1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Scammer Alert. Shveistekt Mi Tueite is a fraud

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by rome, Nov 26, 2007.

Shveistekt Mi Tueite is a fraud,He defrauded me of 14.9 $,I had sent in 14.9 $ in his pay pal and he never send me back on my moneybooker and instead tried to make an excuse that his is limited etc

I am sure,He has different ID's though which he is scamming people,Mods's please look into this guys IP addreess from where he is signing up,

Originally Posted by Shveistekt Mi Tueite
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by rome
    Hi Friend,

Hope you remember me,I need 12 $ in moneybookers,I will pay you 14 $ in pay pal,

Please let know if you can help me out

Regards
    yes but i don't send first mate.

I will send first Pal,But please though this is a small amount,it means a lot to me,Please don't break my trust,

after successuful completion of the trade,I will leave positive itrader for you along with feedback and request you to do the same for me....

Please give me your PayPal address where I can send the funds,I will be sending around 14.9 $ ,the additional .9 Cents will cover the Pay Pal charges and and you should be receiving 14$ plus in your PayPal account......

Await your reply....

Thanks

Regards
    Rome
    Ok i won't break your trust bro hers the address:

Hi Pal,

I has sent the payment on your PayPal,You should be receiving 14 $ Plus in your account,Kindly send me 12 $ on my moneybookers at

I will leave an Itrader and positive feedback for you ,Request you to do the same for me too,

Thanks,

Regards
    Rome
    hello friend when you sent me the money. my paypal account said Your account access is limited. Learn how to remove this limitation.
    I will try and refund ASAP
    Friend,My account is not limited,I have a verified pay pal account,You are trying to scam me friend,This is not fair,I really need the exchange and mind you,I have sent the payment via credit card,I can have it disputed and charged back....

Please send me the moneybookers,I will await your final reply in the next 5 mins,incase you are not sending me my refund or my moneybookers,I will dispute the charge and the amount would automatically come back to my card account.

What would you gain by cheating me of 15 $ ? This is not rite....Please send me the moneybookers
    DUDE! CREDIT CARD FUNDS LIMITED MY ACCOUNT! SORRY! DONT EVER SEND FROM CREDIT CARD FUNDS! ON PAYPAL FUNDS!
    Forward Message

For the first time I got scammed.....Now I understand why we should not deal with new ones with no itraders

rome, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  2. TAPS

TAPS Banned

Best Answers:
    No offense, but I could tell he was a scammer from the way he talked :D

Sorry for your loss, but it's worth it for the knowledge you gained.

TAPS, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  3. allout

allout Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Was this done in a thread? First mistake!

Do you realize how risky money swapping is and also against the terms of service for both providers? Second mistake!

He was brand new with no iTrader! Third Mistake!

Look at his posts and it has markings of a scammer! Fourth Mistake.

When greed blinds common sense, it is all the makings of a good scam. Learn your lesson and move on the guy is already banned!

allout, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  4. rome

rome Peon

Best Answers:
    :-( ,I too could make it out that he was a scammer but the I had desperate need to trade my pay pal with moneybookers and for that I had agreed on sending first,Is there a way I can retrieve the funds by filing a dispute with Pay Pal ? if yes,Can someone please guide me

rome, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  5. rome

rome Peon

Best Answers:
    @ allout's

I know it's all my mistake,I did observe those points before too but then the urgency of the situation made me deal with him.....Can someone guide me as how I can retrieve my funds by filing a dispute,I never filed one before.....

rome, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  6. usmanzali

usmanzali Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    never trust new users. It is really pointless. You don't know who they are and are they going to do what they say. We need a scam users forum. I have read so many people getting scammed today. I read more then 5-10 posts a day or hear form people. :(

usmanzali, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  7. allout

allout Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Sure, just email papal and say "I did illegal money exchanging which violates paypal's terms of service. However, can you please get my money back for me!" :rolleyes:

Just move on, you screwed up, cost your a few bucks, lesson learned!:eek:

allout, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  8. TAPS

TAPS Banned

Best Answers:
    That hurts :( but I understand where you are coming from. I think there should be a minimum limit of "x" posts and "x" days of you being on this forum before you are allowed in the B/S/T, it may be a pain but it is definitely worth it. Nothing crazy like 50 days though, 2 weeks is fine before being allowed to post a thread but why not before being allowed in at all? 25 posts is also reasonable though. I understand that mods/admin woudln't want to dedicate too much time to this section and it's really enter at your own risk, but I think this would keep everyone a little safer.

