1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$30-$40 daily earnings website , GET YOUR WEBSITE MADE TODAY !UNIQUE WAY!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by CASXLV, Nov 23, 2007.

I'm Again Opening My Website Creation Services Specially For DP.
    After the successful launch of my latest website network I have decided to Offer to everyone here To Create website like mine which Includes all Website Making up and Promotion In my very own unique way that It will get Stable Earnings of at least $30- $40 Daily for you!
    When I was making up My website network what is 4websites than all what I spent on making them up is money to buy domains, and ZERO to advertising, and now I'm earning about $200 daily, Only Using My Very Own FREE unique way of advertising websites!
    You can See Proof Of my earnings from my websites here for last 20days:
    [​IMG]
    There isn't full stats for November 23, because this day haven't ended yet!

Websites What I'm making up is User Friendly and that why I can earn that much!

So what you will get:

1.Custom Made Website Like mine( Please Send me PM To know more details and my website url for example) What is Fully Friendly with adsense

2.Promotion Of your Website with my very own unique method until it will reach same Earnings as mines . About $30-$40daily, in just first 2-4days.
    3.I will Tell you All my strategy How I'm promoting my website and tips to get even more earnings from it using Free promotion.
    4.Full Support from me 7days per week On MSN /YM /skype If you need something.
    5.Website which asks NO WORK AFTER It's Launched, So you can just Sit back and Relax while your money is counting in your wallet!
    6. I'm Offering For you Also FULL MONEY BACK If In 45days after Website Is launched You don't get what I had promised you, and If you don't earn back what you have paid to me I Offer for you all that because I'm 100% Sure that You will get stable earnings and Traffic from your website with using My Promotion Methods , It doesn't matter If I will create only 1 or 10 websites , Earnings will be the same for everyone !
    So You Can be 100% Sure that this Will be Really Great And Stable Money income for you for long time!

ONLY 5 SPOTS IS OPEN FOR THIS OFFER!
    Price: $550 For First Order, and $600 for next 4 !
    Also For First 3orders You won't need to wait Until I will make all up for you because it's already done, so I will just Teach you my unique way of how to advertise websites for FREE and get high converting visitors! It should Take No more than 1-2days to Set Up all for you and get your earnings up and up!

If you are Interested That I make Up for you Website what Earns At least $30-$40 daily and Teach you my very own unique way how to advertise websites with spending nothing on advertising than Send me PM!

CASXLV, Nov 23, 2007 IP
  2. EscaladeESV

EscaladeESV Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM sent....

EscaladeESV, Nov 23, 2007 IP
  3. peacemaker

peacemaker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll take your order for $550. But I've low balance in paypal at the moment. I'll transfer funds from the bank. It'll take 3-4 days to get it credited into my account.

If it's OK ... we can have the deal.

Thanks

peacemaker, Nov 23, 2007 IP
  4. jvuonger

jvuonger Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    jvuonger, Nov 23, 2007 IP
  5. CASXLV

CASXLV Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sent Details for everyone.
    jvuonger- I had some problems with that person at start because He didn't updated succesfully at start his nameservers for domain to his sedo account and it taked some time to get it on, But now it's all ok with him, If you are interested than You can send him pm to make it sure ;)

CASXLV, Nov 23, 2007 IP
  6. mixke

mixke Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If this is not about "video sites" then I might be interested in this but I need to have a look at the testimonials of your previous clients. Looking forward to details. Thnx !!

mixke, Nov 23, 2007 IP
  7. CASXLV

CASXLV Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No it's nothing about ''video sites''

CASXLV, Nov 23, 2007 IP
  8. goodwebmasters

goodwebmasters Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Anybody waiting to make the payment, Please wait.
    Ofcourse his site made more than $600 in 20 days.
    But wait on 21st or 22nd day, your account will be banned.
    And if you ask him, he will say "I did what all I said" like he is saying to me now. Please refund my money casxlv.
    You are not sticking to what you said.

FYI : MY ACCOUNT GOT BANNED AND SELLER IS NOT PROVIDING REFUND FOR IT. DON'T GET INTO THIS SCAM.

goodwebmasters, Nov 23, 2007 IP
  9. CASXLV

CASXLV Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    goodwebmasters- Yeah Ok I did everything what I said and teached you everything, and I think it's nothing to do with me because I did my part of job, And another thing it's not releated to adsense what I'm offering here but to sedo which you even haven't contacted yet FOR WHAT DID You got banned! Because I'm sure it's not my false.

CASXLV, Nov 23, 2007 IP
  10. Fedorpheux

Fedorpheux Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So are you implying that he either got his account banned for a different reason or didn't get it banned at all and is simply accusing you of being a crook for now reason?

Fedorpheux, Nov 23, 2007 IP
  11. goodwebmasters

goodwebmasters Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Listen, SEDO parked domains cannot be promoted. You did that. But its against their TOS and I got banned. Explain me the reason for it.
    What I'm saying is your method can get you nowhere but only to the banned state for which you won't provide money back.
    See you are saying in your thread that you provide the money back guarntee. What about that?
    Refund my money. If you can't refund then why you are saying you will provide the money back guarntee? Just a way to lure more people into your scam?
    @Fedorpheux
    I have all the proofs of all the things, I said in this thread.

Have a look at his reply he gave to me now:
    Tom (PAUKZ): I know that It's Huge money for everyone including me and I really don't think that it was my false, because you got domain what earns my method and everything else, but did you even contacted them to ask why? As I'm not going to refund you that money but i can Send you back maybe some part of it because I worked on that web and I don't want to get paid $0.00 for what I did!

