1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to rank #1 on google ? simple technique that works 100%

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Savweb, Jan 30, 2008.

There is one technique you can use to rank well on google and other SE's.

Here is working example of a website that uses this technique: www.discreet-romance.com

Try searching google for
    1. sex toys
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...:en-US:official&hs=rCW&q=sex+toys&btnG=Search
    2. adult toys
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...n-US:official&hs=psq&q=adult+toys&btnG=Search

As you can see it is now at #1 or #2 positions for those 2 highly competitive queries, not saying about the rest of minor queries. Imagine the traffic from google to this website.

Now how did the webmaster of this site manage to do this ?

Simple:
    Look at his link exchange directory here:
    http://www.discreet-romance.com/links.php
    This is the way all webmasters who exchanged links with him see his pages.

But if you install a small extension for firefox https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/59 which can substitute the user agent of your browser, and then set the user agent to "Googlebot/2.1 (+http://www.google.com/bot.html)", you'll be able to see those pages from the GOOGLEBOT eyes. All of them are completely different for google! Check any page from the directory and you'll see it yourself. All outgoing links are gone now! Isn't that magic? Yes, BLACK HAT seo magic!

So google thinks that this website has NO OUTGOING LINKS, it has only LINKS POINTING TO IT from other websites who exchanged links with it.

Please note - spam reports to google are not working in that case!
    Google simply ignores them! I am reporting this website to google for about 5 month! No results, no answers, no actions taken.

Even if somebody at google finally decide to take some actions in this case, the website has already made enough money to it's owners. This is how people are making business using search engines these days!

Now seriously.

When you link to such websites like discreet-romance.com you are always at risk of BEING PENALIZED by google, because when google finds this issue, it will certainly penalize that website, and google is not the only one who will. And if you have a link to this website, it will transfer some amount of this penalty to your website too! So be warned, DO NOT LINK TO THIS WEBSITE, and if you have any links to it - REMOVE THEM NOW until it is too late.

By the way you can find the details about this unfair advantage of discreet-romance.com here:
    http://cloaking-google.blogspot.com/

The lesson is over, good luck, see you at the top, bros ! ;)

Savweb, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  2. lip9000

lip9000 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hrmmm interesting, but I still don't get it. So by disabling all outgoing links, your pagerank hugely increases?

lip9000, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  3. Savweb

Savweb Guest

Best Answers:
    No, it is all about having any outgoing links on your website. Almost every single outgoing link from your website to any other average website passes a small amount of penalty to your website. Besides, google doesn't like reciprocal links http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?answer=66356
    In this case there are no reciprocal links for google, only for webmasters who think they exchanged links with discreet-romance.com and were fooled!

Savweb, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  4. gaoyf9527

gaoyf9527 Peon

Best Answers:
    i can't understand clearly

gaoyf9527, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  5. Lofty

Lofty Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the very informative post. It makes me wonder how many other webmasters are using the same techniques? I have to admit that these days I don't bother with directory links anymore. This is something we should all report to google as it costs honest webmasters due to unfair link exchanges and devalues the google index.

My advice would be to keep on reporting it to google, I'm sure that in time we will see this site (and many others) disappear from the Big G index.

My big surprise is that the site hasn't been automatically remmoved from the index, I would have expected google to have automated process to detect this kind of thing.

Lofty, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  6. asbestos

asbestos Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is very not nice to show links to peoples cloaks aka snitch them. You should delate link from post, it is not needed there to be understood.

asbestos, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  7. seo daddy

seo daddy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm

nice find. that is very very sneaky :mad:

seo daddy, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  8. mickmel

mickmel Peon

Best Answers:
    Assuming you have a good internal link structure, that would work. Each link passes part of the PageRank out to all of the links on the page. If you have five links on a page (internal or external), each of them get 1/5 of the link juice. More external links means you have less PR to pass around your own pages.

If you have no external links (but many inbound links), then you have lots of PageRank coming in and you just pass it around.

Smart technique, but I'd never try it. VERY risky.

Sure it is. Crap like that makes it harder on honest folks trying to rank. Getting rid of that garbage is of benefit to all legit webmasters.

mickmel, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  9. Chr1ssst0pher

Chr1ssst0pher Peon

Best Answers:
    it will work only if there was a link exchange and webmasters who have submitted their sites put link to that site on their own sites... I'm sure that site with good PR won't put reciprocal links...

Chr1ssst0pher, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  10. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Great share thanks but i prefer the ethical way long term then some quick cash

w3bmaster, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  11. Savweb

Savweb Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes, google sucks in detecting cloaking right now, this is a big problem for all legit webmasters.

Savweb, Jan 31, 2008 IP
  12. vipvanlines

vipvanlines Peon

Best Answers:
    i really can't understand this post

vipvanlines, Jan 31, 2008 IP
  13. Savweb

Savweb Guest

Best Answers:
    Well, this post is about cloaking and it's bad sides. If you use cloaking, or link to such website which is cloaking it's pages, then your website be penalized by search engines and loose your traffic.

Is that clear now ? :)

Savweb, Jan 31, 2008 IP
  14. terryuk

terryuk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Very interesting, I read about something similar last week but a different technique.. the big players in the industry were shocked when it popped up and #1 and hit the market with rock-bottom prices. Good for them, bad for the rest. I'm sure they will get hit hard soon enough.

terryuk, Jan 31, 2008 IP
  15. bigbody300

bigbody300 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    why couldnt you use the NOFOLLOW code to get the same results?

bigbody300, Jan 31, 2008 IP
  16. terryuk

terryuk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Because it's visible to the persons eye, but if they overlook it.. then yeah.. it'd have the same effect.

terryuk, Jan 31, 2008 IP
  17. Trapped

Trapped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well you might think of the post as... "fighting the concurrence" but using a nice title to attract visitors (or even Google employers that read this forum).

IN either case, this IS blackhat and WILL get you penalized sooner or later (unless you just want to pull a good amount of money quickly and don't care for penalization)

Trapped, Jan 31, 2008 IP
  18. terryuk

terryuk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yep for sure, if anyone does decide to give this a try. I suggest not using your main website! And not to put in more than $10 for the domain, otherwise you might be abit stunned when your pages start to drop like flies.

terryuk, Jan 31, 2008 IP
  19. cocaine

cocaine Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeap. I agree with the last post.
    This is not good but I'm gonna try it in one of my site. Just to see if it really works or not, and if it works how fast can it be done.
    I will have to find my crappiest site first :)

cocaine, Jan 31, 2008 IP
  20. nickswift

nickswift Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

ok, but dont be asking me for a reciprocal link then!

nickswift, Jan 31, 2008 IP