TAPS, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  9. rome

rome Peon

Best Answers:
    I would not hesitate to do that either pal,I don't want this scammer to get away with the funds,I am so ethics,I have already filed a dispute and the escalated the issue with paypal,Will he be able to withdraw the funds before Pay Pal could act ?

rome, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  10. TAPS

TAPS Banned

Best Answers:
    Usually, especially with CC sent funds, depending on the situation I guess, the money is automatically "held" on his account if he still has it in there. If he is a smart scammer he would have sent it away already, even at such a little amount. A scammer would always want PP balance to be at $0 except for that 15 seconds when dealing with a victim. The funds should be held and if he still has them in the account you should receive a refund soon ;) Good luck :D

TAPS, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  11. rome

rome Peon

Best Answers:
    I will be keeping my fingers crossed,Before making the transaction,I did tell him,Don't break my trust,Lesson learnt.....incase he sends the funds away to another pay pal account,Does Pay Pal retrieve the same to the account where he had sent the funds too,I am sure,He must be having a limited pay pal account and in no way he can withdraw them to his own bank account or credit card.....

rome, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  12. allout

allout Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    How would you like them to do that? They can't instill common sense in your brain! In life, you are responsible for your own action. It is not the responsibility of a forum owner or his designated moderators to hold your hand and keep you from making stupid mistakes. It is your job to check out and know who you are dealing with before you deal with them.

Shawn (the admin) and the rest of the moderators do an excellent job at running DP but they can not hold your hand through every transaction.

allout, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  13. usmanzali

Best Answers:
    I didn't want to hurt you but not all the new people are scammers. I read a thread where a member with high itrader scammed someone. :(

14. TAPS

TAPS Banned

Best Answers:
    I agree, they do a great job...however look at other successful forums, some using safety percautions like that. Many people complain about scammers in the B/S/T, so why not enhance safety...

TAPS, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  15. rome

rome Peon

Best Answers:
    I just can't believe my self that I was duped,I knew he was scamming me and still I took the risk.....:-(

rome, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  16. rome

rome Peon

Best Answers:
    other successful forms like ,can you name them....

rome, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  17. TAPS

TAPS Banned

Best Answers:
    For example, TalkGold - when they had a money exchanging folder would require: 50 day old account with 50+ posts...That is just an idea. Anyways, I am not here to argue so I will butt out now, good luck rome.

TAPS, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  18. usmanzali

Best Answers:
    In total I have almost been scammed 20 times or more. I always was able to tell that they were scam or if I went through there profile or searched dp I would find stuff. Like people who already been scammed. Some add me on msn and try scamming me there. I just end up blocking them. One Added me from dp. He told me his username and always had something to sell or buy. Everyday in his msn name it will be selling 200+ domain or other days buying vcc. After he got banned form dp, he was selling 200+ domain. I contacted him. He sent me 5 but then said I have more. I asked him for his dp id he said I am not a member of dp. lol he really thinks people are stupid. There are lots of people who do this. They get banned add you on msn and try scamming you.

Dp needs to hide our contact info for users that are not registered or banned :(

19. TAPS

TAPS Banned

Best Answers:
    Haha, and I came back to the conversation :D

I really think that another improvement may be to "IP Ban" users. Well, that already is the case really as your not allowed multiple accounts, and stuff but for example: Full Tilt Forums - if you get banned, you can't even access a thread or person's profile from your IP, you would have to use a proxy...Then there are proxies, can't really stop them but at least we get rid of one bad apple, right?

TAPS, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  20. ErnestHemingway

ErnestHemingway Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think the biggest mistake you did as allout mentioned, the guy had no reputation or itrader. You shouldn't have dealt with him. There are tons of great DP members but there are some scammers. And it is hard to know who is scammer and who is not in a site like DP..

ErnestHemingway, Nov 26, 2007 IP