1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Co-op on a new site

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by gordonfreeman, Feb 1, 2006.

I've recently launched my site (it's almost 2 weeks old), which has content, seo, and ad blended very well.. the only thing now is that it is deserted.. so I joined this ad network in hopes that it will grow some users on my site..

I'm just wondering if it's wise to place the ads on such a young site, if it's going to harm more then do good. Also, I've place the ads in a template, so they are loaded site-wide; however, Google only has the first page of my site indexed.. does that mean that my weight is calculated only from the first page? (sorry if this question is covered somewhere else)

gordonfreeman, Feb 1, 2006 IP
  2. Cristian Mezei

Cristian Mezei Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well yes. Your weight gets calculated depending on indexed pages, and the PR (and maybe some other freekin' stuff, that only Shawn knows) :)

Cristian Mezei, Feb 1, 2006 IP
  3. gordonfreeman

gordonfreeman Peon

Best Answers:
    ma bucur sa mai vad cate-un roman :)

gordonfreeman, Feb 1, 2006 IP
  4. Cristian Mezei

Cristian Mezei Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Small world yes ;)

Cristian Mezei, Feb 1, 2006 IP
  5. kanpur

kanpur Peon

Best Answers:
    To get more weight put some incoming links to your site so that site is indexed by google and then your weight will increase.

By the way a new co-op ad rival is in see http://www.adtan.com interesting.

kanpur, Feb 2, 2006 IP