1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to create MySQL database form and to use it??

Discussion in 'MySQL' started by Mac Weng, Dec 14, 2005.

Hiiii hello all...
    i have some problem...i create 2 db 1 is users database and 1 mouse database like below....

create table user (id int (10) default '0' not null, username varchar(50), password varchar(50), email varchar (150), primary key (id)) engine=myisam;

second table ==> create table mouse( id int(10) not null, coord_x int(5), coord_y int(5), primary key (id)) engine=myisam;

the first db is for user login system and for second is to store coordinate.
    the problem is when user is login he will put username and password and will be allow to see web page....and went user are surfing coordinate will be capture and will be sending to the second database....for the first time it is ok....but if there are second user login..the coordinate value still can store into second db..but why it alway show the same id??? that mean i cannot know which on is user1 coordinate and which one user2.....because id is same '0' alll the time....please help me....for sending data i use php...:eek:

Mac Weng, Dec 14, 2005 IP