1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Donation for Woman's Cardiac Surgery

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by coolweb, Aug 21, 2007.

Hi,

There is a poor old woman (one of my closest friend's mother) who is suffering from severe cardiac disease due to which she had a cardiac arrest few days back. Detection of her heart (angiography) has prescribed that she needs immediate surgery called angioplasty as her three basic arteries are blocked. Delay in surgery can cause further malfunctioning in pumping of heart and supply of blood to body.

Three of her basic valves tricustid, mitral, pulmonary valves are effected. She is diabetic and patient of hyper tension also. In angioplasty she needs to have three stents to be put into her heart vessels for removing blockade, she is unable to afford this money and needs financial help.

She is currently admitted at Punjab Cardiology Lahore, Pakistan

The Total amount for her surgery and other expenses is estimated around $8000 approximately. I with the help of my friends have been able to collect some money which is insufficient and so we need your support. Please come forward and donate as much as possible.

Donation Link:
    http://www.pakwhois.com/donate.html

Also, keep praying for our friend's mother, May God provide her best health (aameen)

Thanks

coolweb, Aug 21, 2007 IP
  2. aditya_sfs

aditya_sfs Peon

Best Answers:
    I would also request all members to help upto whatever extent they can. I have donated a small amount according to my capacity. If every member even donates a small amount, it could be of a great help. Afterall its a noble cause :)

aditya_sfs, Aug 21, 2007 IP
    hsaleem likes this.
  3. Kaushal

Kaushal Peon

Best Answers:
    Hope she gets well soon.

Kaushal, Aug 21, 2007 IP
  4. tulip4heaven

tulip4heaven Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have also donated small amount and request to other help

Thanks
    Tulip

tulip4heaven, Aug 21, 2007 IP
  5. jhnrang

jhnrang Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I have done my bit--according to my capacity. Hope --everybody pitches in something. Little drops of water makes an ocean. If --we do just that little bit--we can achieve great things.:cool:

jhnrang, Aug 21, 2007 IP
  6. Muqadas.Wattoo

Muqadas.Wattoo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Oh that's very sad.

I have also donated a small amount hope it helps. Don't just look guys if you have some extra money don't think more just go n donate what you can afford.

Muqadas.Wattoo, Aug 21, 2007 IP
  7. alexus

alexus Active Member

Best Answers:
    i hope she'll feel better...

alexus, Aug 21, 2007 IP
  8. ace.tuku

ace.tuku Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Coolweb,

I saw this post today and I've prolly sent the least amount of all of the others members but it was what i've earned doing forum posting so far.

I pray to God her surgery goes successful. Please do Keep us all updated about this.

Also > I was thinking why don't we get this thread moved from Underground to General Section and get it sticky so that we can get every one to contribute for it.

May God Bless Her.

Ace Tuku

ace.tuku, Aug 21, 2007 IP
  9. funforums

funforums Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I will Pray to GOD for sure

funforums, Aug 21, 2007 IP
  10. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Coolweb, I don't know you so I can't comment on the credibility of this but can I share my first impressions...

[​IMG]

This "woman" is the mother of one of your closest friends? Where's the photo of you and your friend... or you and your friend's mother? What's her name? or your friend's name? Is it HaXan? Even the Nigerians can come up with names!

I don't sense from your note that you actually know this woman and therefore I doubt your request. Now that might be frightfully unfair - and I hope it is - but consider your request from an outsiders perspective for a moment and you'll see where I'm coming from.

Attached Files:

• wtf.PNG
      wtf.PNG
      File size:
      4.7 KB
      Views:
    sarahk, Aug 21, 2007 IP
  11. ace.tuku

ace.tuku Peon

Best Answers:
    I hope he knows her and will publish something in support. I can see Coolweb viewing this thread.

12. saadahmed007

saadahmed007 Admínistratör

Best Answers:
    Hi Asim,
    I just donated a small amount.I hope her surgery goes successful.
    Thanks,
    Saad

saadahmed007, Aug 21, 2007 IP
    ace.tuku likes this.
  13. coolweb

coolweb Notable Member

Best Answers:
    ace.tuku: Thanks for your contribution, i am going to send message to MOD, hope the thread will be moved to General Section.

sarahk: Your point is absolutely valid and i should have had this information with me before hand, but as it was very serious problem and we were focusing in raising the funds for the surgery.

