1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Google ever issue PIP on weekends?

Discussion in 'Payments' started by oncameratalent, Dec 22, 2007.

Like maybe on a SUNDAY!!!???:confused:

oncameratalent, Dec 22, 2007 IP
  2. deadlychaos25

deadlychaos25 Guest

Best Answers:
    yes they do

deadlychaos25, Dec 23, 2007 IP
  3. anupam_luv

anupam_luv Peon

Best Answers:
    yea, they did it many times like on saturday, sunday, but its status on dhl appeared on monday only

anupam_luv, Dec 23, 2007 IP
  4. The Adsense Consultant

The Adsense Consultant Peon

Best Answers:
    Well that's interesting. I can't tell you how many times I have seen posted that adsense doesn't issue payments on the weekends - which is another reason why I am glad that I joined these forums here.

Reading your posts give me hope that maybe I can squeeze in a little Christmas shopping before Christmas.

Actually my own experience with adsense and the relation to them paying on the weekends - the closest I have ever gotten is when the PIP showed in my account on a Thursday but I wasn't actually able to spend the money until Saturday - which I thought was weird but I was just glad to have the money!

Dare we hope that we could actually have a PIP even though it won't show until Monday?

Please, please, please.................................................................

The Adsense Consultant, Dec 23, 2007 IP