1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Commission Junctions really SUCKS

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by netshockwave, Apr 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    :mad: :mad: Commission junction really sucks and DONT have a good judgement for their publishers!!! They suspecting me for abnormal traffic! My account from them was generated for the Month of February and March, they DONT want to release my commissions. It really sucks! They telling me that the commissions has been reversed! Why they have to reversed since my business with them is legitimate and good??!!! They just reversed on their own way, i know and i read the agreement and policy with them! They really sucks!! I hate them!!!! :mad: :mad:

netshockwave, Apr 21, 2006 IP
  2. Micromag

Micromag Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What Advertises are you promoting?

CJ sent you a message telling you this?

Micromag, Apr 21, 2006 IP
  3. fsmedia

fsmedia Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Actually, CJ does work and does not suck. I used to work for CJ and I know first hand they do make commissions as promised. You must have not used the correct code for the link then. I used to work on their tracking servers specifically and I know how they operate. They work fine and CJ is an awesome program to use.

fsmedia, Apr 21, 2006 IP
  4. INV

INV Peon

Best Answers:
    CJ is great. No complaints. Always paying on time and I never had an issue.

INV, Apr 21, 2006 IP
  5. Micromag

Best Answers:
    yes, Same from here.

Micromag, Apr 21, 2006 IP
  6. Mystique

Mystique Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    6 year without receive a single penny from CJ speaks aloud to me.

Everytime my revenue reaches the amount to generate a payment, they shave off the commission based on "retroactive criteria" for deactivated advertisers... the only in which CJ is constant over time.

Mystique, Apr 21, 2006 IP
  7. iBold

iBold Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been using them with zero hitches for the past few years as well. I've said it a few times..but it needs to be said more - look for SOLID advertisers that are ESTABLISHED on CJ, and you'll get paid. Pick the new ones with no record or rep on CJ and it's just like everything else..do it at your own risk. I don't waste time with programs that haven't been around for awhile or appear to be backed by an unprofessional company. Test the company out before you become affiliated with them. You'll learn lots about their offerings by asking their sales questions or even trying to talk to their affiliate contact. If you don't get solid answers then neither will the people you direct to them, so don't use them in the first place..

iBold, Apr 22, 2006 IP
  8. netshockwave

netshockwave Peon

Best Answers:
    :mad: :mad: Yes, they emailed me that. Abnormal traffic from my account. I got an advertiser and its EBAY. CJ has emailed me about it, and it really confusing because i know there policy and procedures, as well as the agreement for signing up with them. I dont really know what they expect me to say. I give my own explanation. I dont drive the traffic from my site... It is ALL the VIEWERS/VISITORS actions. I dont have the control to all who registers. I earned a commission from these months. It is so UNJUST and so UNFAIR at all. Very confusing on my part. They emailed me yesterday that they reversed the said commissions and there will be no such payment. It really confusing!!!! :mad:

netshockwave, Apr 22, 2006 IP
  9. KGL

KGL Peon

Best Answers:
    I know it really doesn't help your situation when everyone that has replied is telling you how great their expeiences with CJ have been.
    That being said, I really am lost on your situation, I have used CJ for almost a year, eBay exclusively, without a problem, it sounds to me like you might be sending "bulk" traffic to your site(s) by way of a "purchased" traffic plan, i.e "Buy xx,xxx hits for $xx.xx".

Visitors actions have nothing to do with "abnormal traffic", once the visitor has landed on your page they can only do a hand full of things:

Click on a auction.
    Click BUYITNOW.
    Signup for a eBay account.
    Leave your site.

There is really no way your customers/visitors can get you in "trouble", especially with a advertiser like eBay.

Your story makes no sense, can you elaborate a little more?
    Where does your traffic come from?

Thats the only thing I can gather from this thread, eBay is one of the most "solid" advertisers on CJ.

KGL, Apr 22, 2006 IP
  10. netshockwave

netshockwave Peon

Best Answers:
    okay.... the story is... CJ emailed me that my account has "abormal traffic" and they just terminated me after 15 days and not paying my commissions. It is unjust.

netshockwave, Apr 22, 2006 IP
  11. Micromag

Best Answers:
    I "abormal traffic" means that almost everyone that click in the text link converted (subscribed to ebay) is an abnormal situation.

Probably they gave you a chance to acknowledge the email but if you do not reply within 15 days the warning they terminated the account.

Micromag, Apr 22, 2006 IP
  12. netshockwave

netshockwave Peon

Best Answers:
    so meaning my commissions will not be sending out? it is unjust then. its the visitors viewing my site and making some stuffs on my advertisers at first

netshockwave, Apr 23, 2006 IP
  13. Micromag

Best Answers:
    depend of what they send in this email for you? what did they said in the email exactly?

Micromag, Apr 23, 2006 IP
  14. netshockwave

netshockwave Peon

Best Answers:
    Posted: 2006-03-15 10:02:50.0
    Organization: Client Services

Commission Junction account notice of 15-day termination

After performing an extensive review of your performance in the CJ Network as a
    Publisher, Commission Junction is exercising its right to terminate the CJ Publisher
    Service Agreement with 15 days notice.

15 days from the date of this notice, your account with Commission Junction will no
    longer be active. Please remove all links/ banners by that date since you will no
    longer be authorized to post such links/banners and will not be receiving any
    compensation for referrals through such links/banners.

Additionally, during this interim 15 day period, if violations of the Commission
    Junction Publisher Service Agreement are identified, your account may be terminated,
    in Commission Junction’s sole discretion, prior to the end of the notice period.
    CJ Network and all unpaid earnings will be reversed from your account
    ("charged-back") and credited back to the relevant advertiser(s).

Thank you for your attention to this matter. If you have any further questions
    regarding this or other issues, please respond to this email. If you are reading
    this notice through your account manager (Mail tab) and do not have access to the
    email notice, please respond using Ask a Question and include this original message.

Sincerely,
    Network Quality

-------

I want my commissions be paid then it is my right. With the stated issue i dont know about it.

15. Micromag

Best Answers:
    I think that they will pay the commissions that has not been reversed.

Micromag, Apr 23, 2006 IP
  16. netshockwave

netshockwave Peon

Best Answers:
    They emailed me that my commissions has been reversed and no payment shall be made. It really sucks you know. Their email isnt good. They suspect me like that. I dont know about their issue then, they reversed my commissions. It is UNJUST and UNFAIR:mad: :mad: :mad:

17. netshockwave

netshockwave Peon

Best Answers:
    They emailed me that my commissions has been reversed and no payment shall be made. It really sucks you know. Their email isnt good. They suspect me like that. I dont know about their issue then, they reversed my commissions. It is UNJUST and UNFAIR

netshockwave, Apr 25, 2006 IP
  18. Art

Art Peon

Best Answers:
    Did you have somethign like a 100% conversion rate?

Art, Apr 25, 2006 IP
  19. netshockwave

netshockwave Peon

Best Answers:
    Sometimes my account has exact 1 or below of it which falls to conversion rate and click through ratio

netshockwave, Apr 26, 2006 IP
  20. netshockwave

netshockwave Peon

Best Answers:
    Commission Junction really sucks. I wont be receiving anything even a single centavo !!!!!!

netshockwave, May 3, 2006 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.