you!

MaDog, Mar 30, 2008 IP