1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A little communist quiz...

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by d16man, Oct 8, 2007.

This comes from Neal Boortz, and I found it very interesting! (www.boortz.com)

d16man, Oct 8, 2007 IP
  2. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Let's just take the second sentence here:

"It's time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the few, by the few, and for the few...and to replace it with shared responsibility for shared prosperity"

are you disagreeing with it? What is your version? :rolleyes:

d16man and cheerleaders squad suggestion:

"It's time to continue the government of the few, by the few, and for the few...and not replace it with shared responsibility for shared prosperity"

or

"It's time to continue the government of the morons, by the morons, and for the few...and not replace it with shared responsibility for shared prosperity"

:D

gworld, Oct 8, 2007 IP
  3. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    He obviously didn't read it and just assumed it was a water tight scathing attack on Clinton.

stOx, Oct 8, 2007 IP
  4. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I hardly doubt d16man is capable of understanding anything even if he reads it. :D

gworld, Oct 8, 2007 IP
  5. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is Gworld and Stox having their own conversation? I wish I could see what Gworld was reading, but having him on ignore is so much more fun...at least Stox has someone he can agree with.

d16man, Oct 8, 2007 IP
  6. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I quoted Gworld for you, aged16man, so you can responde to what he said (doubt you will).

stOx, Oct 8, 2007 IP
  7. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It is good that you have us on ignore since we don't want you to read our posts and learn something so you won't post such stupid posts. I have way too much fun showing the stupidity of your posts. :D

gworld, Oct 8, 2007 IP
  8. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That's funny, I let gworld's posts show but have stox's posts blocked :D

ly2, Oct 8, 2007 IP
  9. tarponkeith

tarponkeith Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I was going to chime in on the comments from the opening post, then I saw this...

So, stox's posts are so offensive and distasteful that you blocked him? Or do you just not like reading opinions that contradict yours?

There's plenty of people here that I don't agree with, but I still read their posts, and respond with my opinions... I kind of thought that was the purpose of a forum...

tarponkeith, Oct 8, 2007 IP
  10. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    1) "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."

Alex, What are income taxes?

2) "It's time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the few, by the few, and for the few...and to replace it with shared responsibility for shared prosperity."

Alex, Who was FDR?

3) "(We)...can't just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people."

Alex, What is the creation of unbacked money?

4) "We have to build a political consensus and that requires people to give up a little bit of their own...in order to create this common ground."

Alex, What is the Patriot Act?

5) "I certainly think the free-market has failed."

Alex, What is the Department of Education and FEMA?

6) "I think it's time to send a clear message to what has become the most profitable sector in (the) entire economy that they are being watched."

Alex, What is the Commercial Banking Industry?

guerilla, Oct 8, 2007 IP
  11. tarponkeith

tarponkeith Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice answers! I'm definitely staying tuned for final jeopardy...

tarponkeith, Oct 8, 2007 IP
  12. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Quoted for the benefit of d16man. :D

AGS, Oct 8, 2007 IP
  13. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I know what Hillary has said is disturbing, that is because she is a centrist. She neither represents the left or the right. She's a neocon from the left.

That's all we have this election except for marginal candidates like Kucinic and Paul. A bunch of DINOs and RINOs.

Hopefully people will start to understand why Ron Paul is the perfect storm this election. America's being sold out, and sold off by the Clinton/Bush dynasty, and someone has to stop the trend, even if it's by running a solid campaign and generating awareness in more people that our principles are undermined daily.

We've become too lazy, too disinterested to see how much our future is being shaped up as a form of modern communist statism. People don't even know what the Constitution says, let alone how it is destroyed by legislators and administrators.

Instead, all we do is argue left/right, liberal/conservative, Muslim/Christian, and we've opened the door to the wolves of domestic enemies.

For anyone who still believes that RP is nuts with anything other than his foreign policy (I can't argue with people pro-war anymore, too tired), then maybe it's time to read the Constitution again. I think I already understand what he is trying to do, and how it will carry on to the next election with a different candidate.

Restore the republic.

guerilla, Oct 8, 2007 IP
  14. Briant

Briant Peon

Best Answers:
    This is so 1996... I really wish the people who are still playing republicans and democrats would wake up already.

Briant, Oct 8, 2007 IP