1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$1 Advertising At Pariah's Guild! Dirt Cheap! Cheap! Cheap! Cheap!

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by Handsofmodder, Sep 29, 2007.

Yeap, many of our blog visitors will know about Pariah's Guild ads back when the blog was originally on blogspot. But, now that Pariah's Guild finally has a .com name, these ads are now more beneficial than what it use to be. So, I will now be selling adspace directly on the blog within blog posts. I'm currently working on banner ads, so just be patient. Here are some of Pariah's Guild stats...

Technorati Rank;586,265

Alexa Rank; 673,234 (USA), 432,548 (UK)

Google Page Rank; 4

Since Pariah's Guild.com is brand new, the price for advertising on here will be generally cheap. I charged only based on the number of words and the number of days you want your ad on the blog. Here's some quotes...

30 Days

50 Words; $1

100 Words; $2

200 Words; $3

300 Words; $4

60 Days

50 Words; $2

100 Words; $4

200 Words; $6

300 Words; $8

90 Days

50 Words; $3

100 Words; $6

200 Words; $9

300 Words; $12

6 Months

50 Words; $4

100 Words; $8

200 Words; $12

300 Words; $16

1 Year

50 Words; $5

100 Words; $10

200 Words; $15

300 Words; $20

To start buying some adspace, please use the send money feature in paypal with the apporiate amount to . Once you placed your order, immediately send an email to with a subject entitled “Ad Request”. Please make sure to include the following details about the ad

1)Name

2)Company

3)Website (or Product) you want to promote

4)Words

5)Days

6) Contact Email

7) Typed out ad (If you want me to type it out, than that's fine)

However, Pariah's Guild will offer a free full year of adspace to a game developer, as long as that game developer will allow Pariah's Guild to interview them and give Pariah's Guild a copy of the game before the game is released. Just send an email to the email address stated with the subject entitled “Game Developer”.

So what are you waiting for? Buy some adspace today!

Handsofmodder, Sep 29, 2007 IP
  2. Handsofmodder

Handsofmodder Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    do you want me to slash the prices?

Handsofmodder, Sep 30, 2007 IP