1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

IS CMS MAde Simple SEO friendly?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by steliosp, Jan 17, 2008.

Hi I am thinking of installing CMS Made Simple for one of my sites and I am just wondering if anyone is using it, and how SEO friendly it is!

Any feedback will be appreciated!

Thanks

steliosp, Jan 17, 2008 IP
  2. Pranab

Pranab Banned

Best Answers:
    I would recommend CMSMS whole heartedly from ease-of-use and SEO perspectives.

I built a CMSMS website a couple of weeks ago for a security company. The website was about encryption software.

If you are not afraid of messing around a bit with htaccess files, CMSMS allows great SEO friendly URLs. Also page titles and meta tags are automatically built, and can be manually updated for individual pages later.

One thing that's a bit tough is retaining your old incoming links, and supporting the new URL rewrite rules at the same time. It took me an afternoon to figure it out, but then I was writing htaccess files for the first time. I succeeded in the end though.

Pranab, Jan 21, 2009 IP