1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Groundbreaking Thematic Search Optimization To Acquire Highest SERP

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by frederrick, Nov 8, 2007.

Thematic Website Optimization Technique is designed to elude Google page ranking criteria on search engine organic search algorithm.

Conventional website optimization techniques have not been effective in surpassing page ranking limitation that prevents low page ranking sites to get better SERP even for low volume keywords.

Thematic optimization is a unique search engine optimization technique that uses the combination of keyword analysis with linguistic theme approach; organic optimization with keyword-link strategy. This cutting-edge will optimize a website inside-out giving search engine robots extremely strong signal of keyword relevance hence giving the best search engine result placement.

Linguistic theme approach is the method to create keyword listings that self-support with each other hence giving an overview of keyword theme on a particular URL. Conventional keyword analysis tends to create keyword listings based only on search volume. Keyword-linking process refers to the application of keyword theme and "site framework" optimization to develop a keyword-rich and keyword-linking relevance signal to search engine bots when the URL or domain is crawled. Thematic optimization will produce a fully optimized URL irregardless whether the search engine bots crawl the page from top-bottom or top link depth to deepest link depth. The bottom line is that sites optimized using thematic optimization technique will deliver best highest SERP.

Thematic will allow sites of lower page rank to get the better of higher page ranking sites for a given keyword. Inbound links still play a critical factor in deciding a website SERP for a given keyword. However, thematic optimization will out-stretch and outdo a website current page ranking potential giving its highest organic search result possible

frederrick, Nov 8, 2007 IP
  2. astup1didiot

astup1didiot Notable Member

Best Answers:
    hmmmmmmm, interesting.

astup1didiot, Nov 8, 2007 IP
  3. dillontim

dillontim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Frederrick

Just want to say thank you for the excellent service your company provided. After your thematic optimization on my site, I have seen great improvement in my SERP.

My link building campaign also seems to be much more effective since then.

Regards.

dillontim, Nov 8, 2007 IP
  4. bomberman

bomberman Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting but I think you will only know how to use it if you hire their company. There is no explanation written there on how to do Thematic Website Optimization.

bomberman, Nov 9, 2007 IP
  5. bartimus

bartimus Peon

Best Answers:
    BS!

The only way you can elude Google's algorithm is to be passed over by Google altogether, then you will not rank there at all. If you do rank anywhere in Google then you did not elude Google's algorithm.

Looks like spam to me.

Give us a search term dillontim. Let us decide your results.

bartimus, Nov 9, 2007 IP
  6. frederrick

frederrick Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi dillontim,

Thank you for the kind compliment. Its good to hear that your site is doing well. Cheers!

frederrick, Nov 10, 2007 IP
  7. frederrick

frederrick Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Bartimus,

Thematic search optimization is not a spam. Certainly I shall not disclose the exact details how to implement the optimization technique or I shall be out of business right?

Hmm.. lets give you an example of "keyword linguistic approach" as mentioned in my post.

Site A
    Supposingly someone has a set of keywords like "search engine promotion" and "internet marketing". While these keywords has high volume keywords but linguistically they are not related and do not support each other.

Site B
    Now consider these keywords instead = "search engine promotion" and perhaps "website promotion". These keywords are different but linguistically/semantically they share a common term "promotion".

Now if both sites were to have almost equal link popularity strength and almost equal keyword density for the term "search engine promotion". Which site do you suppose will get higher SERP for that keyword? Yes the answer would certainly be Site B. This is due to the stronger keyword signal and relevancy as detected by SE bots (Note this is just a brief explanation)

Thematic optimization fully utilizes the LSI concept and other seo strategies that I developed. If you must verify, try looking at this keywords "dmoz submission" and "dmoz submission service" or "dmoz submission services". My site ("searchmarketingsales.com") is ranked No 1 & 2 in Google and above 5 (if I am not mistaken) in Yahoo, MSN and many others. Now check the other sites' PR and back links that also uses the same keyword. That shoud provide you with the proof.

Please note that my intentions of this reply is simply to clarify my post and not to challenge your kindself or any master seo who certainly has better technical knowledge than me. Thanks.

Regards.

frederrick, Nov 10, 2007 IP
  8. sandrodz

sandrodz Peon

Best Answers:
    thats a very general bullshit, no facts... nothing useful!

p.s. this topic sounds like a spam, I wonder if frederrick and dillontim are the same ppl :p

sandrodz, Nov 10, 2007 IP
  9. abilitydesigns

abilitydesigns Peon

Best Answers:
    i guess the same.....NLP, LSI, AI has been part of google algo since long back
    nothing new

abilitydesigns, Nov 10, 2007 IP
  10. frederrick

frederrick Active Member

Best Answers:

Hi Sandrodz,

Thank you for your honest opinion. But I am afraid you might not be aware of how important is LSI to rank high in SERP. Also I wonder whether you made that comment above after checking my keywords ranking or simply making a passing remarks?

Just to be neutral, you may like to go to this site (high PR, high traffic site) which elaborate on LSI and thematic keyword strategic -

"http://www.nichebot.com/lsi-report"

Hope that will help to explain my stand on thematic search optimization technique. If you want more site references on the matter, I can provide more site listings for you.

An about me and "dillontim" as the same person, I think that is a totally baseless accusation.

Regards.

frederrick, Nov 11, 2007 IP
  11. thunderbolt007

thunderbolt007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can you give as at least a basis if it is really an effective way of ranking? and by the way what is thematic SEO? Does it come from the root word "theme"?

I think this is purely just a theory... No evidence or whatsoever is presented.. :eek:

thunderbolt007, Nov 11, 2007 IP
  12. frederrick

frederrick Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there,

Yes it is a theory but I managed to develop it as an seo technique which works. You may check my site SERP for the keywords as mentioned above.

Thematic comes from the word theme which is actually the basis of LSI. Hence I called it thematic optimization to indicate the process strategy and principle behind the technique used

Regards

frederrick, Nov 11, 2007 IP
  13. sandrodz

sandrodz Peon

Best Answers:
    actually now when I re-read this it does make sense.

sandrodz, Nov 12, 2007 IP