1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Will Yahoo Make Up The Lost RevenueTo It's Publishers For The Outage?

Discussion in 'Publisher Network' started by greenflag, Jul 19, 2007.

NO :mad:

I spoke with a manager at YPN who said they will not be making payments up to the YPN publishers as 'they lost revenue as well'. One begins to wonder if Yahoo gets it...?

greenflag, Jul 19, 2007 IP
  2. PwrUps

PwrUps Peon

Best Answers:
    I hope so, I demand that one million dollars I could have had a 10^-100 % chance of earning at the time they were down. =P

On a more serious note...Would be nice if they took the average we made a day and gave that back to us for each day they were down.

PwrUps, Jul 19, 2007 IP
  3. Tearabite

Tearabite Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Are you kidding? nobody wonders this.. everybody KNOWS that Yahoo does not get it!
    They are either idiots or just do not care.. it is possible that the YPN is just not a high-business priority to Yahoo and they really do not care..

Tearabite, Jul 19, 2007 IP
  4. ArcticPro

ArcticPro Banned

Best Answers:
    Of course they lost revenue themselves, but they don't care about the publisher enough to accept responsibility and admit they were in the wrong.

ArcticPro, Jul 19, 2007 IP