1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My First $1500 Day!!

Discussion in 'Reporting & Stats' started by SEOGuru, Feb 25, 2006.

I've been beta testing this new seo tool for just over 2 months and I just made my first $1500 in a single day. Last month I made $20k

There is a total of 8 websites. The tool built the sites for me with custom templates and custom non-reciprocal deep-linking. It is category and topic driven.

No it isn't Traffic Equalizer, SiteSell, PortalFeeder, BotCandy, AdSense Ready, or MasterCloaker. I know what all of those products do and the features of this tool blows them all out of the water.

I'm so excited I want to tell everyone but I signed an NDA and they would take my first born. I think they are going to launch a limited release in a few months. They are working out some tweaks with load testing etc. In their words they want to make it "idiot proof". I can be an idiot sometimes so they must be doing their job. haha

From what I understand, it was founded by two ex Google and Yahoo developers (one from each). I have no proof of this but I can only take them at their word, and honestly I don't really care.

I used to read all of the time about people who made a lot of money on AdSense and I thought that it was either bullsh*t or they had to spend a fortune and wait two years to get there. But this seems to be the real deal. I actually had 20 thousand dollars transferred into my account this month (for last month's revenue). Let me tell you, it is a surreal experience.

Ok so yesterday here were the stats:
    49198 page impressions
    *** clicks (someone said these are against the google TOS for me to report)
    *** CTR
    $1512.07 earnings

But I was doing great a few days ago at around $800 per day. Then yesterday it went through the roof. The weird part was that I was getting about the same traffic and clicks.

Then I read somewhere about SmartPricing. Do you think I crossed some threshold where Google is now giving me a larger piece of the pie? I'm not sure what it is but I don't want them to change anything!

I know a little bit about SEO but I'm no expert. Meaning, I've done thousands of hours of research over the last 4 years. I've read white papers, and the patents, and every newsletter and forum I could get my hands on. I know how everything works and analyzed opinions from Florida, Burbon, Jagged, etc. I guess I never called myself an expert for two reasons.

1) I'm not a programmer so though I know the factors that can get you ranked well, I can't actually build it myself.
    2) I wasn't actually making money at it yet. I find it hard to label anyone an expert who hasn't themselves made a lot of money at it. There seem to be a lot of these people out there (even ones that write books and tons of articles yet still are barely paying the bills).

Even though I'm making money now, I can't claim to be an expert because I really didn't DO anything to make it. I just used this tool.

Their tool is all web based so I didn't have to download and install anything. It just allowed me to choose my domains, put them into categories, choose one of their thousands of custom designed templates, and presto... the sites were up. They did the DNS changes and everything. They even took care of the hosting so I really didn't have to do anything. There were a bunch of other options I could choose but I just went with the defaults. There was a lot of randomization thresholds to chose from regarding links, page creation, growth rates, etc.

And they put limits on it because they said "we can't allow people to abuse the system and make the site un-natural". HAHA The temptation is there to create a 200,000 page site but luckily they save me from myself! They don't use web results to spit out pages either, like Traffic Equalizer. They also don't build thousands of non-topic pages or giant directory structures like re-purposing DMOZ.

In all, it took about 30 minutes to put up 8 websites.

The sites were making money within 48 hours (though only about $20 per day total). After about 3 weeks when the pages slowly started to grow and get indexed, the money started to increase. Then after about 5 weeks, it hit $500 per day. I swear, I thought there is no way this could be happening!

I'm going to email the guys and see if I can just post some of the features. I actually had to be interviewed to become one of a handfull of beta testers (but I grew up with one of the programmers). I felt like I was applying for the FBI. lol But seriously, if you read the feature list and know anything about SEO, your mouth will drop.

I'd like to post it on here because I want some 3-party input from many of the intelligent people in these forums that may be able to evaluate it and give me another point of view. (of course the guys who built it are going to say it is great). I want outside input.

SEOGuru, Feb 25, 2006 IP
  2. enQuira

enQuira Peon

Best Answers:
    Stop bullshitting man. You are looking for third party input on something that you claim makes $1500 a day from adsense.
    OK now everybody is ready to buy your product, go ahead and give us the link and the payment info.

enQuira, Feb 25, 2006 IP
  3. danimal

danimal Active Member

Best Answers:
    gee, your first post on this forum, and you've already broken google's tos.

danimal, Feb 25, 2006 IP
  4. Edz

Edz Peon

Best Answers:
    What a load of crap.

