1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

No PPC costs - flat fee $4 monthly Keyword submission

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by elvislivz2, Jan 25, 2006.

Has anyone ever used an independent coolition of 150+ search engines that claim for a flat fee ($4 per month) (no PPC) per keyword or keyphrase for 3 months no matter what the traffic - 10 clicks or 10,000? The details are at isedn.org and many of the search engines have high PR #s. Interested in feedback or experience.:D

elvislivz2, Jan 25, 2006 IP
  2. ServerUnion

ServerUnion Peon

Best Answers:
    I would have a hard time thinking you can get much of anything for $4/month. From the looks of it it means they will add you to thier list of directories. Can't say for sure as I have not used the system.

ServerUnion, Jan 25, 2006 IP
  3. Brad Callen

Brad Callen Peon

Best Answers:
    Agreed... I would stay away from claims like this.

Brad

Brad Callen, Jan 27, 2006 IP
  4. narsticle

narsticle Peon

Best Answers:
    I heard about this site in a recent seo zine mailing. i checked it out and it looked interesting. I tried to email the webmaster to ask a question and the email bounced. I ran from the site as soon as possible after that.

narsticle, Jan 27, 2006 IP
  5. DoMainTrader

DoMainTrader Banned

Best Answers:
    we tried one of these campains on a site of ours, i will let you know how its goes, so far so good. we bought 3 months. for $12

DoMainTrader, Jan 28, 2006 IP
  6. Dustin07

Dustin07 Peon

Best Answers:
    I would tend to agree, but for $4... it's worth a little curiousity. let us know how it goes domaintrader.

Dustin07, Jan 28, 2006 IP
  7. qwestcommunications

qwestcommunications Notable Member

Best Answers:
    When you say so far so good, what do you exactly mean by this? Have you seen some/many referrals from these.

qwestcommunications, Jan 29, 2006 IP
  8. DoMainTrader

DoMainTrader Banned

Best Answers:
    well we were listed faster than promised
    traffic came right away.
    and clicks to adsense has picked up a bit, but were only 4 days into the campain.
    if you make an extra $1 per day from an ad such as this, you are making out like a bandit!

DoMainTrader, Jan 29, 2006 IP
  9. elvislivz2

elvislivz2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Be interesting to see how it all goes. I may 'sacrifice' another $12 for the cause! After some of the frustration of trying to get organic SEO - I am going to start hiring some of the experts here to show me what I am doing wrong - LOL!!!!

elvislivz2, Jan 30, 2006 IP
  10. mihaidamianov

mihaidamianov Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've seen it before, but now I might just give it a try. That'll be in 2 weeks time maximum. Hope by then to read more about it here.

mihaidamianov, Jan 31, 2006 IP
  11. Lunatic

Lunatic Peon

Best Answers:
    I would like to hear some more about this as well.

How is your campaign going DoMainTrader? And how many visitors do you get daily on average? Would be interesting to know...

Thanks

Lunatic, Feb 1, 2006 IP
  12. MKInfo

MKInfo DP Guard Dog

Best Answers:
    Well I'm in.Purchased a 3 month listing.In 6 weeks I've sold 1 of this particular product from my site from natural traffic.I'll keep you informed how it goes.

MKInfo, Feb 1, 2006 IP
  13. avwaard

avwaard Peon

Best Answers:
    elvislivz2,

Never heared of them/it. My take is that you just can't buy PPC for 4 dollars a month, Google and the likes will go bankrupt soon. If you want to buy PPC advertising cheap you will have to do a lot of research/reading. I'd love to send you to a side where you can get Top Notch Quality Information free of charge but I can not (yet) post links as I' new on this forum. But I will be posting and replying to posts soon enough to do that, in the mean while look around and be wise and conservative when it comes to PPC marketing, you have to know what your doing before you spend your money on buying pay per click ads.

Sidenote: The biggest revenue from my affiliate efforts come from giving away free ebooks as I have experienced the last 3 months. Also I do not advertise this through PPC but through blogs and art. directories.

Have a nice day, drop me note if you want

Avwaard

avwaard, Feb 4, 2006 IP
  14. kvseaton733

kvseaton733 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello I just want to add my 2center here: I belong to the ISEDN network, and what it is 150+ sites that have search boxes on their sites. So what this organization is doing is trying to get people to search on smaller SE's, and directories. Because PPC is going up, and so is click fraud, this is a way that people can get what they pay for, and only get natural searches. There is no robot clicking or click fraud becasue it is not PPC.

Please note that ExactSeek Featured Listing is not PPC. They only use that anology to show how much you can save with a service like this.
    If you get 10 clicks in or 10,000 3 months you still only pay the same amount of money.

If you are interested in ExactSeek Featured Listing Click Here.

Hoped this helped.
    Keisha :)

kvseaton733, Feb 7, 2006 IP
  15. meditang

meditang Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I recently purchased a 3 month featured listing from them for $12.
    So far the result has not been that good- only one day now.
    Lets see whether things pick up in the future.

meditang, Feb 7, 2006 IP
  16. elvislivz2

elvislivz2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If a flat fee 'PPC' type service actually delivers - then its a great parallel effort to traditional PPC which can deliver huge if you know what you are doing and how to manage your conversion rates properly. Otherwise it can be a huge waste of money.

Interested to see what everyone's findings are - keep the responses coming

elvislivz2, Feb 12, 2006 IP
  17. codyf

codyf Guest

Best Answers:
    Sounds kind of like exactseek. You could pay $15 for a keyword on there search engines. Don't know if they still do that though.

codyf, Feb 12, 2006 IP
  18. meditang

meditang Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, it is from exactseek.
    Now they offer 3 months for $12

meditang, Feb 12, 2006 IP
  19. MKInfo

MKInfo DP Guard Dog

Best Answers:
    That was on Feb 1st.Since I started this ad I've sold zero of this product although I have checked and my ads are there.So far not good although there has been a slight increase in traffic but thats probably natural.

MKInfo, Feb 13, 2006 IP
  20. elvislivz2

elvislivz2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hopefully this thread will attract others that have tried with their results. I have tried just about every one of what I call the 'B' PPC providers. I only had success with one on a consistant basis - the others were a waste of $.

It would be intereting to see if there are any niche markets that benefit from this service here.

elvislivz2, Feb 13, 2006 IP