Is this what you called as "MONEY BACK GUARANTEE"

12. Les_M

Les_M Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If its too good to be true... it probably is.... sigh:cool:

Les_M, Nov 23, 2007 IP
  13. CASXLV

CASXLV Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Scam? well oh well as you want to call it, I think we have now Different talking on ym ;)
    And at which place I said that I wont refund you money if It wont earn that much or will fail because of me?
    Well Maybe I did the work on your web and everything else and I need real proof that you got banned because of me and it's complete failure, if it's really so?

But If it's not my false and you just want to get money back than sorry.

And One more thing - AREN't you allowed to promote your web to get more traffic and earnings with ADSENSE what I'm offering not about Domain parking now? I Think it's nothing to do with this offer what I'm doing now.

CASXLV, Nov 23, 2007 IP
  14. EscaladeESV

EscaladeESV Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    no offense but 45 day money back guarantee is a long time....... long enough for people not to be able to file a claim with paypal :rolleyes:

EscaladeESV, Nov 23, 2007 IP
  15. goodwebmasters

goodwebmasters Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We can't register in SEDO with free email id. See what he said for it.
    Tom (PAUKZ) (10/28/2007 1:58:59 PM): That e-mail address won't be needed in future, soo I can create for you to which you can send and confirm.
    kannan anandan (10/28/2007 1:59:22 PM): k do it
    Tom (PAUKZ) (10/28/2007 2:00:14 PM): try to send from your e-mail something to
    Tom (PAUKZ) (10/28/2007 2:00:23 PM): want to check if it works
    kannan anandan (10/28/2007 2:00:51 PM): mail sent
    Tom (PAUKZ) (10/28/2007 2:01:34 PM): yeah got it, ok register than with
    Tom (PAUKZ) (10/28/2007 2:01:49 PM): I will give you link where to click after you will register.
    kannan anandan (10/28/2007 2:07:17 PM): gimme the confirmation link
    Tom (PAUKZ) (10/28/2007 2:07:36 PM): http://www.sedo.co.uk/confirm.php3?language=us&u=1007551&c=42aefbae01d2dfd9

Now my account got banned and a mail will be sent to that mail id that mentioned.
    See what he says now.

i want the access to the email id
    kannan anandan (11/24/2007 11:58:01 AM):
    kannan anandan (11/24/2007 11:58:06 AM): to contact them
    kannan anandan (11/24/2007 11:58:22 AM): thru that only i registered that too on behalf of what yo usaid
    Tom (PAUKZ) (11/24/2007 11:58:46 AM): I don't think that it will even work because it's not on any host, You need to put it on host and than create that e-mail

Here is the proof that my account got banned.
    Just check the domain he gave and asked me to park at SEDO
    lev9.com
    "Services for this domain have been discontinued"
    This is what it says.
    Enough of proofs? You want the screenshot of the payment I made to you or the complete chat proof that we had entirely?

NOW HAVE A CHECK AT THIS
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/itrader.php?u=63829
    Check the one negative Itrader he got.
    Its for the same service he offered to me to another person.
    That person didn't even got a response and finally ended up giving negative itrader to him and still I can't understand how he can start a new sales thread like this.

16. CASXLV

CASXLV Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    lol Of course you can't have access to mail because Mail is located on your host and you have to change nameservers for your domain to your host and add it as domain and create that mail box again and than you will have access to your mail box!

Damn I know everything that we chated and you made payment to me! But Proof from sedo mouth that you got banned because of me not only that you are saying that you got banned because of me!
    And Didn't I offered some part of money back?
    I guess this thread is turning in Public Chat room :)
    Maybe Just Contact him and ask what happened? about that now have a check at this.

CASXLV, Nov 23, 2007 IP
  17. goodwebmasters

goodwebmasters Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thats the lovely part of your scam. Asking me to register with an ID that can't receive mails at all. Enough of your plays. I showed the proof that my account got banned. Refund my money and I have other works to do.
    And you didn't say a word about the other person who gave you negative Itrader for the same service. Intelligent. :mad:

18. CASXLV

CASXLV Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's really only your scam not mine! ASK TO ANY PERSON IN THIS FORUM, Is it really so that If you change nameservers to another ones than you think the old hosting will stay with you and you will be able to receive mails?
    If I would own google.com before 10years and than sell it to some guy do you think I would still receive now all mails what is sent to @google.com ?

CASXLV, Nov 23, 2007 IP
  19. goodwebmasters

goodwebmasters Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm not in mood to laugh at your joke. Its you who asked me to use that mail id. If you know so much and if you are not a dumb like me then why you asked me to register like that.
    And your deviation to this point doesn't explain why I was banned and neither the reason why the other person left you a negative Itrader.
    Intentionally avoiding both of those terms and taking to the topic somewhere to explain my ignorance over nameservers.

20. NaughtyNeo

NaughtyNeo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Goodwebmasters,
    I am not sure if the guy had used the wrong method to promote the sites and you might even be eligible to get a refund.

But I think, CASXLV right about your email. All you need to do is, go to the site where you registered the domain and change the nameservers(which is pointing to SEDO now) to your host. Then you can setup any email you want at your host for that domain. Or am I missing something?

By the way, thanks for posting your experience. Other webmasters will be more careful now before they jump in for such deals.

NaughtyNeo, Nov 23, 2007 IP