1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blocked Domains is live

Discussion in 'Yahoo Search Marketing' started by YahooPete, Oct 15, 2007.

Hi there,

I just want to let you know that the Blocked Domains feature, which I mentioned in a previous post http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?p=4680410#post4680410 , feature is live.

Initially, Blocked Domains will be available in the US and Korea. We plan to roll out Blocked Domains in other markets next year. I’ll keep you posted.

Thanks for all the feedback!
    YahooPete

YahooPete, Oct 15, 2007 IP
  2. andrej

andrej Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Could you provide us with the complete list of all Yahoo partner sites (domains) so that I can block them all in order to start receiving traffic from Yahoo.com only?

And how does it work with parked domain names on which my ads also show?

andrej, Oct 16, 2007 IP
  3. YahooPete

YahooPete Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi “Andrej,”

Due to the large number of distribution partners in our network, we are unable to provide you with a complete list of our partner sites. Some examples of our larger distribution partners include:
    • AltaVista
    • Amazon.com
    • eBay.com
    • Infospace.com
    • iVillage.com
    • MTV.com
    • NBC.com
    • NickJr.com

As for “parked domains” --what we call “domain-name partners”-- just submit the URL to block it. Please note that the Yahoo! domains cannot be blocked.

Hope this helps.
    YahooPete

YahooPete, Oct 16, 2007 IP
  4. Comenius

Comenius Peon

Best Answers:
    Glad to see this is available. I hope I don't fill up all 250 slots, though!

I've been appalled at how many MFA sites apparently are running Yahoo ads. At least with the block list they can only scam me once before I prevent them from doing so again.

Comenius, Dec 1, 2007 IP