8 sites in 30 minutes with BS duplicate content.
    Nice intro spam.

No such thing as easy money.

Edz, Feb 25, 2006 IP
    JKhoury likes this.
  5. SEOGuru

SEOGuru Peon

Best Answers:
    I can't post what I made? I didn't post channel information or the websites. I see people here all of the time posting what they made in a day.

And no this isn't my product, I'm not going to give any links to it because there aren't any. It isn't even released yet. I'm asking for outside input because everything tells me that it is too good to be true and that it will crumble tomorrow but everything I've learned about SEO tells me that it is legit.

I know that people here know a lot more than I do so that is why I wanted to get outside input.

SEOGuru, Feb 25, 2006 IP
    DomainMagnate likes this.
  6. DomainMaster

DomainMaster Banned

Best Answers:
    if you said YPN I would believe you but not adsense lol

DomainMaster, Feb 25, 2006 IP
  7. SEOGuru

SEOGuru Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually it does make separate pages for YPN too, (and amazon, ebay, chitika, etc.) but though we found YPN to pay more per click, less people seem to click on the ads. Even if you do the category match the results are rarely on-topic and relevant. It mostly brings back the "lowermybill.com" type of ads.

SEOGuru, Feb 25, 2006 IP
  8. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe it is true who knows. This whole made for adsense thing is going to come crashing down one day. people are going to get sick of paying for clicks that dont convert. I for one have quit using adwords, its gotten to the point its actually wothless. from click fraud to "made for adsense sites", adwords is being ruined.

ly2, Feb 25, 2006 IP
    DomainMagnate likes this.
  9. wkw

wkw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sure sounds like a late-night infomercial to me. Ok, all the old-time affiliate/adsense marketers here please chime in if you've ever made $1500 or more on your first day with a site. hahaha....

wkw, Feb 25, 2006 IP
    iskandar likes this.
  10. TheNetCode

TheNetCode Peon

Best Answers:
    It is just to hard to give input on a product you cannot see in action. How would you expect us to do this. There would be no way to give any type of accurate feed back on it.

TheNetCode, Feb 25, 2006 IP
  11. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    Damn... can someone tell me what he is talking about? Because every time I try to read that spammer's post I start to fall asleep after the second line of BS...

fryman, Feb 25, 2006 IP
  12. SEOGuru

SEOGuru Peon

Best Answers:
    wkw, I understand where you are coming from and it may sound that way, but again, it didnt' happen right away. It took over 2 months. And it was a combination of natural rankings and their arbitrage system that got it rolling so quickly.

SEOGuru, Feb 25, 2006 IP
  13. mdvaldosta

mdvaldosta Peon

Best Answers:
    Damn, this is one determined spammer. + Red rep for you :D

mdvaldosta, Feb 25, 2006 IP
  14. Canadianbacon

Canadianbacon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    what a crock of shit

STFU

Canadianbacon, Feb 25, 2006 IP
    iskandar likes this.
  15. pixads

pixads Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can give you one of my parked domains so we can see what the tools does.
    Then I'll believe it.

pixads, Feb 25, 2006 IP
  16. SEOGuru

SEOGuru Peon

Best Answers:
    Why the heck do you think I'm spamming? This isn't my product. My gosh, is this how people are treated here at digital point? The pessimism is unbelievable.

SEOGuru, Feb 25, 2006 IP
  17. _vlada_

_vlada_ Peon

Best Answers:

You asked for another point of view. :)

_vlada_, Feb 25, 2006 IP
  18. digital1

digital1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I made $6,000,000 on adsense in 4 minutes last week. True story.

digital1, Feb 25, 2006 IP
  19. Pahrump Mike

Pahrump Mike Life Is Good

Best Answers:
    If it was really that easy you'd be a fool to share it with anyone. I would just hire a staff and put up easy money sites all day long.

Pahrump Mike, Feb 25, 2006 IP
  20. Canadianbacon

Canadianbacon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    ding ding ding

Canadianbacon, Feb 25, 2006 IP