1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stupid KeywordSpy Scam! Suck Support

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by dark0circles, Nov 4, 2007.

Current Mode: :mad: Just got back from my credit card bank. Spent about 2 hour to open a dispute (including traveling time ) and need to wait for 3 - 4 weeks for the results yet probably can't stop keywordspy from charging for the next payment. I might need to stop my credit card and open a new one.. cost another amount of fees..

ALL thanks to YOU STUPID KEYWORDSPY !!

Story: subscribe to GOLD membership last week ( about $89.95++) but not being upgraded. Write tons of email to them, including , , but no reply.. ( both susan and michelle have been spamming around promoting keywordspy as well in various forums and blog ) .. hardly find any phone support, only fax..

Trying to find anything about the keywordspy team, but only get Luke Anderson ( name of the CEO ) nothing more.

Went to http://cardpayments.biz ( their payment gateway ) to find my order but nothing there.

Trying to sent complaint using the form in http://cardpayments.biz and I get this

The page cannot be displayed
    The page you are looking for cannot be displayed because the page address is incorrect.

HTML:
    It's definitely @#$%..

I didn't even receive a receipt/email that they will sent(auto sent) to me when the transaction completed.

I know some of you might use keywordspy before and you are doing great but this is just my real experience. :mad:

dark0circles, Nov 4, 2007 IP
  2. ocbeta

ocbeta Active Member

Best Answers:
    for similar issue.

ocbeta, Apr 14, 2008 IP
  3. Obelia

Obelia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm fairly certain they're promoting through referral spam, as well. I see them in my logs a lot, but think of this: if a competitor were really looking me up, would they make a point of clicking through to my website several times from the keywordspy page, each time landing on the same page, or would they try to do their research more inconspicuously?

Obelia, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  4. d35i9n

d35i9n Member

Best Answers:
    its not referral spam, its them scanning sites for the data they aquire...

I tried spyfu in the past and it just wasn't accurate with what I was putting into adwords. keywordspy has worked much better for me and I now have a great relationship with them. If anyone has any problems or questions email he has gone above and beyond with me

d35i9n, Jan 10, 2010 IP