1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A question about CB and Article Submission.

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Quail, Sep 6, 2007.

Hey guys. I'm just looking for a little bit of advice really.

I've got an account with ClickBank, and I've chosen my product that I want to promote. (Lets say for the sake of this thread - "How to train a dog").

OK, so I've got my product. I have written a review of the product and one of its competitors on a blog that I created (Free and easy). This blog has my affiliate links for both products on it.

Now I have to promote this blog with article submissions. Im a bit confused at this point. I've written one article so far about training dogs, and have submitted it to EzineArticles. Obviously this article links back to my blog.

Now, I know I have to do lots of articles (I might hire someone to write these for me). My question is:

Should all the articles be about exactly the same subject, but just with different words (so they're not identical). Or should they be about similar relevant subjects?

EG:

10 articles about how to train a dog.

OR

Different articles about how to train a dog, why you should train a dog, the benefits of training a dog, different dog types and their intelligence, etc etc etc

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys :)

Quail, Sep 6, 2007 IP
  2. RockDiesel

RockDiesel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would go with option 2. Every article should be about training your dog, but write each article on a different aspect of dog training. It shows people you are more knowledgeable about your topic, and that you have some good information to offer. If people feel you have genuine knowledge then they will probably be more inclined to click through to your site.

RockDiesel, Sep 6, 2007 IP
  3. Quail

Quail Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the reply - I thought so, was just making sure :).

Also, is it worth rewording articles and submitting them to other directories?

Quail, Sep 6, 2007 IP