1- I will try my best to get scanned copies of prescriptions and reports, and will send you the same (or will upload on the donation page)

2- As far as far the photos of my friend with her mother, i will try to arrange them as well.

Here are Details:

Friend's Name: Asad Jamil
    His Mother's Name: Nafisa Jamil

My Name: Asim Farooq, Other Friends: HaXan (Hasan Saleem) is also friend of us, and we all are trying to raise funds for her surgery.

BTW, here is Punjab Cardiology Hospital's Site, http://www.pic.gop.pk (Where my friend's mother is admitted) I will try to deliver as much as information that can satisfy one's query about this.

Thanks everyone for kind contribution and prayers.

coolweb, Aug 21, 2007 IP
  14. saadahmed007

saadahmed007 Admínistratör

Best Answers:
    Hi Sarah,
    I have known Asim for the last 3+ years.Also i know Asim personally as we both live in same city and me and Asim actually met Asim's friend yesterday in hospital where Asim's friend mother is admitted.Asim and Hasan (HaXan) both are there in hospital to help their friend's mother.I hope this is enough to proof credibility of Asim.
    Thanks

saadahmed007, Aug 21, 2007 IP
  15. ace.tuku

ace.tuku Peon

Best Answers:
    There!!!!!!!

Its Proved. Now MODS please move this thread to General Section so that it can viewed by more people.

P.S : I don't know either of them neither am i from there city (or even Country...) but am stressing on the point to move it to General Chat so that it can touch more people.

Ace Tuku

16. jhnrang

jhnrang Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hello guys --

I have been monitoring the thread for sometime now --as it a matter of that eternal proverb --

"A friend in need is a friend indeed".

It is most unfortunate that Sarah has raised some questions about credibility. But I must admit that her points are valid

OK--I have know both Asim & HaXan for a long time now. And its a great pleasure to do my bit.

Hope Asim will post proofs quickly in the morning. Its late now. Just give him sometime --as the circumstance also demands it.

jhnrang, Aug 21, 2007 IP
  17. Kaushal

Kaushal Peon

Best Answers:
    I have known Asim for almost a year now. I have earned a lot from him over this one year. I have learnt a lot about him personally , professionally. So as such when he makes a thread like this , I am 200% sure , it is for the right cause and money received will be used in the right way. Even when I made my bit of donation , I saw it went to Haxan's account. But then he is one of good old friend of Asim , so I don't see any issue in it.

As far as credibility is concerned I don't have any doubts. But am sure Asim will provide proofs in some time.

Kaushal, Aug 21, 2007 IP
  18. ace.tuku

ace.tuku Peon

Best Answers:
    Am sure Mods were only doing there part by checking the credibility of this thread is concerned. Its was meant for Good sense. Now we are all waiting for Coolweb to present Proof's to confirm it as we have enough support for him and this thread from various reputable members.

Ace Tuku

19. coolweb

coolweb Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks jhnrang and Kaushal for your kind words regarding my credibility. If anybody wants to know more about me and my business profile, please have a look www.FuturisticArtists.com have been providing web design and development services for the last 3+ years. Also, look at my itrader rating at DP http://forums.digitalpoint.com/itrader.php?u=12488 338 positive feedbacks, all are 100% positive, never got any negative feedback from any of other member here at DP. Hope it will help more.

I just scanned few reports and prescriptions, have a look
    http://www.pakwhois.com/donation/1.jpg
    http://www.pakwhois.com/donation/2.jpg
    http://www.pakwhois.com/donation/3.jpg

I have already sent message to MOD, hope this thread will be moved to General Section soon.

coolweb, Aug 23, 2007 IP
  20. aditya_sfs

aditya_sfs Peon

Best Answers:
    Good, i think now no one else will have any questions. :)

I know asim and haxan for over one year now. We did a total business of many thousand dollars together. They can be trusted always. And yes, this is not fake. I would request all members to help them seriously

aditya_sfs, Aug 23, 2007 IP