1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

UNFAIR BAN DUE TO COPY CAT - COME ON ADMIN fix it

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by dhw, Nov 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=549456

Admin - you have banned a good clean honest member who relies on this forum as the only source of income. They supplied good honest work on this forum and I and many others have bought good services from them. Please speed this process up and get the honest member back online.

I do not normaly get involved in this stuff and we are at 2 differnt corners of the world and I don not even know this person - only through the forum but can we please fix this - it is not right.

I know that I am at risk posting this but i feel so strongly I feel I need to get your attention.

comments any one

dhw, Nov 9, 2007 IP
  2. seo daddy

seo daddy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why would both members be banned?...if one is innocent and was impersonated?
    Maybe you dont have all the facts of the incident?...like maybe the second one was on the same IP as the first? :)

seo daddy, Nov 9, 2007 IP
  3. jquindlen

jquindlen Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well, it could've been the same person. I'm sure the mods have a lot more info on the situation then we do.

jquindlen, Nov 9, 2007 IP
  4. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:
    I have the original on MSN right now claiming 100% innocence.
    Claims that 151 positive itraders a spammer would not be bothered with.

The thing is, we users don't have the tools that admin have. They can see a lot more than we think they can.
    I don't know beautyinmind personally but I do know a previously mischievous DP member was cooking up a lot of trouble with her and that had to do with me. I put 2 and 2 together and it ain't adding up to good things at all. Someone's playing up and, me personally, I don't think it is her. But that's just my 2 cents.

Wasn't their other threads recently about copycat spammers? I think one was Disguised and the copycat was Disquised?

However the case, I am sure the admins are looking into this.

Col :)

Cheap SEO Services, Nov 9, 2007 IP
  5. vabeaty

vabeaty Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Actually I do know her somewhat personally. I have been working with her for months, and I don't for one second think that she has done anything wrong. I hope they clear this up soon and let her back in, she really does rely on DP for income. I'm positive that it was a copycat spammer.

vabeaty, Nov 9, 2007 IP
  6. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:
    One thing I just picked up is Ophelia is in Maryland, USA and the copycat seems to be in Hyderabad, India going by his posts.

Ophelia just told me that her username she picked because the "md" is short for Maryland in USA. Hence, beauty in Maryland. I took a good look at Ophelia's posts and the copycat's posts and they are way different. However, I am sure admins will take all this into consideration.

Col :)

Cheap SEO Services, Nov 9, 2007 IP
  7. AutumnBreeze

AutumnBreeze Peon

Best Answers:
    Did it occur to you that the reason may not be as it seems?

AutumnBreeze, Nov 9, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.